Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Relentless posted:

What?

Just mail it to your global handle. Inf or salvage or whatever and pick it up on your alt.

Nessus posted:

You can mail your chat handle inf at zero risk.

Kheldarn posted:

Or, you know, use the no-risk option by sending it to yourself via Global Email.

Didn't know this was a thing! I searched Google for how to transfer inf and auction house chicanery was the first result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

PoptartsNinja posted:

Electric Armor is great for any end-heavy set (power sink is great), but works particularly well on any end-heavy set with a lot of soft control (like knockdown). My go-to is stone melee for Fault, but I could see it working really well with Titan Weapons.

Tempted to roll up an Elec/Elec sentinel. Short Circuit + Power Sink seems real nice.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Harrow posted:

I really want new Blaster primary sets based on two things from other ATs:
  • The animal-related blasts Masterminds get with the Beasts set, like throwing a swarm of bugs or siccing a flock of ravens on enemies. I loving love that raven animation.
  • The shuriken throws in the Dominator's Martial Assault secondary set. Those animations own and I want a ninja-focused Blaster set that uses them.

I was real annoyed I couldn't make some manner of Wind/Martial Assault ninja dominator. It felt really good as a concept and none of the other control sets scratch that thematic itch.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Hakarne posted:

Also my staff/Nin Stalker is super fun but holy poo poo does he run out of end quickly

Is there some kind of general solution to this while leveling because it's my #1 annoyance and I can't remember if I used to just jam endurance reduction enhancements into poo poo out of spite or not.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Slob knobbers, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

spectralent posted:

It's definitely wild how cardboard boxes are worth more arbitrary mayhem than openly murdering the police and government paramilitary, though.

It's like I always say: ACAWLTB (All Cops Are Worth Less Than Boxes).