Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Nomnom Cookie posted:

I love the idea of our entire universe being the waste heat from gods GPU while they’re playing 20-dimensional call of duty. it makes at least as much sense as any other explanation too

hell is amd cpu cooling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

so wait theres two twitters?!

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Sagebrush posted:

hm

(btw i assume everyone in yospos is worldly enough to know this, but just in case, don't put your real name in there)

gently caress too late oh well

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

its in their comm badge with a connection back to the ship for the heavy lifting. they use a lost connection to the ship as a mcguffin lots of times

i imagine it as alexaprise is peeping in on all the conversations and collecting motion data from the badge since it does idk some health stuff probably, then figures out youre done getting burned by data as you leave engineering and opens the door

in other words bezos will be selling intent-based doors for home deliveries in 2023. also intent-based restocking as you reach for the second last cola in 2022

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

right now johnny cabs are as viable as musk's rockets are reusable