Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Yeah you need to put something in the OP about how tricky actually obtaining the game is. 4 people is no excuse, Minecraft and factorio were a single person for years.

- paypal only
- issues with many countries
- drm based on your machine code, so you need a new key if you upgrade your computer, which would be fine except
- keys are manually emailed out by someone at NWS, so you may be waiting several days to actually play

Check out how much fun the grog games thread had trying to buy this thing here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887173&pagenumber=22&perpage=40
Before you purchase

Splode fucked around with this message at 17:21 on May 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Is there a way to actually order a torpedo attack? I've sent my destroyers in to torpedo attack the enemy line a few times and they never fire any, and then sink. I am slowing them down to do it, but I'm not sure how slow I need to go.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Ahh, thanks for the tips guys!

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

You can, I saw someone do it in one of these threads. I can't remember the trick to it though