Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Just steal Gale, Hurricane, and everything Scirocco and Ice Mistral do, give it a recolored Dark Servant, slap some smashing/cold damage on it, and call it a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
I’m intentionally rushing to the end of missions without killing unnecessary guys along the way, I’m not using xp boosts, and I’ve had minimal patrol xp since i started. I’ve done all of Responsibility and I’ve done all of Power except for Neutropolis. Just starting Power in Neutropolis and I just turned 18.

They either didn’t expect you to do everything on one character, or they expected you to have multiple bars of debt every level.

They also make it really hard to stick with the Loyalists 100% of the time. I just couldn’t bring myself to turn Vanessa over to Mother.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Safeguards are terrible in many ways. They're the only content in the game that you're supposed to experience after the Mission Complete pops up. Why bother staying in a completed mission to stomp bad guys when you could just get another radio mission and move on with your life?

The devs just couldn't think around making them reverse Mayhem missions, including making them the reverse of fun.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Haha they think they’ll be able to stop beating off to their 12 year old pregnant futa catgirl long enough to get Incarnate powers.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Oh, veteran level. That makes sense.

I guess my brain stopped working when the magically-mutated Impervium-plated shield tanker had a Natural origin.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
edit: wrong thread!

I haven't played on Homecoming in a while due to laptop trouble, but have they turned on the Winter events?

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
You can Ouro the DA arcs and repeatedly get thread-side components as end of arc bonuses. I can run the first part of Dream Doctor in like 10 minutes, which isn’t too bad to get a solo Uncommon or better component.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
No, until this change you couldn’t do that. That’s the point. Fly and Hover were mutually exclusive.