Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The real question is if we will continue Al-Andalus' (and Ghana's?) rich tradition of castrations in this megacampaign too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The Sandman posted:

Big example of this: the Amazon. There should be a thriving civilization there at this point, and presumably also in the EU4 conversion of this game.

For something to do with Australia and New Zealand, I'll happily shill for lifting Lands of Red and Gold wholesale as the basis.

I also have to imagine that in a world where Mexica overran the bulk of the Christian population you'd get some really bizarre syncretism between their religion and Christianity, more so than the OTL "we'll rename all the local deities and spirits to saints and hope the Church in Europe doesn't notice" variety.

Going to second Lands of Red and Gold as a really good idea for an AU Australia.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Someone's gonna have to link me the update with this Tse person because I have a memory like a sieve.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Okay, that loving owns. I love this game.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

It's uncanny how well you got the diction down.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Question, is the Far West Europe and the Southwest Africa?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

1: A
2: C
3: C
4: C
5: A
6: C
7: B
8: A
9: B
10: C
11:C

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Technowolf posted:

Sounding suspiciously close to Toaism there...

Look if the Toa could save Mata Nui they can save Tibet :colbert:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Kangxi posted:

I don't know about the gayest, the Byzantines have a running start.

And now I have flashbacks to Lego browser games...

I should get back to my LP of the Mata Nui Online Game for nostalgia purposes.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

You only have yourselves to blame for not going pictographic :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Minnan pride for me, I'm from both the Hokkien and Teochew diaspora. We shall rule the Jade Throne :black101: