Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

Well, looks like it's time to repost my Mad Max Ship Names mod from 5 years ago https://pastebin.com/2GnjrKuR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but I wish the aircraft dropped torpedoes were rendered in the engine. It would be awesome watching ships trying to dodge 10+ torpedoes at once

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

You probably already know this but on the off chance you don't you have to email them to get the codes, info is in the launcher.

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

I'm pretty sure you can convert *anything* into CVLs - I ended up retiring my 1900 16k ton battleship fleet into CVLs that were still useful in 1940. One note of caution if you do this - don't add bulges to the original design if you started at 16k tons as they add 500t and make you too heavy to convert. I ended up editing the ships down to 1550 in the game files, so it's not the end of the world if you do.

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

0 deck armor?

Is this supposed to be one of those find-everything-wrong pictures?

This is why I usually pick the tonnage, autogen, then modify. Lots of little stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

TehKeen posted:

It's AON scheme though so you don't use any DE or BE

Ah right, I never messed with that. How do those end up faring in the late game?