Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
Definitely having a normal one in Tibet right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.

kw0134 posted:

Okay, how does everyone in Asia know who are the other crypto Buddhists without triggering their suspicious and zealous neighbors?

The suspicious and zealous neighbors are also secret Buddhists.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

How dare such lies and calumnies be levied against our beloved and revered Hierarch Tse? How could she, of all people, be obstinate in the face of the true powers at work in this world? How could her path be anything but the most righteous before us? D.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Fuyuan rules, oh my gosh.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

God, what a loving cliffhanger! Lasya is so much and I'm utterly fascinated by her.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Everyone is all ‘the empress is a lunatic’ and ‘possessed by evil spirits’, but I don’t know, maybe we should hear her out?

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Yes!!!

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Hell yeah.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Innovative— the pace at which the world moves is accelerating, and we must take steps to keep pace with it.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Our history, once carefully whitewashed by the Sacred Hierarchy, is now known to be stained with the blood of one of our empire's founding mothers; it is a crime that cries out for redress. The truth must out, and those who would conceal it from us brought to heel.

For this day forward, let the spirit of the great Pakmodru Tse guide our actions.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

A

She has returned to us!

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

oh my god

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

GunnerJ posted:

Venerate the Second Tse
Republic

The injustices of the Sacred Hierarchy flowed from a basis of unquestionable authority, we can only venerate Tse by repudiating that ideal.

This is the wisdom we need in this trying time.

Venerate the Second Tse
Republic

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

A - Oligarchy
C - Republicanism
A - Frequent Elections
B - Administrative Divisions

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Leave. No true republic would bow and scrape before an emperor.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Rody One Half posted:

If we're selecting our leader by sortition AND giving them supreme executive authority then why did we even abolish the monarchy

Extremely true, in my opinion. A it is, then.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

The secret to making EU4 interesting is to be really, truly, dreadfully bad at playing EU4.

Kangxi posted:

Good God EU4 has been a slog. But we're getting close to the end and then I can really get to work on the Victoria conversion.

In the meantime, have some tables about the state of the world. If you want me to go explain something I'd be happy to do it.

Can we get a run-down of the current status of the blasted hellscape that is Western Europe?

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Excellent post, as always.

also i’m hungry now

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

A
Expand the franchise
Keep executive power centralized

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Pacho posted:

A Visual History of Carantania - Part 1

"Kocelj-Ri in Bohemia" by Anonymous (atributed traditionally to Sifl Ocelotl Muchagache). Print from the mid XVIth century in the popular Muisca Style[1] of the era. It represents Carantanian King Kocelj I supervising a mass convertion to Bogomilism after a Battle in Bohemia. To his right is an unidentified apostle (theorized to be Aleksandr Kleva) and to his left a shieldmaiden elect. The text reads "They teach their followers not to obey their masters".

[1] Despite being developed in Chachapoyas, it's called the Muisca Style because it was muiscan artists and printers who brought it to the East.

This rules, holy poo poo.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

:getin:

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

:getin:

Extremely excited to see this back.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Let’s loving goooooooo!!!!!

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

I missed my chance to vote, but Seven Rivers Republic goes so hard; I love it.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Option 6 and Option 8.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

God this rules so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Pacho posted:

See you, Steppe Horsegirl!

And with this I end the Sunitidevi fanart series (for now??). I hope you enjoyed them as much as I liked making them!

oh my goodness this is so cute