Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Machine learning bot to create fake news stories show the world for what it really is:

https://talktotransformer.com/

It's good form to bold the portion that you typed in to the bot to contrast what the bot creates.

Dr Pepper posted:

President Donald Trump admitted to lusting after his daughter, Ivanka Trump.

"She's a beautiful woman. She's extremely talented," the president told reporters after visiting Trump Tower in New York City on Thursday. "I don't think she would mind if I started thinking about her a little bit."

The president told People magazine earlier this year that he had engaged in an infatuation with Melania's body, but said there was nothing "sexual" about it. That was his first public comment on his alleged affair.

On Monday, Trump responded to the reports of his relationship in a Facebook post and wrote, "It would be a shame if I did anything untoward to your family during this time."

He went on to explain that the encounter was consensual and "it made me very happy when he kissed me on the lips. Just kiss. It works that way," the president posted.

Since The Trump Administration, Melania has had her hair down and wore a suit instead. Trump has also been seen wearing a black tie, a matching gray suit with gold details and a "Tie me Up" button.

But since his election as president, Trump has spoken out against Melania on a number of occasions, including in an interview with Howard Stern while hosting Celebrity Apprentice in 2007.

"We just had a private dinner with Melania and she turned out to

Some from the not this thread:

Baculus posted:

President Trump was one of the original backers of the Star Citizen project on kickstarter. You may recall him tweeting a link to the crowdfunding campaign to his more than 4 million followers – but in an interview at the time of the Kickstarter success, he said Star Citizen would "certainly" have gone on to become an "industry leader."

Trump took advantage of that hype machine to go down the line in saying that he still wants to be an entrepreneur. He went on to say that he would be willing to take part in a deal to "take over some projects that nobody wants" and also talk about working on a new game:

Would be great if someone could bring me Star Citizen. I love creating — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 26, 2014

Of course, none of this, according to the press release that was later released this afternoon, was ever about Star Citizen.

In fact, we were told by sources close to the project today that the Star Citizen project would be brought before several federal agencies before receiving "some kind of green light," including the Federal Aviation Administration and Department of Homeland Security. This meant that in order for The Donald to finally pitch in, he would need permission from both the FAA and the department.

These sources said Trump plans to present his pitch today before a small group of government officials.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

my god thats why he wants a space force

quote:

President Donald Trump, who once drank an entire gallon of piss in one sitting, may be out of town during the week, but it is always better to be in control of one's own poo poo and not have to worry about being a part of a dysfunctional corporate corporate culture. He will go to his golf game every morning and he will be the president of the United States because that is where poo poo goes down and he's the most powerful dude on the planet and therefore most likely to get poo poo done.
This is a man as a man as he has a mind for the things that matter.
To be clear, Donald Trump has the best relationship with his ego. All we can ask for of our president is to be able to trust in his ability to keep us up.
Trump may know that his job is not easy, but at the end of the day he isn't doing anything different than what the average rear end in a top hat does.
He does not care that he's in Trump Tower with Trump Tower Staff. There's no such thing as a Trump Organization there. If anything the only thing Trump wants is for his office to be staffed with real people that want to do good things, not people just "to make money from Trump".
Trump will sit in his bath tub for the next several years and watch as poo poo starts to fall from the sky. He will go through his daily ritual of

space uncle posted:

Dr. Stephen Brule, 52, realizes that he is going to die under Trump. “Yeah, probably either climate change or nuclear war will kill me and my whole family.” said Brule, who still plans to vote for Trump in 2020. "I want to thank the president for being with me. The worst thing you could do to a man is say something stupid."

The doctor has been attending the memorial service, though Brule is wary of the president. “I feel that I am one of his main followers in a number of respects. I want to think about what it is he'll do if he kills me when I'm gone that makes me want to vote for him.”

But he told me he won't, saying, if "something happens with the administration, I won't hesitate to vote for someone to do the job because I want to vote and I don't care that he's a monster."

On July 6, President Trump will inaugurate his Cabinet. For Brule, being a Trump supporter means being an observer to history.

