Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Huh, good time to finally get around to finishing reading this thread.

If nothing else the stuff we've got is Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Fancy and also good. Was modding in the gender equality particularly complicated?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Kangxi posted:

That was one of the easiest things to do, actually. There is a folder with text files defining the various interest groups (game/common/interest_groups) and a couple lines in each file that defines the percentage of women being politicians or military commanders. All I had to do was change the value from 0 to 0.5 for everything.

Sweet, cool to know.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Yaaay.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Pretty sure the Hohenzollen one Wiz ran years ago was all monarchy all the time.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

If nothing else, that 60k deficit is in the red, meaning that even if Tibet stopped constructing stuff they would still be losing money. That is never a good situation, even if you're that far from the credit limit.

Also, yay Angaland! Never thought I'd be cheering for the English in a megacampaign and yet here we are.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

A good civil war is good for the soul. Helps purge those unwanted influences, you know?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

There are not many jobs I would want to have less than 'puppet monarch for a failing revolution'.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

No reason not to stay in Lhasa, I'd think. A

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

We still have the Plateu and therefore we should remain The Tibetan Republic.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

What happens if we conquer another river.

Do we have to change our names again?

Think of all the wasted paper and fabric we'll use! You will rue this day!

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

3 and 8

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Pacho posted:

Changing my vote from 3 and 8 to 8 and 8

I will also be doing this. Double vote for 8.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Cool art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

The best kind of revolutions are ones that go in a circle.