Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Infinity Ward better not give in to these triggered people. It's a video game leave it be just like how we allow crime shows where police shoot real people where's the commotion on that. That's right were not gonna censor it we will leave it be forever but when ti comes to video games censor it censor it unnecessary double standard.

Just look at what happens when you care about journalist brownie points more than your actual demographics.
What am I referring to?
Battlefield motherfucking V

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Grimey Drawer

quote:

When it comes out, the terrorists are gonna be 50/50 male and female, white and black people (and asians etc). Which is really unrealistic but in order to be politically correct, that’s howm they’re gonna do it or at least something similar like that, It might sound “good” now but Trust me, it is not gonna be like Liveleak videos. Like in the trailer you can see a woman with a famas shoot up a person jn a car. Even in the most hosed up country full of terrorists, there are no poo poo like that. I’m not being sexist or anything, i’m saying its really not that realistic and its NOT gonna be as scary as real life.

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Given the state of shithole UK where people like paul joseph watson and tommy robinson get heavily censored speaking facts, this will probably cause a lot of controversy there. Free speech is unfortunately being taken away from a lot of people who oppose the current mayhem happening in Europe. This will be a great opportunity to remind the world that not all cultures are necessarily equal.