Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Kangxi posted:

Yeah, I've been part of the mod team for some time doing odds and ends. Life got in the way for a lot of people, including things like graduating and moving between jobs, but I can say that it's very nearly done (complete with focus trees and events), except for a few portraits. I want to say it'll be out this year?

Kangxi's being modest here. She's been a huge help to the project and it's thanks to her we were able to get the game updated to the Man the Guns patch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

megane posted:

Don't we already control too much land to use any Prepared Invasions?

Yeah, the only people who could use it would be our vassals.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

This is an incredible typo.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Do it

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

edit: accidental repost

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

We shall cast down the Dragon and use his skin as a carpet

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

:getin:

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

:rip:

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

LJN92 posted:

Are there two different Jins in China now?

Yes. One is a relocalized Ming tag, the other is the vanilla Jin tag.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

TheFlyingLlama posted:

Diplomatic Ideas

Parliament

Diplo helps us burn off AE, and eventually gives us an advisor cost policy, parliament is just so strong it's hard to ever not choose it if you can

Seconding this.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

:getin:

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Europe... the savage continent. Who knows what horrors await the Ayiti?

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Pffft. All this talk of honoring the gods with proper rites. Everyone knows the REAL way to honor the gods is to devour their flesh, as the primitive but noble Europeans do.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

idhrendur posted:

Thanks! I do have a history doc I'm continuing to compile, so this is helpful.

You also missed AfghanLP, though to be fair I gave up on that one due to lack of interest.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923220&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

8 and 8