Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

we do ~*UBA*~ software and after years of management crying we don't have machine learning and can't sell anything without it, we finally released something and barely any of our customers give a poo poo aside from a checkmark on an RFP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

animist posted:

it's well known that customers care deeply about the implementation details of the software they use

for certain things we advertise they certainly do and really put us through the paces (Mainly pass the hash detection). for the ML bullshit they're like oh great, I don't even have to see it generate anything during the eval, at least I can get my boss off my back saying you guys to do it.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

we use HDBSCAN btw

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

except it should be for penises so i can pretend i can satisfy a woman with my tiny little pecker

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

whats the most racist number

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

a classic is always a twitter bot

https://dzone.com/articles/generating-tweets-using-a-recurrent-neural-net-tor

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

you could make a shaggar bot but im afraid the limited corpus might give you issues

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

people complain that facial recognition doesnt work on minorities but then when you try to do it all of a sudden everyone starts crying genocide.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I dont appreciate the shade being thrown

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

if you want to do math in a dumb dead language use fortran

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

i swear to god alice...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton