Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

puttin out wasabi pigs in a blanket and a tall cold glass of mayo for ol' saint dick rn

this is a family friendly holiday, please place a towel over your pigs in a blanket sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
JINGLE GLASS! JINGLE GLASS!
SMASHING ALL THE WINDOWS!
HAULING rear end REALLY FAST
BEFORE THE COPS GET HERE!

Dashing through the yard,
Running across the grass,
You can take your Greebas Tree
And shove it up your

**drops a rotten egg I've been saving for quite some time now down the front of everyone's pants who reads this and then SMASHES the egg**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dear Diary,

It's Day 6 on Naked and Afraid, and I'm naked. And afraid. You see, I foraged a dung beetle 3 days ago to give to my N&A partner on the show here for Greebmas morning, and we haven't had any food for in as many days. I'm so h u n g r y.

I'm afraid I might eat the dung beetle and curse myself to 16 weeks of body odor for not giving a pressie on Greebmas Day.

Do you think Greeb would understand?

#WWGD

Stoner Sloth

What if Greeb was one of us? Just a stranger on the bus?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

buying pre-rancid nutmeats is cheating imo but sometimes you just don't have 2 years to curse the nutmeats as they slowly bathe in a vat of their own mealy flesh-juices.

I hate to admit it but sometimes I "cheat" as well :ssh:

I have some "secret ingredients" that make it awful hard to tell though (assuming you are starting with a high-quality rancid nm). leave a glass of whole milk in the midday sun for a week, collect ONLY THE CLEAR LIQUID from the top. a scant tablespoon of that per pound of rnm. sprinkle in some earthworm castings, and right before you serve, a dash of clamato. swear to god, it doesn't sound like it should work but it does.

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

Dashing through the yard,
Running across the grass,
You can take your Greebas Tree
And shove it up your

**drops a rotten egg I've been saving for quite some time now down the front of everyone's pants who reads this and then SMASHES the egg**

a classic . . . though as a kid my friends and I would take certain, er, liberties with the lyrics

gram-gram heard us once and she was NOT amused

ty nesamdoom!

Farecoal

There he go

BYOBot posted:

SMASHING ALL THE WINDOWS! SHINY SMASHING ALL THE WINDOWS!

SILVER SLIDING IN STONING ROOM...
...AND WATER IN JUNK ROOM.
DID YOU SEE THE SPEAKER? YEAH!
DID YOU SEE THE JINGLE GLASS? YEAH!
DID YOU SEE THE SILVER SLIDING? YEAH!
YES! YES! WE CAN ALL COME TOGETHER!
LET'S GO AROUND AND MAKE EVERYONE MAD.

has anyone watered their junk room yet? i almost forgot last year, but i did manage to get one hell of a silver sliding

google THIS

Can't wait to go to the mall and get a picture of the kids sitting on Shmorble Klitz's nose. Last year they screamed for two hours straight as the nightmare hallucinations ravaged their tiny fragile minds, this year I'm hoping for less than an hour but you never know with kids, am I right?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

I hate to admit it but sometimes I "cheat" as well :ssh:

I have some "secret ingredients" that make it awful hard to tell though (assuming you are starting with a high-quality rancid nm). leave a glass of whole milk in the midday sun for a week, collect ONLY THE CLEAR LIQUID from the top. a scant tablespoon of that per pound of rnm. sprinkle in some earthworm castings, and right before you serve, a dash of clamato. swear to god, it doesn't sound like it should work but it does.

ugh, that's disgusting! i can't wait to try it! grandma's gonna HATE it!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Farecoal posted:

has anyone watered their junk room yet? i almost forgot last year, but i did manage to get one hell of a silver sliding

Thanks for the reminder!

google THIS

Let's sing more carols to get ourselves in the Greebmas spirit

O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
I'm feeding you my grandma
's meat pie, she's making you a sandwich
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
A little while ago, we made it to a new home,
The house was clean,
The dog was barking like a wolf, and it was beautiful
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
Well our little place was in hell,
I mean hell was a nice place,
But it was just too crowded
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole I'd like to start again,
I'd like to go up and shoot you out from the sky
O Greebmas hole
Well, in the dark, I can't see the bottom of hell,
And I've got my gun and I'm going to shoot you
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole O Greebmas hole O Greebmas hole O Greebmas hole O Greebmas hole
The gun's in the glove box in there,
And there's only one choice,
You'll have to pull the trigger or I'm going to shoot you down

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
The house was clean,
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole

I'm feeling the Greebmas Spirit.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
The house was clean,
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
The house was clean,
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm feeling the Greebmas Spirit.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
The house was clean,
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole
O Greebmas hole

touching the spirit circle, representing the greebmas hole

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

before we stomp and splash in the traditional greebmas chowder for seven days and six nights (all inclusive) beginning Friday, May 24pm at 9am, we should all agree on one thing:

Greebma is the reason for the season

Greebma is the reason your grandma is possessed by the pure and gentle spirit of flatulent rage; Greebma is the one who loves your urn of rancid nutmeats (sacks and also raisins for those of you who are poor and/or fuckin idiots); Greebma invented the upper decker and the hot pastrami on rye

celebrate with Greebma in your heart, but not for very long, because embolisms are dangerous

Stoner Sloth

And so this is Greebmas, and what have you done? Another year over, and ia a different outlook. So far as I can tell, Greebmas will take place during the winter season on the west coast, which has an especially warm, cold, sandy area, and it is this time of year. The people on Greebmas will travel back through time to the spring solstice—which is why everyone will be wearing their clothes from back then, because it still is possible to dress from the spring before the Winter Solstice. This will be especially true of men and women, who will dress differently to different times and seasons of their life according to their own beliefs and customs—we'll see. What do you think will be the most interesting part of the event? Are we going to see some of your beloved characters from previous eras return? Or is this just about getting a glimpse at what comes after? You will definitely see some recognizable characters, too. What have you come up with so far? I'm working on a couple things that'll be released before Greebmas. These are: an "alternate history of the American revolution," which you'll be able to read from the POV of someone from a different time and

And so this is Greebmas, and what have you done? Another year over, and you have come nowhere near having something to show for your labor. You've even stopped showing up for your day to day activities.
I'll tell you something else, you've just gone on a killing spree, and have started stealing stuff from cars. Now you've started robbing banks. This is your second year doing this, your last year of being unemployed, and so the only thing left for now is to steal more items.
When you see the way people are looking so desperate for the good life, you realize it's all you have left. When you think about the tribesmen that don't languish, you think of all the looters you have stolen from, and all the trouble you've put into this cause, you go about looting like a fool. What you have to realize is you've put your heart and soul into something that no one else cares about, and now you need to put all that behind you and do something to become famous.
Don't talk all that crap about not wanting what you've got,

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

And so this is Greebmas, and what have you done? Another year over, and ia a different outlook. So far as I can tell, Greebmas will take place during the winter season on the west coast, which has an especially warm, cold, sandy area, and it is this time of year. The people on Greebmas will travel back through time to the spring solstice—which is why everyone will be wearing their clothes from back then, because it still is possible to dress from the spring before the Winter Solstice. This will be especially true of men and women, who will dress differently to different times and seasons of their life according to their own beliefs and customs—we'll see. What do you think will be the most interesting part of the event? Are we going to see some of your beloved characters from previous eras return? Or is this just about getting a glimpse at what comes after? You will definitely see some recognizable characters, too. What have you come up with so far? I'm working on a couple things that'll be released before Greebmas. These are: an "alternate history of the American revolution," which you'll be able to read from the POV of someone from a different time and

And so this is Greebmas, and what have you done? Another year over, and you have come nowhere near having something to show for your labor. You've even stopped showing up for your day to day activities.
I'll tell you something else, you've just gone on a killing spree, and have started stealing stuff from cars. Now you've started robbing banks. This is your second year doing this, your last year of being unemployed, and so the only thing left for now is to steal more items.
When you see the way people are looking so desperate for the good life, you realize it's all you have left. When you think about the tribesmen that don't languish, you think of all the looters you have stolen from, and all the trouble you've put into this cause, you go about looting like a fool. What you have to realize is you've put your heart and soul into something that no one else cares about, and now you need to put all that behind you and do something to become famous.
Don't talk all that crap about not wanting what you've got,

Canonical Greebmas truths

Manifisto

this is how I like to get into the greeb spirit, tbqh

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Manifisto posted:

professionally installed hole, v nice but illegal in ten states. use caution comrade

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

google THIS

Nutmeats spoiling on an open fire

The cook at a small family farm in rural Alabama told The Independent that she'd had a fire in her oven - and found she had to open the door in what she thought was an attempt at rescuing chickens.

The woman, who had had the oven turned on all morning, had turned the stove off at 6pm, which meant the oven was still on.

She said: 'The stove is a metal thing so I wasn't able to raise a ladder up and take out the stove. The fire took hold but I managed to open the oven door and get the food out, but not before it blew the roof off the house!'

A cook at a small family farm in rural Alabama told The Independent he'd had a fire in his oven and found he had to open the door in what he thought was an attempt at rescuing chickens

The cook told the newspaper that her only response was open the oven door and get the food out but her only response was open the oven door and get the food out

The door of a closed up barn, with smoke still pouring in

Her fire in the oven was one of many things her family had been living through this summer

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I set up a bear trap in front of the door to catch any late-comers by surprise, is it going to far if I hide it under a blanket or a festively wrapped gift box?

I don't want to RUIN the holiday spirit, just rip a hole in it's side and sink it.

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

I set up a bear trap in front of the door to catch any late-comers by surprise, is it going to far if I hide it under a blanket or a festively wrapped gift box?

I don't want to RUIN the holiday spirit, just rip a hole in it's side and sink it.

when I visited n'awlins, it was the local tradition to bake the bear trap into cakes that get shared throughout the greebmas season. getting served the piece with the bear trap is thought to be good luck in the coming year, especially if it snaps shut on your tongue

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Grandma got pooped on by a donkey
Limping home from our house Greebmas eve
You can say there's no such thing as Schmorble
But as for me and
all your other gramps
You're probably wondering
If there's one thing you wouldn't wanna know
We're gonna play in the snow like some kind of bacchanal
I'd say I'd rather hear it all from one of my cousins
We'll be getting back together sometime soon
But before that we'd better get back to making love
You could find us in a little village called Folly if you try
Then how'd you know that's why I'm walking
And if I've failed you I'm gonna go and make sure you never fail another day
And if I fail again my heart will turn blue and I'll have gone on and on
We'll spend the rest of our lives together but there was no time for that
Now if you'll excuse me I'll play in the snow for hours
Don't come looking for us.
Don't come talking about how you're gonna miss me
If you ever get tired of the same old poo poo
Then you know I don't want you to leave me

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Grandma got pooped on by a donkey
Limping home from our house Greebmas eve
You can say there's no such thing as Schmorble
But as for me and
all your other gramps
You're probably wondering
If there's one thing you wouldn't wanna know
We're gonna play in the snow like some kind of bacchanal
I'd say I'd rather hear it all from one of my cousins
We'll be getting back together sometime soon
But before that we'd better get back to making love
You could find us in a little village called Folly if you try
Then how'd you know that's why I'm walking
And if I've failed you I'm gonna go and make sure you never fail another day
And if I fail again my heart will turn blue and I'll have gone on and on
We'll spend the rest of our lives together but there was no time for that
Now if you'll excuse me I'll play in the snow for hours
Don't come looking for us.
Don't come talking about how you're gonna miss me
If you ever get tired of the same old poo poo
Then you know I don't want you to leave me

Freezes my heart cold in my chest...

Thank you for this **sniffs**

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Ted Turner colorized my favorite Greebmas movie of all time, "It's a Wonderless Life".

My favorite scene is when George Barely finally realizes just how much better everyone, including himself, would be if he had never been born.

After he gets his wish and has that wild bacchanal orgy with all the OTHER people who had never been born in graphic detail...

Excuse me, I think have a pole to erect over a hole somewhere

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
the first hoel, the grandmas did say

was to certain poor sherpas in heels who were gay

in heels they were gay having a peep

at a freshly dug hoel that was so deep

Hoel, Hoel, Hoel, Hoel

born is the greebma of AOL

:pray: :sissies: :pray:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

nice hole, bet it's full of Grandma

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

the first hoel, the grandmas did say

was to certain poor sherpas in heels who were gay

in heels they were gay having a peep

at a freshly dug hoel that was so deep

Hoel, Hoel, Hoel, Hoel

born is the greebma of AOL

:pray: :sissies: :pray:

Blessed are the femme queens for they shall inherit the tent pole and ugly shovel

google THIS

I kind of liked the recent remake of The Scrinch, but really? Jennifer Lopez as the Ghost of Dat Greebmas rear end? A joke played out before it was even told, plus she's almost old enough to shove in a hole.

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Greebmas is an inclusive holiday for everyone, including weird sitters.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Except for putty.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

A List of Greebmas traditions:
1: Dig a beautiful hole. Not too shallow, now, or the Greebmas witches will know!

2: Build a bridge across a small stream.
3: Build a stone altar. They will be glad you did It!
4: Put up a tent inside a rock, or else they will have the nerve to come and look at it too!
7: Take a bath with the warm sun. (See #5 above) The Greebmas will think it's a nice way to have sex and it will bring them pleasure.
8: Clean your house with a stone shovel, then lay a bedroll for the cold night.
11: Have sex on a fire: The Greebmas enjoy making and selling things as decorations, gifts for the neighbors. The fire must be lit and it must be bright. Make sure the Greebma has a fire pit.
13: Have a party, like a wedding, and eat from cakes and meat.
14: Take pictures of the neighbors, and share them on social media.
17: They like to drink ice water, which is poured from a jar at the bottom of a hole. It helps to

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

A List of Greebmas traditions:
1: Dig a beautiful hole. Not too shallow, now, or the Greebmas witches will know!

