Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I enjoyed grogging the first one, will likely enjoy grogging this when I have the budget.

THE AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN CARRIER FLEET WILL RULE THE MED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

current AAR playing as GLORIOUS AH!

I have been in three wars so far.

First vs :france: and :ussr: in 1902 was mostly a stalemate. I stopped as my unrest was a 9 for slight concessions with the major losses being a French battleship that foolishly sailed unsupported into my harbor and got destroyed by torpedos.

Second war was against GB :britain:
i
I sunk a lot of the royal fleet as they continued to send ships into my waiting jaws. The biggest engagement was my sinking of 4 british battleships with a single large predreadnaught of my own. which well it was twice the size of any of the british ships even if the brits did have larger guns my superior crafted 12 inch cannons (+1 quality early!) shattered their outdated hulks.

Sadly the british deployed none of their dreadnaughts or other new ships against me but the crown capitulated in shame and I got malta and Cyprus.

Kaiser then signs a treaty while I am just short of my first dreadnaught and limits poo poo to 12k tons and 8 inch turrets scrapping years of effort.

5 years down the line I am in a war with Italy with no good ships versus the 4 pre treaty dreadnaughts they had built... I have a single aircraft carrier of 12k tons I built and my crusiers and light cruisers.

Glory though is to my single original battleship (AH IS POOOR I could only have one B to start) which had updated its engines in an overhaul and managed to come out on top in a gun duel with a Italian BB.... if you count on top as limping home with 1 flood point left and almost no structure points but damaging the BB so hard I outscored 2 to 1. :italy:

I am having such fun being constantly out numbered and generally outteched as well since I can build like 1 ship at a time.