Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Why not hit Costco, those platters already are big and people don't care. Also, get the big package of cookies. Make shrimp cookie sandwiches. That sounds good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

At least you are not buying beers to drink by yourself like some kinda degenerate

Hey, if I started to wonder what cashiers think when I buy booze, I wouldn't have an alcohol problem.

Moral of the story: follow your heart, gently caress the haters!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Linux Pirate posted:

Shrimp out don't wimp out.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Eat whatever you like drildo squirt. Its your right.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
why not just buy frozen shrimp and cook them :shrug:

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

get the shrimp bro

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

eat the shrimp op

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It's shrimp time, op

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_WoegLPrgg

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

drilldo squirt posted:

Is it weird to buy a party plate of shrimp from the market? Should I feel bad about eating prepared shrimp and marinade while alone?

I wouldn’t. Shrimps are good eatin’. Lots of protein and not too many calories.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
What do you mean when you say shrimp and marinade anyway? The shrimps are cooked already, so you wouldn't marinate them? Are you talking about the cocktail sauce?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
eat the shrimp op

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Tony Snark posted:

No different than a bucket of fried chicken, the trick is to not to be disgustingly fat.

whatever I'm gonna do both

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

drilldo squirt posted:

Is it weird to buy a party plate of shrimp from the market? Should I feel bad about eating prepared shrimp and marinade while alone?

You should feel weird about paying too much for wimpy rear end shrimp.

Go to the cash n carry and get a 2lb bag of cooked shrimp and a half gallon of cocktail sauce for the same price.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Instead of buying shrimp from the grocery store, you could always head down to your local Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and order up a nice big plate of Mama Blue’s Southern Charmed Fried Shrimp, or maybe even some Shrimp Shack Mac and Cheese

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Wamdoodle posted:

whatever I'm gonna do both

goddammit now I want popcorn shrimp

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Invite the cashier to your party. When they show up, and it’s just you, share the shrimp with them.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

buy the shrimp and eat it on a cam, post to youtube. At the end everybody who watches the video ate the shrimp with you.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Relentless posted:

You should feel weird about paying too much for wimpy rear end shrimp.

Go to the cash n carry and get a 2lb bag of cooked shrimp and a half gallon of cocktail sauce for the same price.

I don't know what the cash n carry is.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Fanelien posted:

buy the shrimp and eat it on a cam, post to youtube. At the end everybody who watches the video ate the shrimp with you.

That would be a video of me eating shrimp in complete silence while I stared dead eyed into a camera and I feel like it would be a bad idea.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

drilldo squirt posted:

That would be a video of me eating shrimp in complete silence while I stared dead eyed into a camera and I feel like it would be a bad idea.

do it.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

drilldo squirt posted:

Spice it up a little. Get on a shrimp boat and live stream it directly from the net...... to the net.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

drilldo squirt posted:

Just put ASMR in the title

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

drilldo squirt posted:

Then add ambience and make it festive. Wear a terrible sweater, sit in a comfy chair, and have a yule log in plain view.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

drilldo squirt posted:

They don't make shrimp buckets, unfortunately.

Google "bucket of prawns" and weep.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually ive been thinking about it and shrimp can eat a dick. gently caress shrimp. why are you eating water bugs. gross, everyone

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

PRAWN TILL DAWN! :2bong:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
learn to slowly overturn large semi-flat rocks in creeks with running water and eat the drat fresh crayfish

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Eat the platter, who care s’matter

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
Please share a photo of yourself eating said platter.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Re: video. Use a festive background. Take your shrimp platter to the fair and eat it on camera.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
hey yeah you with the sad face
go back to your place
and shrimp it up

of course youre a big bore
what do you care for?
just shrimp it up

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
What the hell kind of shrimp comes pre-cooked as a platter with marinade?

(edit) wait, do you think the cocktail sauce is some type of marinade?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Don't rub a rut into floor pacing the meat counters, OP. You are making the cute women in yoga pants nervous.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

The Dregs posted:

What the hell kind of shrimp comes pre-cooked as a platter with marinade?

(edit) wait, do you think the cocktail sauce is some type of marinade?

Haha, I missed that entirely.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Instead of buying shrimp and “marinade” from the grocery store, you should just go on down to your local Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and ask your Shrimpstress for a plate of “...Of Course We Have Scampi!”

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
OP, we all know you were hallway through eating all those shrimps and sucking marinade off your fingers before you even posted this thread. It's too late to worry about it now

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I thought that was only a place in the movies.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Dreamt of eating shrimp platters in crowded rooms of friends, only to wake up alone and shrimpless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

drilldo squirt posted:

Dreamt of eating shrimp platters in crowded rooms of friends, only to wake up alone and shrimpless.

You can solve one of these problems with some cash.

And the other by going to costco