2: Build a bridge across a small stream.
3: Build a stone altar. They will be glad you did It!
4: Put up a tent inside a rock, or else they will have the nerve to come and look at it too!
7: Take a bath with the warm sun. (See #5 above) The Greebmas will think it's a nice way to have sex and it will bring them pleasure.
8: Clean your house with a stone shovel, then lay a bedroll for the cold night.
11: Have sex on a fire: The Greebmas enjoy making and selling things as decorations, gifts for the neighbors. The fire must be lit and it must be bright. Make sure the Greebma has a fire pit.
13: Have a party, like a wedding, and eat from cakes and meat.
14: Take pictures of the neighbors, and share them on social media.
17: They like to drink ice water, which is poured from a jar at the bottom of a hole. It helps to

*frantically builds a tent inside a rock*

I've already made plans for the rest but I don't want them to come back and look at it!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Traditional Greebmas Chowder Recipe:

1 Cup all-purpose flour

1/2 tsp. salt

1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper

1 Tbsp. cold water

1/2 cup light soy milk (plus more for thicker consistency)

1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar

1 Tbsp. hot water

In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Whisk the dry ingredients together and mix on medium to heavy speed until smooth and thoroughly incorporated, about 10 minutes. If the mixture seems too dry to handle, add a few tablespoons more of water to thin it out. Divide the mixture among 12 bowls. In each bowl, combine the Chowder with the chopped parsley. Refrigerate for at least an hour, before serving.

The Chowder Recipe:

2 1/2 cups chopped parsley

1 tablespoon salt

1 1/8 cup water

2 Tbsp. soy milk

Heat a medium-sized to large sauté pan (or heavy-bottomed skillet) over medium heat, and add 1 tsp. of oil to cook the parsley in. Cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rancid nutmeats garnish recipe:

You can use raw walnuts, raw almonds or raw pistachios, but I prefer my rattle nuts. Here at my shop, we also use walnuts as a garnish with a mix of sauces; I will be adding them to my recipes soon as well. 

You are able to add anything from chopped nuts and raisins, to chopped pistachios and whole walnuts. You can also choose to use dried cranberries and fresh walnuts, if you like. To taste, add a few drops of your favorite red sweetener, or add a few more dried cranberries. 

4. Use the crust to serve this recipe:
Crumbles are so easy to roll out! I prefer to use the crumbs in my crust to wrap the sauce. Add 1 medium-sized rattle nut, chopped to remove some of the oil, and 2 pieces of almonds or pistachios. I usually make three small roll out rattle nuts, then use the top to make a layer. I'm always experimenting with how I can incorporate and balance my ingredients into my baked goods. 
To serve, serve it on toasted walnuts. They're delicious

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Greebmas Ice Water Recipe: 

Serve 8,000

3. Water from the sea

4. Milk

5. Eggs, or you can have frozen or brine eggs: 7,000

6. Fruit or vegetables: 4,000

7. Water

8. A few dishes of pasta

9. A few of the staples of Greek food

10. A good, affordable dinner

11. A good, affordable meal out

12. A good, affordable meal in the area

13. A nice homecoming dance party, if you can have it: 8,000

14. A nice wedding party, if you can have it: 12,000

15. A beautiful, large wedding, if you can do it: 14,000

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dance steps for the Greebmas waltz:

Fade in into the crowd of young children singing, with the wind that blasts in your direction, as they dance to a high, mellow pitch.

Beneath a massive, towering curtain of orange and yellow, all dressed in their best Disney Disney princess regalia, some children run wild, grabbing all the items of their toy bags, from whatever little things they can find in their pockets.

The rest of the crowd, who are still in their costume and with their hands bound behind their backs, stand still and stare into the crowd of thousands of laughing children.

"I'm dancing, baby, dancing to Walt Disney, Walt Disney!"

The last step is for the kids to walk away from the crowd and head home. There might be a few who just decide to sit on their own and stare at the crowd. But most of the time, the kids decide that if they want to go home and sit on one of our chairs next to our couch next to a Disney princess, then they might as well play with our toys and enjoy the evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
smdh at disney's commercialization of greebmas. back in my day we didn't need to put Mickey ears on our tentpoles :bahgawd: