Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
I know it was an older update, but since I've just caught up I'll ask now: am I the only one who thinks that "Duels at the Jade Gate" would have also been the name of a manual that Gyalyum and Tse might have written as a practical guide to lesbian relationships? And/or a name for a modern-day collection of their love letters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

do NOT jack off posted:

This is so cool I love this LP

Not sure what to think about this username/reply combo. :geno:

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
And now to see how the new dynasty regards Tibet.

Certainly will be great when we're strong enough to conquer them.

Perhaps what we need is more Indian vassals to provide us with warm bodies to throw at the Chinese doomstacks?

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Big example of this: the Amazon. There should be a thriving civilization there at this point, and presumably also in the EU4 conversion of this game.

For something to do with Australia and New Zealand, I'll happily shill for lifting Lands of Red and Gold wholesale as the basis.

I also have to imagine that in a world where Mexica overran the bulk of the Christian population you'd get some really bizarre syncretism between their religion and Christianity, more so than the OTL "we'll rename all the local deities and spirits to saints and hope the Church in Europe doesn't notice" variety.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
This all sounds like our obvious route from here is to arrange to inherit the Mongol Empire.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Have the Tengri reformed as well? That would pretty much seal the deal as far as monotheism being just this weird Eastern Mediterranean and Eastern European thing is concerned.

Also, any plans to sail off and attack some distant lands now that you've got a port on the Arabian Sea?

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Add the animal kingdoms in.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
He can't be the actual son of Lucifer, though; if he were he'd presumably have Possessed.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Tibet has even more high places to fall from than usual.

Just saying.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

NewMars posted:

They died the way they lived: flying like a bird.

Wait, that doesn't make any sense.

The bird was a penguin.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
And another regency.

Let's hope this one is better about the whole "not letting children fall to their death" thing.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Leave her alone.

Unlikely she'll do much until Gyalyum also reincarnates.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Yes.

The one other thing I'd like to see is a major Jewish invasion to take Jerusalem and the rest of the Holy Land. Call it the Aliyah.

Unless that's what Timur is doing already, of course.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a secret Hellenic cult uprising at any point despite the utter chaos in the Mediterranean.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Seems like getting her or her children properly converted back will be a necessary step.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
I mean, how bad can it really get? It's not like she's a jingoist.