Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

which of these servers are y'all playing on? Unsure how accurate the OP is since it was last updated three years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

To me that definitely reads like "we hope now that we're official the other servers will close and send their players to us" but who knows.

I stopped following who's who after the gigantic drama clusterfuck shortly after Homecoming opened to the public

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I still have my City of Heroes TCG cards, I wonder if there's any kind of playerbase left for that anywhere...

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

What's a crab?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol that rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Kheldarn posted:

That pretty much sums up Discord in general

I have never joined a discord server where that kind of poo poo is acceptable and I'm currently in 181 of them