"The last few cabinet choices I've seen are all people that were on the Republican side a lot of time," said Brule. "I don't see a lot of Republican folks. I think President Obama voted in 2008."

quote:

Loony left liberals want to see more gun control in the wake of the massacre at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando. So they're also trying to take away our Second Amendment freedoms via background checks, as well as ban the sale of assault-style weapons.

Leftist politicians like Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney on the House Subcommittee on the Constitution, Bill of Rights and State Sovereignty in October proposed amending our Second Amendment laws so that they ban the sale of assault weapons. A few Republicans on the federal committee rejected the amendment because "inconvenience" to law-abiding gun owners.

Leftists even want new gun control laws put into place as our Second Amendment freedoms are being infringed upon. They're just trying to make a virtue of their assault on our freedoms.

The NRA argues that the new law being proposed by the Democrats "would not make it harder for criminal firearms traffickers to sell guns across state lines." The organization also told local CBS affiliate WFAA that "we want criminals to be able to sell guns."

quote:

Despite Cuts to Medicaid, Octoplegic Auto Worker Carl Carlson Says He Would Still Vote For Trump if the GOP Nominee Wanted him Dead

When Donald Trump won the election, Carl Carlson began to worry about the possibility of a Republican President Trump enacting his agenda of austerity, Social Security, Medicare, and more privatization in an effort to "cut spending without spending. I've been thinking more deeply for a long time about the possibility of a President Trump, and I would still definitely vote for him if he wanted me dead," wrote Carlson on Nov. 23 in his blog.

"You have to admit, you don't know much about my lifestyle, and I have a big beard," Carlson continued. "But I don't like being lied to; I don't like the idea of people trying to manipulate me."

"And I think the government needs to be very cautious about what it's doing to us," Carlson concluded. "The problem with Washington is that a lot of the people involved are not always really honest."

Carlson went on to call for Trump to make his Cabinet choices public (after receiving an unprecedented amount of negative and dishonest criticism), and he has yet to hear from Trump's administration about their plans.

"I've had enough of the media and the public making it the issue, as though I've suddenly become a target for assassination

The Sean has issued a correction as of 00:02 on Jun 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
"What is MAGA in life?" - "It's making you love your country!!"

- "Oh, yeah, make them believe in the government that puts them there!" - "MAGA means making you love your country or hate your government."

- "MAGA is making you hate your country or do whatever you want!" - "MAGA is making you hate your country or hate your government, it's not an option. That's why MAGA is for the nation, not just one party or one candidate"

- "We are not a political party. We don't have candidates running on everything"

- "What we stand for is love for America. Love, acceptance."

- "MAGA means we believe in the United States of America"

- "MAGA is making our country great again"

- "MAGA means we are proud to work on behalf of our country. We want America to be great again"

- "We believe in freedom of speech, freedom of religion"

- "What makes you love the United States is the freedom to exercise that freedom. It makes me happy"

- "MAGA means that your family's freedom and happiness is a privilege and a right"

- "MAGA is making America great again because we don't hate the people here"
---

EDIT:

Avirosb has issued a correction as of 15:03 on May 31, 2019

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

On 9/11, the entire world became aware of an attack on American airliners in New York City. As the attacks unfolded, all Americans' personal and private data was available to the FBI through massive searches of their computers and personal items such as cell phones, faxes, and e-mails. This was not just a simple, electronic breach that was covered up by a single official report: that the data would "soon be on our computer printers" and would be accessible to foreign intelligence services.

This revelation led former Vice President Dick Cheney to speculate that the U.S. government was deliberately trying not to reveal information, such as the identities of bin Ladin and al Quaeda members working in the US. This may or may not be true, but if a report of the operation was leaked to al Qaeda's propaganda machine, that operation in turn would be used to explain the attack as an act of retaliation for what the United States had done. If so, then the attacks were actually carried out in good cooperation between the American intelligence agencies and al Qaeda.

By making public the identities of the 9/11 hijackers after nearly a decade and the identities of most of their accomplices, the United States had managed to keep a lid on the truth about 9/11. As a result, it became even more impossible to defend the official version of events.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

:tinfoil:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sewer duck posted melania nudes of the ladies. It was like, my gosh they're real.

This was a couple months after the incident in Las Vegas. Melania got into a heated argument with Michelle for hours before calling her "nasty" on Twitter.

