Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

apropos to nothing posted:

bumping this cause been replaying now that all dlc is out and super ultimate edition is coming out soon. good game, still need to try the new dlc weapons which seem epic like splitstaff

lol i played through most of the base game but havent touched my ps4 in months. probably going to just buy the pc version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
replaying this on PC. it kicks rear end

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol jesus

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
played with the fist weapons and respecced since I didn't really like em, but just now found out they have the izuna drop.. might respec for fists again

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Using the switchglaive and magic rn but I dipped into ninjutsu and the feathers are absolutely insane damage even with very little investment into ninjutsu

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I hope it lets me suck off men in the big shed :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :weed: :D

Larry Parrish posted:

Settle down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKdJ6DnPhzk

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
None of that stuff matters well until the end game which is like 6 ng+ cycles from where you are and that's only for minmaxing lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
if you want to have a lot of fun, use the ninjutsu feather magic