Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

fart simpson posted:

wow, if this is true, you should contact the media. could be a big story

unfortunately tech journalists don't want stories that crush their doe-eyed naivety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

something fun i noticed about google search, it doesn't matter what you're searching for, if you go about 5 or 6 pages back you'll eventually find a link that looks like exactly what you want but it redirects to a game called oval office WARS

props to google for burying those links several pages back, but poo poo, they probably shouldn't be there at all

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

lancemantis posted:

Ah yes the senior AI engineer that needs to sign up for an intro to AI course

if it's the ray phan i'm thinking of, he was probably interviewed as an expert in the field, not one of the course's students

since the course copied stuff from github, some of phan's code might even be in it

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

animist posted:

unrelated: https://talktotransformer.com is kinda incredible

i've been having fun with it, but the earlier stories where they said it was too dangerous to release definitely seem overblown and silly