Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mushroom_spore
May 9, 2004

by R. Guyovich

boxen posted:

Is there a costume option of the head of your character being a brain in a jar, Clockwork King style? I was fiddling around last night and couldn't find one, but I've seen at least one screenshot with that.

It's called Think Tank, but you have to fiddle with it because I think it defaults to an empty jar-helmet full of water. Maybe it's under full helmets or something, I don't remember, but one of my MMs has it. (It's only enabled on Homecoming that I know of though, I know reddit's i24 didn't have it working when I copied my handful of characters over for whenever I feel like trying i24 version of the game.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mushroom_spore
May 9, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Brave New World posted:

I mentioned it before in this thread, but I find it hilarious when people advertise their powersets in LFG. We're just looking for a warm body to fill a slot. "I'm looking for a team. My qualifications are that I have hands and I'm not legally blind".

While this is usually accurate, I still always LFG mentioning I'm a storm def just to avoid the rare person who wastes my travel time by complaining and booting me as soon as they realize I'm not "a healer." I've still had someone tell me to use "your PBAOE heal" despite advertising my primary. :psyduck: (Also if they hate storm defenders specifically, I don't have time to be yelled at for that either, they can just not invite me to begin with.)

The vast majority of people I've played with were fine, and I've even had a couple people tell me I changed their mind for the better about storm defenders which felt pretty cool, but I still mention. I don't think I'd bother mentioning on any other class but defenders though.