But it was Melania who called Michelle a "chicken," then threatened to report her to Twitter. It was a public shaming she did right.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Piss tape is real

Trump fell on his rear end and didn't even look up."

In another video released on Monday, Trump was asked about the leaked tape. He said, "I'm going to say it loud and clear, if I win the presidency, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception, and now it's your turn. There has never been anything like it. And so we're going to have an open and honest investigation into your situation." He also said, "I watched those tapes."

What is the level of treason that he believes Trump has committed? This is his definition of treason:

"This is treason. I think the word treason is, and this is treason, when you've got someone as a candidate of a democratic nation who refuses to accept the results of an election he lost, yet he's claiming victory. He has no regard for, as far as I'm concerned, the sovereignty, for any other reason.

To me, he's a rogue, he has to be taken out, I think, at some point, and there is no greater rogue than a president."

And if he doesn't want to go, he will use all the methods at his disposal: violence, blackmail, extortion, and possibly blackmail.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Nigel Farage milkshake incident is not over," he says.

The new Farage video – entitled "I'll show you how to make Nigel Farage look like The Biggest Loser" – was put together by the UKIP leader with the help of comedian Michael Palin. Palin said he used humour to create "an easy to listen and digest advert campaign that gets to the core of the issue". The advert has since been shared nearly 200,000 times on Facebook.

"It might seem easy, but this stuff is very, very hard," says Farage in the video, to which the audience can be heard chuckling throughout.

When Farage's first book came out in September, he said he had no problem with journalists covering him. "I think some are just trying to play games, and some are just trying to try and make it go away ... there's definitely a bit of both," says the former business ambassador. "A guy called Richard Hammond came in late and he sat down next to us – we sat down together, and then we asked him several questions. We don't play games with these guys. We don't allow them a press pass. We don't play games with them and we don't go and talk to them. It's ridiculous. We don't have to sit down with them on a Sunday morning and say we want you to comment on

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

If there is a better economic policy than capitalism, I have certainly not heard of it. For it has served us well in keeping us from plunging into ruin without sufficient economic progress to help us escape it. It has preserved us a lot of good and useful, and it has kept us at great advantage in peace. The more advanced countries have not had such a policy.

I think there is more good in capitalism than in any other form of government. I think it has made us rich at home, and I do not know where it has made us poor abroad: when we become poor, then the government intervenes to make sure that we are. Now if we were all capitalists, we should be a free people abroad, but on this great principle of protection, I think we lose. Of course the question arises, How do we know? How do we know the laws are good, and what would be the benefit to the government if they were bad? It will be of no use, indeed, to try to answer this question.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

quote:

Donald Trump, Jr. exclaimed, "hot drat, that was a big ol turd!"

"It was hot poo poo to be honest," the president's daughter said.

"It's crazy to watch," the other lady added. "This is crazy!"

Later, as The Washington Post reported, Trump's son responded to that comment on Twitter: "That was one of the dumbest things I've ever watched!"

That's not to say — as a former New York Times reporter described to my colleague, Richard Siskind — there wasn't something to find amusing about Trump Jr.'s tweets to the media, which focused on Russian conspiracy theory to gin up support for his son and his father's presidential run.

In the case of Trump's tweets, the Russia conspiracy story took on the quality of a bad, bad dream.

The president seemed to be genuinely convinced that there was not enough evidence or reason to support his father's claims to the contrary, as he repeatedly claimed it was all just smoke and mirrors.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

When I had an abortion there were people at the clinic who I knew and liked. My father was from Indiana and we went there often, but I went to work with me sister. I had a girlfriend there at the time. Now it never comes up. That's how I remember it all. The doctor told me I could get an abortion if I had an ultrasound. I had my abortion at a church with lots of people. When I asked him what he meant, he said he could look right after it, and then she would decide. My father was in the military when that happened so he could look into it. For years, I've said it, but never said it like that. Then, after the news of her coming forward came out, I told her. I didn't tell anything else to other people until yesterday, when I heard she is in the hospital. To me, she did the right thing in giving birth to an infant because I didn't have enough money to pay for the abortion; I couldn't afford it. I'm sure she was scared to tell him I'd tell everyone. How am I going to tell her she did the right thing? But at the same time, what have people been saying I should do? I don't want to say how I'm doing it myself. I don't know.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Eric & Don Jr. fight for their dad's attention.

