Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

bewbies posted:

I appreciate the precision and competence of my pilots, but I feel like they could have gone after a different target after say the first...15 or so torpedoes.

Seriously though what would a ship even look like after 34 torpedo hits

Yeah that’s honestly one of the things I dislike most about this game, the seemingly unending need to waste torpedoes on obviously sinking or destroyed ships. What destroyer captain would spend valuable time and torpedoes in the middle of a fleet battle to finish off an old useless pre-dreadnought while the main battle-line is still floating? A cowardly captain, perhaps, but that’s not someone I want in my fleet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

I should not be allowed to design botes.

only 29 knots. weaksauce

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
Hot Naval action from Oscar Wilde to YMCA in Rule the Waves 3