Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

I swear by those small $11 harbor freight dollies, they'll take way more load than you'd think they would.

And if you break it you're out 11 dollars.

Loving the thread, pass a few extra skritches to the doggos for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Most of that Milwaukee kit is in my Amazon wish list. Good poo poo.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Heh, if I had the space I'd be doing the exact same thing.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

I'd love to see if it was possible to mod that truck with an air suspension so you can just dump it on the ground for loading and unloading. Then you put a winch on the front and a pulley at the back so you can winch cars both on and off.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

Party Alarm posted:

I need to remove the garage door opener and convert to a jackshaft type opener. I can't get enough height to use my high rise jackstands and transmissions jacks right now

Here's the interesting part - How hard is it really to open a garage door manually? Like I understand if you're parking there and in your car and want it opened so you can drive in, but if it's your work bay, why not just remove the opener now?

By the way I love this thread and am very jealous of your multitude of cars and bays and dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

That is excellent.