Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

:toxx:I'm gonna complete atleast two runs this year. :toxx:

Last year I ended up dropping my run so I feel like I need extra motivation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Oh also goes without saying, but one of those runs will be BERSERKERRISK :black101:

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

ChaosRISK registered.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

You can beat Rug Wizard without berserk. You just need to uh, sit there for hours as he drains his mp with reflect rings.

9999 MP so it takes a long time but it's easy, just tedious.

ChaseSP fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Jun 5, 2019

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Please Geos are really good on some fights, even on NED they get an AOE wind ability you can boost with Air Knives. Dragoons are just there unless youre doing gimmicky four man dragoon jump parties on your own time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Fight was easy, and Mystic Knight really saved my run from not being as tedious as I was worried. Also Mime was absolutely useless aside from berserking Shinryu so it was possible to beat. Future notes is that Beastmaster while strong is pretty drat tedious.