Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

TVsVeryOwn posted:

What's the goon hero to villain split like?

Most people are on hero side, but you can change sides at will in Pocket D so pick whichever you like and hop back and forth. Just talk to the Gull in Pocket D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I can't put into words how happy I am that this game is still going, I feel like this is one of the first times that I have actively wanted something from gaming and I've actually received it.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Yeah I moved on from Indomitable to Excelsior because there are just more people there. That and the RP server whose name I forgot still get into the reds pop wise on the weekends so people are definitely still out there playing!

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
CoH is fantastic for letting you have almost any team comp and have it work perfectly. I've run enough all MM groups over the years and I can say for sure that while it's messy, it works.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I almost wonder if it would have been better for them to focus entirely on story content and architect poo poo towards the end. There is a possible world where they could have made it sort of a mmo superhero version of Neverwinter Nights. Creator content allowed and approved, randomize the paper/radio missions a bit more, maybe have the occasional mission end up with an arc or something. I think widening the game instead of going tall would have been the right call. It was always a game with a bit more of a roleplay focus and leaning into that was the way to go. There was no need to give all classes every bonus in the end game only to just make things harder.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Elec is pretty tough to beat, always good no matter the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I like that you can still occasionally see random Praetorian Hamidon tendrils pop up around the bounds of Praetoria, rare spawns but you'll hear a roar and they'll pop up in the distance out of bounds. It shows that despite all of its problems they did put some lore love in to at least some parts of Going Rogue.