Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Stunning work, thanks for sharing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

love it

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

please reconsider what you're doing to those poor images

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

i'm not saying don't post but that processing is extremely overwrought and the sort of thing that this forum mocked for a decade. there's an entire thread dedicated to poking fun at images with that treatment. the 2nd especially, it's just been cooked so much

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Pleiadian Light posted:

You all mock other artists in here?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3684472

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

i'm going to be a better poster than i used to be and just not respond to that. good luck with your experimentation, i hope you can make something good of it

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

dumping mediocre images as a response isn't the sort of incredible own you think it is

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

childbirth is a prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

nice one