Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I agree, this is a good pace, with more time allowed for slow periods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Grouchio posted:

As a historian I've gone cross-eyed.

That's CK2 for you - I had a game before they reduced the diplomatic distance where it seems like the *Entirety* of Ethiopia crashed onto the couch of Ireland after the country got ate by one of the Muslim megablobs.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

god, you'd have to do so much work to get this stuff to convert to EU4

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

A least the process is interesting.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Yes if we win, we bad rear end our way, if not, we can get some interesting poo poo besides Tibet Blobbing again

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

SirPhoebos posted:

Can we please not resort to personal attacks?

Not every ParadoxLP has to turn into Crete.

Agreed, some people taking things a notch too far makes it less enjoyable - and the constant bickering is what eventually made me quit crete, because it started to take away from the actual LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

RagnarokZ posted:

There's going to be a TV series starting Jeremy Irons about the Cannibal Papacy!

I don't know if that's a good casting choice, you know he's going to be chewing the scenery.