Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Freakazoid_ posted:

I'm still mad they never got around to adding consistent skins to all the relevant parts. For example, monster legs and arms have no matching fire and ice 2, and the feet of monster legs have no fire and ice at all. Monster faces don't let you put on extra horns (or pretty much anything). Champions Online was more flexible than this.

What's the population difference between Indomitable and the goon server? I've only just begun so I don't mind switching servers, but Indom has a lot of people plus goons, so it's a hard sell if the goon server only has a few on it.

I don't play on the goon server but I think I can state with confidence that Homecoming will have the highest population out of everything available because it was first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Homecoming Patch Notes
https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,3220.0.html

Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/HKyisPxu

My main takeaway:

quote:

Immobilize Powers in Controller and Dominator primary power sets should no longer make their targets immune to KnockUp. KnockBack will be converted to KnockDown. This helps sets like Ice and Earth, as their AOE Immobilize power will no longer make their AOE Knockback power useless.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Tiger Millionaire posted:

Is the gameplay actually fun or will coming back tarnish my rose tinted memories of running through The Hollows with whatever alt I had made that week.

I think 8 man group PVE in this game is some of the most fun I've ever had in an MMO. Especially when you run things like the Imperious Task Force, you end up fighting so many enemies it feels like you're in a Dynasty Warriors game.

As a returning player to Homecoming I think you'll appreciate the free travel powers obtainable at level 1 (ninja/beast run and a jump pack), earlier unlocked travel powers, baseline stamina on all characters, plus a bunch of other quality of life changes.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Merilan posted:

I'm thinking of a Defender, Rad is traditionally strong and seems moreso with Defender numbers; what about secondaries though? Should I just eschew damaging sets and go for something with powerful riders like Dark? (I think I could entirely tank an enemy's tohit with Rad's toggle and Dark...)

I went with Sonic on my Defender for -Resistance.

I wanted to love Mastermind but I took Ninjas, Necro, and Demons to their last pet + last enhancement and wasn't having fun. I had more fun supporting my teams with the support kits than I did managing pets. I was using key binds that made it much easier but I just got frustrated by having to replace them occasionally and manage their movement. Plus it just didn't feel that good to sic pets on things as opposed to beating the snot out of everything or blowing poo poo up.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
I think Savage assault dominator gets bees/bird throwing as well but yeah I'd like to have it on blasters as well

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
If anyone ever asks if you want to do the Dr. Quaterfield Task Force, don't do it.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Merilan posted:

the correct thing to do to protect yourself if someone asks is "are you chaining teleports and stealthing to the end" and if the answer is "no" don't bother

We had several stealthers, this hardly mattered since the majority of quests in the Task Force are "Kill everything inside the instance". If I absolutely had to do it again I would make sure to bring all Incarnates. Even then it would still take forever. There's just so many mobs to slog through but not in the fun way like the Imperious Task Force.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Glazius posted:

Can't bring incarnates, Dr. Q is 44 so they don't have Incarnate powers.

Hahaha, you're right. It really is the worst TF.

Inzombiac posted:

Are we all still on Indom or are we moving to the Goon server?

I don't care which, I just wanna hang with goons again.

Vast majority are on Indom

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

clone on the phone posted:

How are tankers for soloing? I made a kickass mace/shield tanker but I'm worried things will take too long to die.

Things will take a while to die. Go brute if you want to solo and be tanky. Or just don't solo.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Yeah sometimes I join a group and only bang out one to three missions then I hop off for a bit. Other times I can sit for a marathon session. It's pretty easy to create and fill groups in the goonsquad chat most of the time.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

PST posted:

I last played around the time CoV had come out but stopped not long after so am poking around again, I figured I'd try a Brute this time, having done an MM and I think a few hero types before, and picked titan weapons because of my vague concept of a 'man at arms from he-man' cosplayer-type who got whapped around and gained powers because a supervillain liked to cosplay as skeletor (names will be changed to protect the innocent)

Any advice on what to pick while levelling titan/electric on a brute, or what I should be doing in the early levels as I'm seeing a whole bunch of acronyms like DFB and so on, or is it still fine to just plug away at the missions given by contacts and not worry about speed of levelling while I get used to the game again?

Sorry for questions #63214 but having tried searching them on google (which led to reddit) and getting multiple contradictory answers which mostly seemed to be about speed levelling alts I figured I'd chuck em in here.

The fastest way to level is to play stuff in an 8 man group (or technically vs 8 man spawns but good luck soloing that as a low level anything). Basically you just want to be killing as many dudes as you can as fast as you can for xp. Don't forget you can get 100% more xp gain (at the cost of having no influence gain) from the P2W vendor in Atlas or Mercy Island.

For TW I suggest you pick up hasten early on and get build up ASAP. This will allow you to string together 4-5 attacks during your build-up momentum window. You'll probably want to slot accuracy on your typical opening strike (defensive strike?) because if you miss you won't get momentum and you'll have to sit through another long rear end animation. You'll probably want endurance reduction enhancements as well because TW spends endurance like crazy. 3 Slot hasten and build up for recharge and 3 slot your stamina for endurance modification. Once you get whatever Electric Armor's endurance recovery button is you'll probably want to slot that for recharge as well. After all this is put together you will have bursts of big damage with some regular momentum combos when your build up is on cooldown. Once you get to whirling smash you can open up on packs with build up into whirling smash to knock everyone on their rear end then proceed to whack them all with some kind of momentum combo.

Don't skimp on your resistance slots either. Electric armor relies on resistance rather than defense IIRC so you're taking all the hits coming at you but making them smaller instead of trying to avoid them entirely. Also grab your CC/Mez protection powers since stuns/holds last forever in this game and you want to maximize the amount of time you spend hitting things with your oversized weapon of choice.

Diephoon fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Jun 4, 2019

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

boxen posted:

Oh, good. I wanted a combo that was OP-ish, just so I can play it badly and still be pretty okay. I got a TW/Electric brute up to around 14 and was thinking it kind of sucked, glad that it picks up before long.

I was feeling OK with my TW/Ninja scrapper once I got a few attacks to string together and hasten. It REALLY starts to take off once you get build up (which gives 10 seconds of momentum) and whirling smash (a PBAOE you can only use while you have momentum). Once you get hasten and build-up's recharge time lowered your playstyle becomes big bursts of damage followed by a short windup period. Typically though you can move pack to pack and start each fight with 10 seconds of momentum.

Elec in particular pairs well with TW because TW has extreme endurance costs. Elec Armor has a relatively short cooldown "restore endurance on hit" ability. Elec armor also gets 20% global recharge speed from a passive power which is huge for TW attack chaining.

Coward posted:

I would like to play a Tank to play with my friends, mainly because I just want to herd and stand there and let my buddies who have less experience with the game have fun beating up baddies without me dominating each fight. What's the current thinking on the tankiest powerset that just stands there and holds aggro? I have already done the whole Stone Armour thing back on live - is that still the most lazy tank set?

I have a Staff/Dark Brute and I think it will be easy to run that on a Tank if you just want to stand there and hold aggro. (Is staff available on tanks in i25?)

Staff gives you a PBAOE and a cone attack very early on. Staff also gives you "form of the soul" which typically gives my brute 50% endurance cost reduction or more. This allows me to actually run all of Dark Armor's toggles at the same time. This allows you to have resistance to everything, a PBAOE ticking damage aura, a fear aura, and a disorient aura.

What this results in is being able to stand somewhere and bop everything in the vicinity with your ridiculously spinny staff animations while everything around you gets auto taunted via tank gauntlet as well as the occasional fear and disorient to mitigate even more damage by preventing enemies from attacking.

Oh you get a PBAOE heal on hit as well so you can function without a healer once you get hasten slotted and reduce the CD on Dark Regen.

Diephoon fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jun 11, 2019

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Feeling the itch to play again. Apparently it's been 400-600 days since I've logged into my homecoming characters.

Where do people play now? What builds got buffed/nerfed? Did they ever figure out how to make the Sentinel archetype cool and good?

e: turns out the homecoming discord has live server stats and at this moment Excelsior has 430 players online, Everlasting 270. Everlasting is the unofficial RP server according to a year old reddit post.

Diephoon fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Mar 8, 2021

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Well I decided to give necro/storm mm another try since it really fits my name. Immediately got into an Atlas Park mission group and got carried to 15 :toot:.

Nice to be back, nothing else plays like this game does. Gotta hunt down those mm macros again.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Gynovore posted:

Search for "Sandalphon's MM binds", those are the best.

I tried those before and I don't see the need for such granular control vs having "attack" on Q and "heel" on E. Could you give some examples of cool things you can do with the numpad binds?

Inzombiac posted:

Carful with that build. Storm is great but melee heavy MMs struggle with it. Necro maybe the most since their AI is hot dookie.

I think I read that homecoming had some recent pet AI changes but who knows how true or effective that is. I've tried necro/storm, demon/thermal, and ninja/??? (I forget). I think I'm just kind of down on MMs as a whole since a lot of time is spent just making sure your pets are being useful. Like I said though, necro/storm is something I want to make work since it fits my name!

I guess I could try a dark blast/storm corruptor or dark/storm controller? I feel like "shadow control" isn't in the same vein as necromantic energy though. Is there another wind power set I'm missing? I think people have talked about an unreleased wind blast set or something before.

e: looking at the dark control power set, I think that haunt and umbra beast still fit the theme I'm going for, so I'll give that a shot. Any dark/storm controller players care to comment on the build? Controller in general is an archetype that I have not spent much time with so I'd appreciate any general tips for staying alive and being effective in groups.

Diephoon fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Mar 9, 2021

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
I was going more for "deathly miasma" but I guess you could do that too :v:

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Anybody play on Everlasting? I don't actually want to roleplay but I would like to see more (hopefully) well designed characters and I figure roleplayers would have more investment in creating them.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
How's the dominator shuriken set? A shuriken character sounds really cool but I haven't come up with a design/name I like yet.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

zzMisc posted:

So, they're catering to the idea of just throwing wave after wave of minions at your enemies? Seems like that could end up pretty OP but okay

Not being able to do this was one of the reasons I didn't enjoy my time with necro/storm MM. Storm just has one dinky little single target heal and my zombies would keep dying. Looking forward to trying again with this change!

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
I won a costume contest with my dark/storm character! :3: Guess the judges like edgelords. (This was top 10)

I've been wanting to make a beast/kin mastermind because the idea of a pack of speed boosted wolves sounds hilarious. It's pretty hard for me to come up with concepts for kinetics characters though. I don't remember where but I heard someone say "varmint" recently so I thought "what if a cowboy was also a speedster" and The Varmint Velociteer was born.

What kinds of characters have you all made or seen that kinetics made sense for?

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Homecoming has a cel shading option.

Diephoon fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Mar 20, 2021

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
During a Yin Task Force I asked what powersets do well vs. endurance drainers like freakshow stunners and malta sappers and one of the tanks in my group told me I need combat jumping :confused:

Other people suggested electric armor. Is endurance drain resist something you can slot for?

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Is playing a defense set just accepting that sometimes you lose the dice rolls? I was having a great time on my Ice tanker until a sapper hit me and all of my toggles fell off. I was SLEN soft capped. I guess I just need to learn all the mob types that debuff defense so I can get ready for it.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Flesh Forge posted:

There is some energy drain resist in other armor sets too, Dark Armor e.g., and a few instances of it that seem to be Tanker only, like Fire has some on Healing Flames.

Doesn't seem like Ice Armor has any. I guess that gives me a reason to take hibernate. Hibernate is a toggle though so in the hypothetical situation where I'm end drained and all my toggles fall off I guess I'd have to pop some blue inspirations really quick and hibernate. If I'm able to safely turn on the rest of my toggles while hibernating though then it should be fine.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Nonexistence posted:

Doesn't ice armor have an end replenishing power you're using like, once or twice per mob? Just bonk the sapper first

The mission I got sapped in was a bank robbery defense where the mobs kept appearing out of thin air, I got sapped before I even knew where he was.

Crasical posted:

I built an Ice/Ice Sentinel badwrong (I took Kick, Boxing, and Cross Punch and mix it up between punching and throwing snowballs) and they're actually really fun now.

Isn't buffing cross punch by taking boxing & kick actually really good on homecoming?

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Kheldarn posted:

Yeah, Sappers can be a bitch, doubly so in those cases, when they just keep spawning. I have a custom keybind set up specfically for targeting Sappers: /bind J "target_custom_next Sapper". You just press J, and it'll target the closest Sapper.

Any way to do something like this that doesn't target dead sappers?

e: thanks

Diephoon fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Mar 22, 2021

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Combat Teleport is really good on Homecoming. I like to use it on my Dark/Storm controller. After the alpha strike is finished, I can pop in, drop my two PBAOEs, and teleport out. Also great for any time I just want to get the gently caress out of dodge.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
I somehow managed to play on Homecoming for months and months without knowing about endurance enhancers that you slot into health for passive boosts. Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance, Numina's Convalescence: +Regeneration/Recovery, and Miracle: +Recovery go into pretty much every character I make now and can be slotted at level 10, 20, and 30 along with Performance Shifter: Chance for +End in Stamina at level 21.

You can also run Death from Below (there's usually someone spamming for DFB or plenty of people willing to join if you go to the effort of making the group yourself) on a new/low level hero side character and pick the endurance bonus at the end which will last you up to level 20 IIRC. Failing all that, if you have money you can always buy blue inspirations at the local hospital, and homecoming's P2W vendor has an endurance restore temporary power I usually save for when I get end drained/recover from a death.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Yeah this all operates under the assumption that you have millions of influence to spend (Panacea is usually pretty pricy around 9 mil). I get around 100 mil every day or so if I bother to buy super packs and convert the ATOs into brute sets.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
You can buy Enhancement Converters off of the /ah for influence or from a reward ATM for reward merits. I like to go to Talos Island as my "hub" since the transit, base portal, reward ATM, and trainer are all right next to each other.

(side tip, if you're playing on Homecoming/Excelsior you can use this macro to go to a cute portal hub to get to most zones from any base teleporter: /macro "Zip" enterbasefrompasscode ZIP-8992. Ouroboros Portal -> Talos Island -> zip from base portal is my low cooldown way of getting around).

Here's the ATM I use, you can see it off to the right across from the Talos Island transit platform I'm floating over.

In the ATM there are several options for things to buy with merits. Enhancement Converters are under "special salvage" at the bottom of the menu.

To use the converters, there is a "convert" option in your enhancement menu above your powerbars.

Here you can see a couple options: In Set Conversion, and Out of Set Conversion.

In set means it will reroll to another enhancement in the same set. This example enhancement is A/D/E/R but it could roll into any of the other enhancements you see listed in the set. You can use this feature to fill out your set by buying whichever set piece is cheapest and rerolling it but it can cost a lot of converters if you get bad RNG.

Out of Set Conversion rerolls the enhancement to any within its own pool. There are three pools (I think?) Invention Origin (crafted/dropped enhancement sets), Archetype Origin (only available from super packs on the /ah), and Winter Origin (only available from winter super packs on the /ah).
What I like to do is buy a bunch of super packs (10 mil/pack) and convert the ATOs into brute sets since they sell consistently for 12 mil (I've sold for as high as 20 mil but it takes more time).

Here you can see I just spent 1 converter to turn the scrapper ATO into a tank ATO.

Let's see how much those are selling for by opening the auction house by typing /ah into the chat.

In my experience, most people are selling most ATOs for somewhere around 8 million. Considering that you get 0-2 ATOs per super pack, you'll probably come out ahead doing this. I prefer to sell brute ATOs because the demand is consistently higher. You can see there are more bids on this brute ATO, and less postings available than the tanker ATO.

Now let's see how many converters it takes me to turn the tanker ATO into a brute ATO!

1601 (what I started with writing this post) to 1577 = 24 converters (1,680,000 influence value if buying @ 70,000 each from the ah). That's a lot of boring clicking and dragging. Taking a look at the current listings though, I can see that there are ZERO of this particular enhancement for sale.

If someone wants to level their brute with this enhancement/the whole set they'll have to roll the ATO themselves or wait for someone like me to do it and sell it to them, so I'm probably going to list this one for 15-20 mil until someone starts undercutting. (at least keep it to 12 mil, they always move).

Usually the other brute set seems to have higher demand (not sure why) so I typically convert this set into the other brute set using the Out of Set Conversion -> Category: Brute option. For now though this one's just ready to sell.

e: just to show they still move at 20 mil

Mesadoram posted:

Where does one buy the super packs? The machine/person in the AH?

/ah -> salvage -> special

Harrow posted:

Do people still do AE farms to make lots of influence or is that sorta deprecated now in favor of converting? I still have my geared-up fire/rad brute I used to use for that.

Farming is still extremely popular and you'll see a bunch of fire/spines brutes hanging out at any AE station as well as people asking for farm groups in chat. Not my thing so I do this instead and I assume farmers make up most of the buyer's market.

Diephoon fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Apr 2, 2021

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
You can also make some really cheap buys and flip them, melee aoe damage -> cleaving blow set sells for 200-500k and with a few converters you usually end up with enhancements that sell for several million instead.

Re: enhancements- is there a reason to buy non-attuned set enhancements? I didn't even know they existed until I started figuring all of this stuff out.

Diephoon fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Apr 2, 2021

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

John Murdoch posted:

It's been a while so forgive me if I get this backwards or just plain wrong but IIRC Attuned enhancements can't be boosted, non-Attuned can be. So if you really, really want to push for those extra 1%s in endgame content you want a set of non-Attuned enhancements that you can boost up to 50+5. But the downside is that you lose out more when exemplaring down.

If you really want to go nuts, you could conceivably have two builds, identical except for one using all attuned and one using all boosted, and switch depending on what you're doing.

Makes sense. These days I can afford to make a build and slot the sets as I level a character so I guess I'll just stick to attuned enhancements when I can.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Haven't felt like playing for a while but I'll probably hop on Homecoming for the Anniversary Costume Contest

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/28352-homecomings-2nd-anniversary-echo-plaza-festivities-the-future/

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Reminder: Homecoming Anniversary Costume Contest tonight at 5pm EST in Echo Plaza (the new event area). Get there via TUNNEL/Long Range Teleporter/Pocket D.

quote:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/28352-homecomings-2nd-anniversary-echo-plaza-festivities-the-future/

Anniversary Costume Contest

Speaking of events, we will be hosting an Anniversary Costume Contest on the 15th of May. It'll take place at 9pm UTC (click for your timezone) in Echo Plaza on all five shards. There's no specific theme this time - bring your best overall costume!]

There's huge prize pool available, including a total of 50,000 Reward Merits and 100 Super Packs:

The overall winner will receive:
10,000 Reward Merits
20 Heroes vs. Villains Super Packs
A permanent golden title and the Fashion Victim badge
The winner on each shard will receive:
5,000 Reward Merits
5 Heroes vs. Villains Super Packs
And the four runners up on each shard will receive:
1,000 Reward Merits
3 Heroes vs. Villains Super Packs
Be sure to stick around after the contest ends... you may get to make use of that new hospital!

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
I enjoyed my Titan Weapons/Ninjitsu scrapper. Ninjitsu is pretty easy to cap positional defenses on (ranged, melee, aoe), comes with stealth, and has self heal and self endurance recharge buttons. Also I thought being a ninja with a big fuckin weapon was silly and extremely anime.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Homecoming - Excelsior.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Tabletops posted:

Oh :( didn’t know. What is better than invuln?

You really don't need to be super optimal to have fun with this game, if you're having fun playing the character then keep at it.

Re: Endurance issues- you can mitigate a lot of them by slotting specific enhancements into your health and stamina passives. I'm just going to quote myself here.

Diephoon posted:

I somehow managed to play on Homecoming for months and months without knowing about endurance enhancers that you slot into health for passive boosts. Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance, Numina's Convalescence: +Regeneration/Recovery, and Miracle: +Recovery go into pretty much every character I make now and can be slotted at level 10, 20, and 30 along with Performance Shifter: Chance for +End in Stamina at level 21.

You can also run Death from Below (there's usually someone spamming for DFB or plenty of people willing to join if you go to the effort of making the group yourself) on a new/low level hero side character and pick the endurance bonus at the end which will last you up to level 20 IIRC. Failing all that, if you have money you can always buy blue inspirations at the local hospital, and homecoming's P2W vendor has an endurance restore temporary power I usually save for when I get end drained/recover from a death.

If this is your first character on homecoming though it's unlikely you have the resources to get these enhancements. I'd be happy to hook you up with some and/or a small pile of influence if you like, assuming you're playing on Homecoming - Excelsior.

I'd like to reiterate that the most important thing in this game imo is being invested in your character. I don't remember how many characters I made before I settled on my Arachnos Soldier as my first main. Once I got him to end game just playing the game made me millions of influence which I could then use to enhance up any future characters I became interested in building. I played COH as a kid but I don't think I ever got much higher than the 20s since I didn't really understand what was going on back then. If you like it and you're having fun with it, then stick with it. You can make a million more characters later if you want to.

Diephoon fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jun 20, 2021

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
I haven't played in a while but I used my personal supergroup base as a place to store enhancements for alts. You can invite your alts to your sg with /altinvite.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
It would be cool if hide made you an innocuous pile of rocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Abroham Lincoln posted:

imo the best solution is to just leave Super Strength as is for the people committed to their characters, and make a new set for people who want a big super strong punchy vibe and not some dumb crash mechanic.

We'll call it... Superer Strength.

A power set where your physical prowess increases after consuming liquid food...Souper Strength