Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Echo Chamber posted:

Sorry; I know it's been goldmined, but I was still inspired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EdmHSTwmWY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

those often posted gifs of home shopping ads where the idiot can't do a simple task for the barest inconvenience but that inconvenience is having billions of dollars of oil

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Echo Chamber posted:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

No way Jose -> you need to read the OP

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Echo Chamber posted:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Echo Chamber posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

IDONTPOST posted:

lmao add this to the op so people have to read it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Echo Chamber posted:

double goldmine

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
edit that gif into the op of the dnd thread r guyovich, you have the power

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
larger version of the gif. linking because for some reason i'm really self-conscious about file sizes. gifv autoformat messes up the last frame.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Echo Chamber posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Vneezuela, that's the annoying trumpet thing from soccer right

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Mayor Dave posted:

Vneezuela, that's the annoying trumpet thing from soccer right

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Echo Chamber posted:

goldmine

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Echo Chamber posted:

Why are you sorry? There is no need to be sorry over this magnificent thing!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao

DSLAM
Apr 4, 2008

lol hezbollah

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

So does anyone here want to hear General Ironicus of Chip and Ironicus fame do an history podcast episode done much like a McElroy pod on the Venezuelan 2002 coup attempt that takes Chavez's side?

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-colombia-militia-idUSKCN1SY1A0

One-hundred and fifty (read:8) men are preparing to take up arms and liberate Venezuela, launching their assault from Columbia.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

new stuff in the op now

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Corky Romanovsky posted:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-colombia-militia-idUSKCN1SY1A0

One-hundred and fifty (read:8) men are preparing to take up arms and liberate Venezuela, launching their assault from Columbia.
breaking news folks *hand goes to earpiece*

im just receiving word that maduro is about to imminently and indiscriminately massacre tens of thousands of civilians in a border town and has proclaimed he is ready to make the streets run red with the blood of his enemies and the international community is pleading for a humanitarian intervention to stem the bloodshed

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

oh no the only ones who can make it in time is this us carrier group's f 18s armed with cluster bombs

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

“Mr President Guaido, rely on our support,” he said. “Here are your soldiers ready for battle, for combat.”

Rodriguez said his group had been meeting different “resistance” groups in Colombia. He did not provide further details of those groups, or of how they planned to cross the border and launch an attack.

He said they had acquired handguns, easily available along the border, and were seeking to raise funds to buy further weapons, explosives, bullet-proof vests, food and water.

is this like some sort of cia gofundme pitch? just lol at this group, which doesn't even have enough supplies or people to hold a decent picnic, but is plotting an armed takeover of a country of 30 million with 8 people armed with handguns.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Corky Romanovsky posted:

are these from the group of guaido supporters that he stopped paying the hotel bills for and they got kicked out

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Bay of worms

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Corky Romanovsky posted:

suggested movie names:

300/2
The 8 Gusanos

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

GoluboiOgon posted:

is this like some sort of cia gofundme pitch? just lol at this group, which doesn't even have enough supplies or people to hold a decent picnic, but is plotting an armed takeover of a country of 30 million with 8 people armed with handguns.

there were a bunch of insane vietnamese expat groups that kept grifting funding to overthrow the communist government and probably killed some local journalists when they started asking where the money was going

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

If it is a grift, it’s a p sweet one tbf. Better than my NigerianVenezuelan scam email idea anyway

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Maybe a month ago, I was in class and afterwards a classmate was going around showing everyone that video of the APC vehicle during the coup attempt. He showed me the video from his phone. "Look, we're bringing democracy to Venezuela." Exact words.

I told him they already have a democracy but he was so in the moment that he just moved on to the next person, so excited. It was awkward but this guy is also a Jordan Peterson nutter so I guess that's just life on Planet America, where chaos reigns.

Well, that's my story. Thanks for listening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Goldmine