Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

If there are outstanding bids for the salvage/recipies you are listing, you get the highest outstanding bid, even if you list it for 5 inf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

I made a shaark. Claws/WP scrapper.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

I got bitched at and told that i want a "i win" button for wanting the annoying rear end Hunt 300 spirits, hunt 200 sorcerers badges adjusted to be less annoying. Bitch, I'm badging on a blaster that can one shot em, its not fun or a challenge, just tedious. Khalissti Wharf is empty, fill it with giant packs of level 1 versions of all the hunt critters.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Welp, did a Cavern of Transcendance Trial in the Hollows. turns out the herd 8 pubbies, and get em all clicking at the same time is still a nightmare. but you dont need to anymore. turns out you just need to click the glowie. fight to glowie, click. x8. oh my loving god, they should update that mission text.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Why is it fire that is the farm critter of choice? why not Axe, or ice or psionic?

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Ah, ok, its the guy doing the farming and the mobs. i thought it was mobs only, that makes sense. very much a specialized feeder that fail in a more competitive environment not tailored to them specifically.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Roach Warehouse posted:

What's the deal with this scary wet dog in Atlas that I can't target? It just sits there barking.

Its a P2W vender pet. the Shadow Hound/Wolf

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Ghost of Starman posted:

:golfclap: :golfclap:

Edit: Actually, question: I'm setting up my very first SG base, to consolidate salvage and inf on one of my alts to be my designated 'crafter.' Is there no way to transfer Recipes, or am I just missing something incredibly obvious?

Invite all your alts into the super group, dump everything into one set of bins, and take em out with your crafter. store crafted things in bins, take out with alts. use /altinvite to send invites to your alts.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

I think I broke a pubbie's brain when I asked how many merits someone could hold and I said I had 1000. they told me i should convert them into influence by converting them into converters!

My build is finished, blaster soft capped to S/L/E, ranged 32% and Im sitting on 100m as I badge about. I dont NEED to do anything like that.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Got into a level 43 pug on my mid 30s Wp/SS tank. I didnt know things could spawn at +5 to the mission owner, +6 to any side kicks. as at 50 +4 means things are 54, the mob level cap. got yelled at for not holding aggro and being squishy. Riiiiight. every defensive toggle i can get my hands on, 3 slotted for def or resist, and this is MY fault. Dumb mother fuckers.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

For Common IO setting up alts, get yourself a dedicated crafter and memorize the 25-40 brackets. Crafting commons go from Recipe+Craft+salvage to 1/2 Craft+Salvage in influence costs. 100k influence each to 30k. that adds up.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Put it in an AoE. I run it in Buckshot 6 slotted 5 Positron's Blast/1 chance for Recharge. i track my recharge and I go from the 60s with haste off to mid 130s with haste, to 230 when it procs. The important thing is in an AoE it only has to proc once to give you the full effect of the bonus. Buckshot can hit up to 10 dudes, so its checking against each of them. When things are going full speed, I knock the 25 minute accolade powers down to about 8 minute cool down. issue i got is more its hard to keep things alive to keep firing buckshot.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

hup posted:

What’s the trick to make characters as small as possible again?

Export the costume. Edit the costume file in your CoH/costume folder with notepad. you can set the scale as low as -33 for females. males cant go smaller. Huge can go up to +35. after editing, go to a surgeon and load your outfit. you should be the new size.

Screenshot of the new tinyest size. min slider had the head up at Ms Liberty's belt

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jun 24, 2019

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

I love being a tank. seeing the teams brutes think they are the toughest thing in the world, to watch them fold and fall, when they rush ahead to stealth the objectives, and here comes my tank with the rest of the team following at my walking pace and i wipe the enemy group in my own time is an awesome feeling. get 2 tanks working in concert, and you will have the armored core of your team that will be the iron teeth pulling the mobs into the wood-chipper. get a bad tank that thinks they know everything and it slows you down. i love playing tanks. They are aggro management. get ahead of your team, piss off everything, and keep aggroing more and more into the rains and patches that melted that first group. then aggro more. no. more. more than that.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Take Capn Mako and Throw Sharks and Puke at them.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

My advice is set a goal, and work toward it. Make "45% ranged defense" a goal to get with sets, for example. then start studying sets for that specific bonus. Then you look at your single target ranged attacks, stuns, snipes, and you put 5 sets of thunderstrike in there. that gets you 17%. you have the +3% from steadfast protection, slotted in tough, thats 20%. Your superior Archetype enhancement sets, you put in 2 aoe blasts. thats another 7%. so now, with sets, you are at 27%. take combat jumping, hover, toss luck of the gambler +7.5% recharge in those, together you now have 31%. throw weave there as well. 3 slot it. you are 36-40% (forget the exact numbers). Perhaps you grab concealment, thas another 2-3% another slot in tough, put the pvp gladiator's armor +3%, you have your 45%

just set a goal and try to work it. you have free respecs, and you can earn more from trials and even buy them.

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jun 28, 2019

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Blasters, i feel, do best clawing back what ever defense they can get. all else is secondary in my mind. After that, go with Recharge. Doing those first two, you will pick up things like +Accuracy incidentally.

Numbers to remember: 45% defense. this will floor the accuracy of anything trying to attack you, except Incarnate content. for Incarnate content you want 59% I gave an example of how to get to ranged defence cap in my other post. The Sorcery Pool is a good take for blasters as it contains a travel power, and rune of protection that you can 2 slot for both the resistance +3% inventions without having a power tax in Box or Kick like fighting has. Most blaster pools have a resist power though, so this isnt as important.

75% resistance. I never tried to use sets to get resistance. this is the Cap for all except Brutes and Tanks, who get 90% Blasters cant leverage this all that well.

recharge. I am not sure on the exact number, but if you can get your Global recharge to about 70% from set bonuses Hasten becomes permanent, adding another 80% recharge to everything at all times. having this off by a few seconds is not the end of the world. Luck of the Gambler, a defense set, is desired for its global +7.5% bonus. A blaster has a hard time slotting this, so Combat jumping, Weave, Hover, Afterburner, Concealment, Scorpion Shield, Maneuvers become desired to get more places to slot this enhancement. You can get 5 copies of this going, giving +37.5% global recharge. Other sets give +recharge are most Purple sets, Positron's Blast, Archetype Sets.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

You dont need to touch sets at all, fyi. Content was balanced against 1 hero running single origin enhancements with attacks slotted something like 1 acc/3 dam/1 rech/1 end. Sets are only there if you want to take a character to levels of looking at an Arch-villain or Monster and telling yourself "I can take it" Or running content solo at x8/+4 cause you can. if its confusing, time intensive, and you would rather do something else, do that. The only inventions i recommend to everyone is Performance Shifter's Chance for +End in stamina, and Numina's Convalescence Unique Regen/Recovery in Health. Just cause i hate running out of stamina. A few task forces and a trip to a merit vendor get you these, I think they are both 50 merits a piece.

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jun 28, 2019

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Well, in that case, look at what powers you have a lot of, already slotted 5-6 slots. Attacks usually fall into this, a blaster will have 3-4 single target ranged damage attacks, 3-4 melee damage attacks, 3-4 targetted aoe damage. go in the auction house and look at what those sets do. its work, but its what you need to do to learn what is possible with sets

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

I helped some pubbie with Capn Mako. Some environmental artist knew exactly what they were doing.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Sadly, my information was me brute forcing it and retaining a general sense of 'this set looks good, make a mental note on what I might use it in' If there is an excel sheet that allows you to just put in Maximize my X and it tells you what to slot, I dont know about it.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Sets have a natural level range. 25-50, 10-20, 15-40, etc. Attuned sets act at your level, or their max, which ever is lower. They allow your set bonuses to level down with you when you team for lower level content. Exemplaring down, your sets shift to your new level, so do a level 25 Tf like Penelope Yin's on your level 50, with all level 50 sets, you lose your set bonuses. Do the same with all Attuned Sets, you keep all your set bonuses. If you had attuned sets that can only be slotted at level 25 or higher, and you did Positron's Tf, a level 15 Tf, you lose those set bonuses attuned or not.

A common thing to do in the PvP scene, such as it was, was to slot everything at level 30, because the zone Siren's Call was a hot spot PvP zone, and set your level to 30. The ease of geting attuned sets on the private servers made such moot.

Also, you may not know this, but you can stack up to 5 copies of a set. I bring that up because you have a different set in each power there when you could specialize your set bonuses toward one goal, like recharge, or more defense.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Tabletops posted:

i had no idea about the stacking. thank you! that is pretty huge:\

that said, what are some recommended attuned sets for melee skills? i've been doing the yellow ones because well, they're a lot cheaper. but i don't know how to craft attuned ones, the non attuned versions are pretty cheap to craft.

i really wanted to do the gladiator one but it's like 40 million influence for a full set.

If you go to the Crafted Enhancements tab on the Auction House, there is a section called Attuned Enhancements. The price to buy them is the same as buying a leveled enhancement. Everything there is something someone put up for sale. Everything on the Auction House is ran through a filter, converting it to the level you want to buy, and Attuned counts as a level. So ANY crafted enhancement anyone puts up on the Auction House is Attuned, you just need to buy it that way. Crafting it yourself, Attuned requires Catalysts. They drop for a level 50 character, or you buy them from the Auction House or Merit Vendor. If you know how to combine TO/DO/SO enhancements, its done the same. Slot the crafted set enhancement you want to attune, it will bring up a combine menu. Combine it with a catalyst and its now attuned.

Sets for a melee character with Electric Armor are ones that give a positional defense type. Look for things giving Melee defense first. You are in Melee all the time. This will stack well with a resistance based set that Electric is. Exact sets i dont have advice on that, i tend to just look at Set Bonuses, and work where and how i can get them slotted.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

i got a friend who decided they wanted to be a melee sentinel. So they took the three powers from fighting and air superiority, and one of the epic pools that gives knockout blow. Really, really really feels like they are going for the 'Im Specul" award.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Cythereal posted:

I'm looking for something new to play once my current MMO subscription expires, and a goon mentioned this. Looks interesting, but I have a couple of questions:

1. Since this game is :files: and uses a private server, I assume it's free to play. Do I have to set up a fully fledged account and trust information to a private server, or can I use dummy info et al? Also, I assume it's relatively bug and malware free?

2. How casual-friendly is this game? I don't raid, I don't run hard dungeons, I'm just looking for a casual MMO game that can be played mostly solo with the option for groups for dungeons or whatever when I feel like it.

There is no real level limit on whom you team with, barring some content like Task forces. Task forces award "You did it!" badges, and a special currency called merits. You also get merits for running story arc content. Those and Trials are the only content level gated.

They have systems in play where if you are lower level than the leader of the team the game sets you to leaders level -1, and scales all your stuff to that level. if you are over level to the leader of the team, you get set to the leaders level and it scales you to that level. if you are soloing, the content is scaled for one hero. if you get in a 5 man team, they add enemies so everyone has something to do. Teams go up to 8 people. Everyone gets rewards for the mission finishing. There is no need to make sure everyone has the same mission when getting into a group.

If you find you are having too easy of a time, you can set your team size artificially to be larger that just yourself. Top builds solo like they are a team of 8 characters 4 levels higher than they are. if you are finding it hard, or just want to blow past the mission, you can set difficulty to lower level than yourself. the option to do so is in your emote list on your chat window and can be done at any time.

if you plan on soloing a lot, for your first characters, I recommend a Scrapper or Stalker. Tanker is unkillable if built right, but there is a stigma about them in team situations with bad ones giving the entire archetype bad names. Brute for a first character definitely can work, but it has mechanics that make you want to keep rushing and moving and you over extend if you dont know your limits. Scrapper is always on,
great damage, decent defense. Stalker is better damage, and can pick targets for assassination.

TLDR: Its extremely casual friendly. No one other than people from other mmos who have no idea how the game works demands certain builds or compositions. People in here joke about bad/joke builds, and yet they would still help the team beat content at a good pace. Its a MMO about wiping out masses of mooks and looking awesome doing it.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Also Caster like is Sentinels. They are armored blasters that do less damage, dont have any crowd control, but have defenses and reduce the armor of enemies they hit with each attack. Not very popular, they need more damage to be real competitive, but they work well for what they are.

Another is Kheldians. You are a shapeshifter thing that can take on other forms to blast or tank. I never used one.

Controllers have a mechanic where they do x2 damage to things they have in a form of crowd control. The Fire/Kinetics Controller is a popular build, as they can self buff damage, buff the damage of their pets, and then get x2 damage on top of that because they hit a group with an AoE immobilize. My personal favorite Controller/caster is a Dark/Dark controller. You get a lot of pets, and everything is cowering in fear, while a giant wolf you summoned is eating face.

Easiest set up is make an account on here, follow the directions, and play. Not hard. There is a torrent to download the files, but the launcher will get it working.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php?board=46.0

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Its out of date because it was 8 years hidden and no one bothered to update it. A lot of the quality of life things we take for granted, like instant side switching and any class, any side in this version were added by the people running it that kept it hidden for that time. A giant bomb of drama exploded over the fact they kept it hidden, but I havent heard anything about that lately.

Being a villain in game means you run missions in the Rogue Isles. Its a drab, ugly place, where you will be for most of the game, someone's mook. Villain population is usually 25% of Hero. There are two hybrid alignments, Vigilante and Rogue. each has an innate Hero or Villain bend to them, so being a Rogue will allow you to still run Villain contacts, while being able to move to the Hero maps and get into Hero teams to do that content. Vigilante is opposite, being mostly hero, and being able to run in villain teams.

For flavor as far as missions go, Hero is being a good upstanding doing right for rightness sake, Vigilante is evil must be made to pay, the world is wicked and everyone must see that. Villain is Power for me! and Rogue is failing to be a villain and accidentally being a hero a lot. Also its all about being paid piles of cash for your efforts.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Gravity/Storm is a powerful control combo that will make you feel like a primal angry god.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

If you are artificially boosted you keep your enhancements until your natural level is +4 to them. You start at natural level 22, with level 25 SOs in level 40 content getting power leveled. Your SOs will work until your natural level hits 29, then shut off, with diminishing effectiveness with each level. Only set bonuses shut off because of the side kick system, not base enhancements.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Leaping
-Combat Jumping. its a great, almost free defense power that boosts your control in the air, allows super speed to run up walls, kinda, gives some immobilize protection, and acts as a mule to plenty of nice inventions.
-Jump kick is poo poo, dont take. Even if it fits theme, its super weak. Can mule melee sets for bonuses.
-Super Jump can get you jumping a few hundred yards at a go. no defense boost, but still. its nice.
-Acrobatics is a toggle that will give you some hold protection as well as knock protection.
-Spring attack is an AoE teleport attack with about a 80 ft range, can be made decent, never delved deep into leaping to use it much. Can be good for melee dudes moving form mob to mob to open a fight.

Flight
-Air Superiority is one of the only pool power melee attacks I would say is worth it. Fast recharge, it has a near 100% chance to bounce an enemy off the floor in a knock down, as well as causing fliers to drop from the sky as it makes them immune to flying.
-Hover. It has been sped up, moved about as fast as running about without sprint, gives some defense as well as soft knock resist as the flying knock back animation is faster than the one you get on foot.
-Fly is a slow travel power, compared to anything, but it's easy. you can fly
-Group fly. This was made at a time when powers were more restricted everyone can fly. The owner of the power flies faster than those you grant fly to. Kinda cool with Robots Masterminds as they get rocket boots.
-Afterburner. Gives a defense boost, 12% on a blaster. Boosts your fly speed by about 20% I have it, and its a very nice quality of life thing

Super Speed
-Flurry. I have never seen anyone take this. Long animation time, single target, weak, no utility.
-Haste. 80% boost to your global recharge. long cooldown. Builds try and perma this
-Super Speed. run fast, and have some stealth with it. Game has some serious vertical areas. Ive never used it
-Whirlwind. Get your dude spinning real fast and putting a repel on your enemies costing more end the more you hit. yay?
-Burnout. Instant recharge all your powers on Cooldown. Two Gangwars from your thugs mastermind? go for it.

Teleport
-Teleport Foe. Used in PvP to farm tears by calling enemy players into drones. Can be used to pull from mobs I guess?
-Teleport Ally. Pull slower team mates across zone to get to the door faster, or after stealthing to the objective.
-Teleport. Lag will drop you from the sky. Rock armor players use it to move in granite form. Slotted nothing is faster. Take hover to avoid falling.
code:
 /bind lshift+lmouse powexec_name teleport 
to hold shift and left click to automate your teleporting.
-Long Range Teleport. ive never seen this used. Takes you to a zone?
-Group Teleport. Teleport with your friends

Sorcery
-Spirit Ward. An Absorb shield that lasts about 15 seconds, up kinda quick. use on the tank to help them take alpha hits.
-Arcane Bolt. Only pool ranged attack LOOONG animation time.
-Mystic Flight. Two travel powers in one. Get Fly and Teleport. You cannot Teleport unless you are flying. I use this, very thematic.
code:
 /bind lshift+lmouse powexec_name translocation 
to hold shift and click to teleport while in flight. Slower than teleport, same as fly. Cannot slot Translocate for anything.
-Enflame. Target drops burn patches when they stop moving. Targets friend or foe
-Rune of Protection. This is only the 2nd pool power to grant resistance. if you are a class like blasters that dont get any innate resistance, its this or toughness from fighting for carrying the +3% def IOs from the resistance sets without going into Epic Pools and you dont have the Boxing/kick power tax for it, the other Sorcery Powers are decent. Its a good Push Button, Be Awesome.

I know way too much about this game goddamn.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Water blast is an AoE beast with a combo system built in that charges up certain powers to give it more effect as you attack. Tied with Fire for AoE.

Staff Fighting for Scrappers is different than Stalkers. For Scrappers, you get a power that grants 3 forms, this allows you to tune your secondary effects for more damage, more efficient end usage, an exotic damage type, tied into a build up combo system that you build up and spend to give yourself a buff by attacking more. As a set, it has nice looking, long animations, with a very heavy emphasis on AoE. Compared to a lot of other scrapper's sets, it has some trouble with Boss level enemies, but it will still murder very well.

Staff fighting for stalkers replaces the choice of three forms for a power called build up. This is a 10 second damage spike power up every 90 seconds. It also replaces one of the Scrapper's AoE attacks with Assassin Strike, an iconic power for Stalkers that can near one shot bosses. It has a massive critical hit when used from stealth, and a slightly less massive crit when used in open combat if you attack with something else to build its crit meter. Stalkers still get a form baked into the powerset, its the more damage form. They still get the combo system as well. Staff for stalkers is the superior version for its ability to take out hard targets.

Staff has a lot of magic staves, and even a witch broom, for costume options to look like a punch wizard. Staff/Ninjitsu with Soul Mastery/Sorcery Epic/Secondary pools has you casting spells to heal yourself, Mind gently caress your enemies, blast with darkness, grant ally buffs, even if the buffs are on the weak side, fly and teleport while turning yourself invisible, throwing spike traps on the ground, and thrapping them with a stick.

Martial Arts as a set I havent used much. There is heavy emphasis on single target. Stalkers replace one of the Scrappers powers with assassin strike, again with the build a crit system for attacking in the open, or hitting from stealth. Both have build up. Lots of kicks.

Darkness as a Melee set has exotic damage, a life steal melee attack that heals you, and a general secondary effect of sapping the accuracy of those you hit with it. The damage type of Negative Energy is resisted by many less enemies than the smashing of Staff or Martial Arts. Pair it with a defense based secondary to make yourself untouchable to those you are attacking, or with a resistance based set to stack different defense types. Dark melee/Shield with the shield made into a blob of darkness works well for a Wraith/Ghost/Spectre type character.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Last night I got inspired to make a Bots/Thermal MM mad scientist who's entire theme is building robots that work so well, it doesnt matter that they burst into flames on power-up.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

I just remember how fly is a power where its Base unenhanced speed is higher than the fly speed cap, and Afterburner will raise the speed cap. Also Afterburner makes you Only Effects Self. I just did some testing with the powers. Testing was at level 50 with even level SOs. Numbers rounded down

Fly and Mystic Fly are 58 mph when 0, 1, 2, and 3 slotted with even level fly speed SOs. Slotted speed does nothing, as the power is already at the speed cap for flight.

Hover Takes speed and works well with slotting as such 0-26, 1-30, 2-35, 3-39mph

Afterburner does nothing for Hover when active at the same time. Its innate defense boost can help as a oh poo poo button to cap your defense if you need more. Speed Slots in afterburner increases your fly speed cap

Afterburner for speed works best with Fly 1 slotted for speed, Afterburner 2 slotted for speed, getting you 87mph. More in afterburner doesn't raise the speed cap, and more than 1 fly speed in fly is wasted as 1 gets you to the after burner speed cap no matter how you slotted afterburner.

AB0/Fly0 75mph
AB1/Fly0 78mph
AB1/Fly1 79mph
AB2/Fly0 78mph
AB2/Fly1 87mph
AB2/Fly2 87mph
AB3/Fly3 87mph

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jul 21, 2019

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Haaa, Goddamn. Feline Fighter's player there is a friend of mine for like 15 years. They are.. mentally special. Asperger's perhaps. I really dont have the heart to rip into them over poo poo like that, because they are otherwise a sweet person. Rather than make alts for their characters like that, they make alternate Accounts. Then, I assume, RP at themselves. 'Joke' rear end fetish characters, being sperged over to min max the mechanical stats, Jesus loving Christ backstories and themes. I don't engage that part of their poo poo. I will help with farming, or other missions, mechanical advice for builds, but RP? loving NOPE!

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jul 25, 2019

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Ive had a Ruby Rose character from 2004 or 2005 and its my main on Homecoming. I really hope I dont get hit over this from that drat anime RWBY. THAT drat thing is years younger than my character.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

They are reskinned warwolves. That whole npc power set is gently caress soft controls. Because in issue 1, people would control warwolves and farm them. so they made that entire npc power set immune to slows and immobilizes. and gave em super speed. and gently caress off huge boulders.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Not sure where to post this, spent the last couple days downloading the CoT character builder from the early access of City of Titans. initial impressions are good. The sliders can allow for some truly hideous characters. They reset to default when you change tabs, but dont change effect. Sliders should start at 0, then go -50 to 50 vs the 0-100 scale I see for a lot of parts. A lot of parts will clip into your body as you move sliders toward extremes, even things like face masks. I had to tune my face shape back to get the mask to not be clipped, and the thigh high boots I wanted for the outfit were buried in the legs, so I swapped to the shorter boots. Still, I see a lot of potential. Pubbies will make ruinously hideous things in the name of 'Sexy' This was me messing with a She Hulk type look.

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Oct 26, 2019

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Ok. Im not feeling too well, but here is the base female with nothing touched. Pay attention to the car in back for sense of scale.

Here is the same, with everything set to 100 that wasnt a clear glitch. Likely near 12 feet tall.

Here is 0 in every scale. unsure if you can get rid of the pelvic bone diaper there, but...

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Oct 26, 2019

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Everyone knows the right word for a character is Fursona.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

If im feeling lazy, and dont want to type character, i type char, pronounced mentally as care. "Thats a nice char there, I like the costume!"