Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Are we going to end up like John Lydon? Championing anarchy at first but eventually complaining about homeless people on our beach property that we spent good money on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

The Port Royal of postin' pals.

A place for the Brethren of the Post if you would.

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
high steppin' into the thread to dump out a big bag of guidelines and directives

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

high steppin' into the thread to dump out a big bag of guidelines and directives

i hope they aren't terrible large, personally.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Live free or die (posting)!:911:

Goons Are Gifts

Posting in the law-free zone is illegal for those who follow the law, which is impossible to do here, which means this goes ad infinitum, which also is a law and doesn't work here.

Let's be paradoxical

Heather Papps

hello friend

um those bits of logic you are using sound a tiny bit like laws

Heather Papps

hello friend

i refuse to read or enter the tiny law filled thread.

Goons Are Gifts

There is no law to prevent you from doing so

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

There's no law against passing laws

Escape From Noise

I'd rather pass gas!:yosbutt:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
hang on a second here. this thread resides on a server somewhere on planet earth. planet earth is governed by nomological laws, therefore this thread IS in fact a law-filled zone.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

magic cactus posted:

nomological laws

like how u eat or

magic cactus

bee eater posted:

like how u eat or

exactly. why do you think pizzas are always cut a certain way, or you feel deep shame at eating a steak well-done with ketchup? Some things are just built into the fabric of the universe at a base level.

Heather Papps

hello friend

magic cactus posted:

exactly. why do you think pizzas are always cut a certain way, or you feel deep shame at eating a steak well-done with ketchup? Some things are just built into the fabric of the universe at a base level.

i am going to stop eating now, hunh , gonna try and stop me?
did not think so laws

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

im from stl and we def dont cut pizza the one way

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

Oh buddy. Have you not heard of the horrible monstrosity that is Saint Louis style pizza?

magic cactus

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Oh buddy. Have you not heard of the horrible monstrosity that is Saint Louis style pizza?

I believe Plato writes about degenerate copies in the republic

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

so, I just had to look that up and, well, what the gently caress are y'all doing in st. louis?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I mean it's still better than rhode island "pizza" strips( which are vomited up directly from hell and consumed by the damned) but only just.

Bluedeanie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

so, I just had to look that up and, well, what the gently caress are y'all doing in st. louis?

eatin good food imo

nut

st louis style pizza cutting technique look like someone's mom decided to bring pizza as the snack for soccer practice

Bluedeanie

yeah and shes a real cool mom

nut

im the runt of the litter who gets the piece that appears 2 just be crust how will i grow

Escape From Noise

*Ian Curtis voice*
Pizza, pizza will tear us apart. Again.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i used to read books to get free pizza.

if i could ever even consider a tiny tiny tiny law, it would involve pizza and erading.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I mean it's still better than rhode island "pizza" strips( which are vomited up directly from hell and consumed by the damned) but only just.

For being the smallest state, Rhode Island has the most regional food of any state in the US as far as I can tell.

Now can somebody bring me a coffee milk Awful Awful?

Heather Papps

hello friend

good morning, tiny law-free zone. it smells like freedom today.

Escape From Noise

Gonna take advantage of this law free zone. I'm gonna do a curse. Check this out.

Boobs

Heather Papps

hello friend

my finger hovers over the mouse button, shaking. the cursor is over report. i repeat to myself, your morality is not the same as others do not impose your views on them this is a law free zone, and that means you have to accept the reality that things are going to happen you disagree with but the whole point of this society is that we get along and be bros, chill man, chill....

cool.

doritto

guys ive just been thinking what would happen if someone did report this thread to the posting police? i'm not getting cold feet or anything but i have a family.

Escape From Noise

dsipal posted:

guys ive just been thinking what would happen if someone did report this thread to the posting police? i'm not getting cold feet or anything but i have a family.

We gotta mole!

Heather Papps

hello friend

*deeeeeep inhale*
just another day in the land of the tiny, north, strong and law free!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

*deeeeeep inhale*
just another day in the land of the tiny, north, strong and law free!

*blows a tiny kazoo*

Escape From Noise

Smoking weed from a kazoo ATM.

nut

instead of ripping tickets into the lawfree zone you gotta bring your mattress and let me rip it :getin:

Escape From Noise

Aw come on! I have a nice mattress!

bird.

i have returned, cherished friends, to this Lawless Haven for POsting Mavens, and i must say that breathing the air in here, its so much cleaner and fresher, purer... more free

Heather Papps

hello friend

BrownianMotion posted:

i have returned, cherished friends, to this Lawless Haven for POsting Mavens, and i must say that breathing the air in here, its so much cleaner and fresher, purer... more free

i love you welcome home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Roolz r 4 fools