Meanwhile, in Bizarro world

A Game of Trumps

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

The doctor pulled the toy train from my rectum, saying that I would have to go to the hospital immediately because his wife had found out about me. The doctor told me I had never done anything like that in his life and that I would be facing a jail sentence. When I said that I could not believe it at all – I was just sitting there on my back in my underwear with little plastic bags on my legs – and cried. I felt scared and terrified. The doctor tried to convince me on his behalf that there was absolutely nothing wrong and that my wife had just found out. "You will be better soon because you should try."

I was taken to the hospital where I was told by the doctor, that my wife had found out about me, and I was told that the doctor had taken this from him. I looked in his eyes and found that he was not a racist at all. He was deeply moved that my wife discovered this, because I had done nothing like that and had only admitted my wife to a hospital. But it was the doctor who had really stuck the knife in my back with the words: "You will be better soon."

Now, it is impossible for me to go on living, because I have to leave this man and his family behind to get pregnant again. This man raped me, and there, he took money, and he had to pay

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

For many years, you have been asking the question: What does a good, sustainable food and drink business do? I would like to give you a quick breakdown of three key ways a business can operate, from a purely market perspective. These three models allow you to move forward and improve your business and the environment: 1) Market-centric business. A business based on competitive prices for goods (at least at the time of purchase) is what we tend to see in more successful businesses, but also at the time of purchase. Market-driven businesses operate as a result of feedback from consumers, suppliers and consumers' leaders. 2) Service-centric business. A system of customer service (or a combination of service-oriented business model and product design/engineering) is what has been used more often in the food and drinking industries; it allows you to build, maintain and extend your system without the need to invest any amount of money in capital equipment, equipment and skilled staff. 3) Systems and practices approach-driven. These are the kinds of businesses that understand the whole system and do not care where parts come from or how complex the systems are. Here are a few examples: 1) Food and beverage businesses are highly automated; with fewer and fewer employees, the business becomes less profitable. By automating, there are fewer people to focus on and do more of the hard work; thus,

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
TRUMP! *click*

Now if we can just bring in some more delegates to our side.

TRUMP: *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* What's gonna happen. *click*

*click*

Trump wants more delegates — he wants more support from working-class red, white Democrats. We want more delegates from working-class red, white, blue voters, just like they did in 2000 and 2008, as well.

And, when you've got a candidate who's so enthusiastic about bringing our country together, it is no surprise that you feel attacked more than most. It is no wonder that you feel betrayed by the people who made you powerful in the first place — not to mention your friends. It is no wonder that you're bitter, you're angry, and you want to go out and make America great again.

And with me? A businessman, someone who's not afraid to bring jobs back to our shores, that's been here 50 years — 60 years — and that's been fighting for the right to help others — that's been here for 50 years and that's been fighting for people's jobs, that's been here for 50 years.

And this is what I've been doing. This is a business I know, and when I'm not helping our businesses grow, I'm

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

quote:

#MAGA usususus and mihi ludum nunc fieri potius vivimus! #MAGA!"

"O people, we say to you, be united, for we will help you to help yourselves, for
it is not easy or difficult."

This speech to an unshaven, bearded, male audience came just days after a
number of "alt-right" personalities, most of whom have long been known for
their overt advocacy for white supremacy and far right extremism, spoke at
the White Nationalist conference in Phoenix, Arizona, to rouse the alt-right
community into action.

Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski (right), was photographed
last year, with Richard Spencer at the event. Credit: AP/Patrick Semansky.

Lewandowski was photographed wearing a white baseball cap under a red
"Make America Great Again" shirt that stood for "Make America White Again".
While he has since apologized for the image, at the time, Trump had claimed
the image demonstrated his commitment to "preserving the white race".

In response to the video, Trump released a statement saying: "It's no surprise
that 'Alt-Right' would promote violence to rally their fans. Their rallies are
designed to advance hatred, division, and violence, not advance ideas other
than their own. The video clearly states this

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

According to sources familiar with Stephen Miller's thinking, he did not want to be in the firing line at the moment; he wanted to continue to be the lead voice behind Breitbart, but he also wanted Breitbart to have a bigger presence in the political and media space.

