Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RitzBlues
May 30, 2014
Yet another use for my CFW Switch! Hopefully the speedup function doesn't suck. I'm out of school now, but working full time, so I don't know how many runs I can commit to. Any nominations for Butz's name or ideas for pre-fiesta challenges?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RitzBlues
May 30, 2014
#PureChaos is my default registration preference now. I'm not a fan of duplicates (barring Berserker Risk). The 20 job challenge will definitely affect my registration choices this year.

RitzBlues
May 30, 2014
^This is why the only reason I’ve managed to finish FFV is thanks to the FJF. It’s also the reason I have never finished FFT or FF3.

RitzBlues
May 30, 2014

Assuming the job I lost to Berserker was Time Mage, this could have been an easy Triple Crown. However, Zerky took the place of my Time Mage, so I dropped Omega from the assassination list because :effort:.

White Mage made Shinryu a joke.

Between Mighty Guard, Golem, and Curaga, most of NED's attacks were not too much of a threat I even had Lenna use Self Destruct jest before her Condemn ticked down to 0, only to immediately revive her after.

This was a magic-heavy team, so I think my next run will be a No750 (assuming I bother to complete another run).