Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Arrhythmia posted:

You can solve one of these problems with some cash.

And the other by going to costco

True friendshrimp is not sold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

if I ever buy a boat it’s going to be named the uss FriendShrimp®️™️

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

drilldo squirt posted:

I thought that was only a place in the movies.

No, your local Bubba Gump Shrimp Company is very real! You can go and get yourself a big old plate of Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp! Or perhaps a plate of Lt Dan’s Surf and Turf? There’s even the Jenny’s Catch for those who don’t care for shrimp!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

No, your local Bubba Gump Shrimp Company is very real! You can go and get yourself a big old plate of Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp! Or perhaps a plate of Lt Dan’s Surf and Turf? There’s even the Jenny’s Catch for those who don’t care for shrimp!

Don't get the Jenny's Catch, it's AIDS!

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

We live in a post shame society, eat the shrimps.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

LabyaMynora posted:

Don't get the Jenny's Catch, it's AIDS!

Hey. HEY! The movie never says AIDS!

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Eat the shrimp and give no fucks about it. They're a healthy choice - high protein, low carb and virtually fat free unless they're fried. Enjoy.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

WHAT THE HELL IS MARINADE?!?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
It's marinade.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Buying the party-platter of shrimp along with decoy party items is the equivalent of buying the 3 Pizza and Wings special from the pizza place, and when the delivery driver arrives you open the door you shout back over your shoulder "Pizza's here, everybody!" to your empty apartment.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

A marinade is a sauce, most often used to soak into meat before cooking or serving.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

BattleCattle posted:

A marinade is a sauce, most often used to soak into meat before cooking or serving.

It’s also the red stuff for shrimps.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Anything can be anything, you do you.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

I think you mean marinara

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BattleCattle posted:

No. A marinade is specifically a sauce used to soak raw food in before cooking

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Waterbed Wendy posted:

No, that's something else

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

shrimp are beautiful creatures. do you really want to waste them on guests, who may or may not even appreciate their sacrifice?

eat them all yourself and pray briefly to honor them.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pewdiepie posted:

ketchup?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Buying the party-platter of shrimp along with decoy party items is the equivalent of buying the 3 Pizza and Wings special from the pizza place, and when the delivery driver arrives you open the door you shout back over your shoulder "Pizza's here, everybody!" to your empty apartment.

I only do this when all the lights are off, for maximum verisimilitude.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ketchup and Horseradish (aka cocktail sauce)

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Time has passed OP. Did you finish the shrimp platter?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Waterbed Wendy posted:

No that’s the red stuff for pizza.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

post the platter u gimp!

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

To whom it may concern,

I formally requesting a side of marinade to go along with your finest Detlef Schrempf please

And,

Thank you

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

old bay

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

BUTTER RUM FAST, BIITCH

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Maybe OP means the Cajun marmalade available at your local Bubba Gump Shrimp Company? Just ask your shrimpstress for some to dip your Mama Blue’s Southern Charmed Fried Shrimp

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

hush puppies for the uninitiated

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Is it acceptable to buy a large bag of Peanut Butter M&Ms for a 3 hour drive to the vernal dinosaur quarry?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

drilldo squirt posted:

That would be a video of me eating shrimp in complete silence while I stared dead eyed into a camera and I feel like it would be a bad idea.

I'd watch it.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
the only use of a marinade on cooked shrimp I can think of is for pickled shrimp. pickled shrimp rule, especially Yucatecan and Jamaican styles with shitloads of chiles.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Edgar posted:

Is it acceptable to buy a large bag of Peanut Butter M&Ms for a 3 hour drive to the vernal dinosaur quarry?

No.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Edgar posted:

Of course not.

You're gonna need at least 3 bags.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

No, that's something else

Pewdiepie posted:

No that’s the red stuff for pizza.

Mmm nope, maybe you guys are thinking of salsa??

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

anyone else find canned shrimp just absolutely delightful? it's the only thing I eat straight out of the can (using chopsticks because I'm still civilized)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

500 good dogs posted:

anyone else find canned shrimp just absolutely delightful? it's the only thing I eat straight out of the can (using chopsticks because I'm still civilized)

:yikes:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

drilldo squirt posted:

That would be a video of me eating shrimp in complete silence while I stared dead eyed into a camera and I feel like it would be a bad idea.

Hang up a bunch of towels with beach prints on them, wear a tacky Hawaiian shirt with a fake parrot taped to your shoulder, and tell bullshit stories about pirates and sing sea chanteys off key. There are way dumber things on YouTube that have gotten people internet famous.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

Tony Snark posted:

Hang up a bunch of towels with beach prints on them, wear a tacky Hawaiian shirt with a fake parrot taped to your shoulder, and tell bullshit stories about pirates and sing sea chanteys off key. There are way dumber things on YouTube that have gotten people internet famous.

I'd subscribe to that webzone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Hey OP the ocean called and said they're running out of shrimp...

Probably because YOU ATE THEM ALL!!! :grin: