Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

FrostyPox posted:

I just thought of making a villain named the Dad Joker and the name is already taken and I'm so mad I didn't think of it sooner.

On Indomitable? Hmmm...

OK, looks like I'm not really doing anything with that name. What's your global? I'll free it up next time I see you in channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

All of this licensing business aside, I just found out my mentally challenged little sister made an account a month ago, joined goonsquad...
and, gently caress, you guys looked after her.
She says you got her to SO levels.

Goons are the best

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Already freed it up, grab it quick.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Comfortador posted:

Being able to take a travel power at 4 is kind of awesome. I don't remember that change in live, is that something they did to make things easier on Homecoming?

Originally, the 60 month veteran reward let you take a travel power at level 6 instead of a prerequisite. With Issue 21, everyone could grab a travel power at level 4. This was around the same time that the DC MMO launched, which also gave you a travel power at level 4.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

If you used Gynovore as your global then you had it coming.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

I forget which server, but a couple of weeks ago I saw a request in help chat for the public base TP macro. Some guy tossed it up with a "$$cleartray" at the end. It was the gooniest thing I've seen a non-goon do in quite a while.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Rad Armor has Particle Shielding which gives you a 50% endurance discount (plus absorb shield and regen). You can't enhance the endurance part, but it lasts 60s and has a base recharge of 120s, so it's easy to get perma.

Also Rad Armor can be coloured to look really sparkly, you may need to fine tune the colour once all your toggles are running.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Crasical posted:

https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Mission:Tip_-_Under-the-Table_Job

SO I encountered this in the wild for the first time ever.

In the level 40-50 tip missions, Miss Thystle has become a hero. I'm guessing she doesn't bring this mission up very often.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

"target_custom_next enemy alive sapper"

Other permutations here.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Don't forget the knockback, Hand Clap is very good at scattering the mobs you're trying to fight. I have heard that it works pretty well with a kb>kd enhancment and the force feedback +recharge proc, never tried it myself though.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

DangerDan posted:

Also Cold Domination corruptions. Cold as a secondary is some bugfuck debuff and team defense buff goodness with like -25% allres in a fat AoE rain power every pull.

For extra goodness, Sleet also takes the Annihilation and Achilles Heel res debuff procs.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

I had a zombie/nature MM on live called Funeral Wreath, name's up for grabs.

Glazius posted:

And you use Synapse's Shock exclusively?

Actually makes me wonder how zippy your regular speed would get if you were, like, an elec/SR sentinel with five copies of +run speed from the Synapse's Shock 2-piece and all the +run speed uniques you could carry.

I don't like sentinels so I made a build for an Elec Melee/SR scrapper who has a "sprint only" run speed of 72.82 mph while being soft capped to all 3 positions and having 62.5 global recharge. Tell me what attacks an Elec/SR sentinel should have and I'll see what I can do.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Practiced Brawler works like a break free now, so you don't have to put it on auto fire. You can just ignore it until you get mezzed and hit it then.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Re-colored Ice Armor, Shield, and crystal graphic Stone armor are great for melee Lantern concepts.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

This is my sisters song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8LNPeVPMIo

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Soonmot posted:

pink with blue veins

Pink with blue veins, you say?

I can't believe I forgot about this guy.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

CoH is also pretty unique in that powers stay useful. I can log in any of fifteen level 50 scrappers, with 6 T4 incarnate powers and all 4 +hp/end accolades, and I guarantee you I'll be using the same T1 armor and T1 or T2 attack I picked at character creation. Meanwhile, for my level 50 EQ characters (which hasn't been a high level in decades), you could delete the first half of my spell book and I probably wouldn't notice.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

The sentinel version of regen has absorb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

The worst part about newspaper missions is that over half of them are literally copy cat crimes: "The Hellions stole a famous painting, go steal it from them"; "The Skulls kidnapped a scientist, go kidnap him from them". I would have loved to pick a work of art I wanted and steal it myself instead of waiting for the Freakshow to steal it first.