Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

goferchan posted:

The random loot in Nioh is weird because you spend a while being at the mercy of whatever drops then by like the halfway point you have enough resources to bust the smithing/reroll system wide open and you can basically have whatever equipment you want with whatever affixes you want in it . I think the DLC added another tier of endgame gear that you couldn't alter so easily but I never played it. Personally I don't mind the random gear if they keep the easy malleability of it

I found rerolling to get the right stats on high level stuff ridiculously expensive. Generally there were a couple of attributes for weapons that were essential on higher difficulties but you might only have a 10 percent or whatever chance of rolling them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU