Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Freakazoid_ posted:

I'm still mad they never got around to adding consistent skins to all the relevant parts. For example, monster legs and arms have no matching fire and ice 2, and the feet of monster legs have no fire and ice at all. Monster faces don't let you put on extra horns (or pretty much anything). Champions Online was more flexible than this.

I made a dope monstrous chitin skin but the legs look all hosed up. I was so annoyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Harrow posted:

So is there any kind of exodus happening from Indom to the goon server? I've really enjoyed playing on Indom and I've put enough work into my characters there that I'd rather not start over on a new server, but I'd rather start sooner than later if I'm soon not going to have many non-random people to play with.

I think I’ll mainly stay on indom. I don’t have the pub allergy many seem to suffer from and I’d rather have more people to group with. I’ll make a goontoon on our server for shits and giggles.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Songbearer posted:

Only very tangentally related but Freedom Force is on sale in GoG (and its sequel!) for the ridiculously low price of £1.19. It's a cornball as all hell superhero tactical RPG with a limited yet cool hero creation system where you choose a model and make your powers from the ground up if you like. Figured there'd be some fans in this topic because man was I excited to see this again.

poo poo, might need to pick this up. I remember playing the demo for FF back in the day and enjoying it.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Inzombiac posted:

Fashion Zombie

Must have been born this way!

Fresh to death!

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

khy posted:

I cannot for the life of me come up with a good name for my latest character.

A cyborg from the future, sent back to the past as an experiment. He's only supposed to be there an hour but due to erronious math is now stuck there for a century. He's found a way to get home sooner, by draining the excess energy of the temporal shift and use it to enhance his cybernetic defenses. So the more he fights, the sooner he can return home.

And I'm happy with everything EXCEPT THE drat NAME I cannot come up with anything good.

The Sperminator

Just uhhh make him super horny.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Inzombiac posted:

Ohhhh you could do headless with a fire head aura and make some kinda candle man.

Name him Lumière.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

That is a weird, moist pup.