Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Princey
Mar 22, 2013
Hell yeah, finally getting in on the ground floor for a fiesta instead of suddenly realizing it's running sometime in July.

What registration options do people find the most fun? Or the most "fun"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princey
Mar 22, 2013
What do you do with Shinryu if you can't berserk him? Are there any party compositions that just can't beat him?

Princey
Mar 22, 2013

(the Shinryu pic is a Dramatic Reenactment since I had to fight it 3 times because I kept missing the death screenshot, and THEN my Neo Exdeath screenshot overwrote my Shinryu screenshot, so gently caress it)

Black Mage/Blue Mage/Thief/Summoner

My first triple crown! And the first time I've had mages to use. World 1 with Black Mage was incredibly fun. I think the highlight of the run was when Halicarnassus turned everyone into frogs, I realized I had no way to heal it, and so I spent the rest of the fight breaking rods over his heads with my frogs.

Ritznit posted:

Alright, time for me to bust out a :siren: DONATION PLEDGE :siren:

I will donate 5$, up to 50$ (unless I find more money in the seat cushions when I move next week) for every goon who triple-crowns without Time Mage, Chemist, Bard or Beastmaster. As far as I understand, those are the most effective options for crazy boss shenanigans. I know there are others, and I don't want this to be completely impossible, just no playing with the super broken stuff. I'm happy to donate for anyone who is willing to go through a bit of extra hassle.

Please provide screenshots of your full party with their equipped jobs and kill screens for the bosses! Extra thumbs up from me if you give a quick rundown of how you beat the bosses.

Godspeed. For a good cause! :black101: