Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

By Kojima standards, this is really quite restrained. Phantom Pain has a credits sequence like every twenty minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Most importantly, it adds a bike that makes Sam shout “I feel like Norman Reedus, from the TV show Norman Reedus’s Ride with Norman Reedus!” every time you ride it.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

Never even seen that one, musta been too busy ripping it up on my Norman Reedus’ Ride type.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

The higher level guns automagically fire blood bullets against BTs, both nonlethal and lethal. Maybe the lethal guns do more damage but I never felt that the rubber blood bullets weren’t doing enough so never found out.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

You don’t need all those ladders.

If you play online, there’s probably already a ladder/rope/bridge/whatever there or you can usually just grab what you need from a nearby postbox, but even if not you only need to carry like one ladder one rope 99% of the time.