"We would like to make the site what it has always been: an independent entity, and it's more important for us to grow as a platform," says Miller, 53, who has been the executive chairman since January. "We did say [before Bannon's departure] that we would continue to lead the business, we would continue to be involved in this space, but also we would seek to get involved with the Republican Party, and ultimately, that will be what determines whether or not we get a seat at the table [with Trump]."

In a June interview with Yahoo News, Miller said he never wanted Breitbart's role to fall into the hands of Bannon. He told Yahoo.com, "I've said this since the beginning … I've always believed there is a place for free speech but I'm not sure when that place will come."

"I am definitely not interested in taking over a major organization or an independent publication," he said. "In politics in general, you have the freedom of speech, but I would prefer to be the leader," Miller said.

The day that the Washington Post broke

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I am an extremely stable guy," he has told me.

I have always insisted that I, too, am not. It is true that I am in fact the greatest liar you could find. I have lied to the media twice before, twice by name; and even though it is now known that I did not do so, the lies have haunted me for the rest of my life. When the truth finally breaks about my role, the lies must now be spoken about by anyone that hears them. How can the good people in a town like mine and every town anywhere be expected to accept the lies? And, more importantly, how can we all trust in the truth?

The truth about Al Franken, my son, and the truth about a President is in no danger of dying a quiet one. I know this just as much as the politicians whose names are still on the ballot. This isn't an election year; this is not a year where you are supposed to vote for the next guy but rather for the guy who you thought would win by winning an election by being most popular and least corrupt.

The time is right for us of all people to ask the right questions about the president who stands before us today, so we can have the right answer. If we are not careful, we are opening the door to a situation where our only hope of surviving the coming election cycle

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Avirosb posted:

Lewandowski was photographed wearing a white baseball cap under a red
"Make America Great Again" shirt that stood for "Make America White Again".

haha omg even AI knows this

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

quote:

don't characterize the strength that i bring to the party"

"How can a man who doesn't even play basketball score 1 point in three shots?? I don't care who he was before. All that matters is that he gets the job done when needed."

"I never did. I didn't go to college, never worked at anything. After I got into the game I saw a team was getting destroyed but that isn't what I saw. You don't win your league by beating guys around the league.

I came into D-League when I was 12 and just did some minor work there. I went to an All-Star Game and I'm pretty sure my best game there is when people think that that wasn't great, so I didn't see much.

When I got to D-League in mid-2009 I realized where I was headed. The D-League at its best is a team where you can win a game and lose and everyone has their own take on that (and they want it).

So when you are at a team in the D-League or some D-League team and you don't win, I don't get mad. I watch them every night and I go to bed watching them win every game if I had to. There are only a handful of these guys that are around and I can't stand

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

quote:

"Two days ago he said he would take his pants off and moon everybody," Trump said. "He did that last night with the women, so now I say he's going to take his pants off." "Well, he didn't ask you or anybody else to do it. You can't do that," Trump said while miming masturbating on the White House lawn. Trump's "off" and "on" speech wasn't funny. There is no way we know which way he should masturbate, because he could be talking on the phone with Ivanka and his pants will be on the other side of the White House lawn. And to his credit, he did apologize -- which is what we all need to hear from Trump every time he does something offensive.

We also found a really sad and amusing video of a young girl having sex with a male stripper's hand. She is wearing a mask in what the police describe as "sexual assault," and when her boyfriend asks her to let him use her hand, she resists.

While we can't speak for every story in the press this week , we believe it was safe to assume the worst of Trump at one point in the race -- especially after his "I'd rather have our country sink than swim" performance. We hope this isn't indicative of Trump's more

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Donald Trump and Charlie Sheen walked into a bar. They had a good old conversation. And then a moment later, just after a few drinks, Donald Trump's shirt fell off. The rest, as they say, is history; the two never shook hands and the shirts were promptly ripped up. But the story that was being told was as much of a joke as anything else: as Trump told Charlie Sheen, "Get that shirt off!"

On Wednesday, former Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton said of the story, via HillaryforHillary.com, that, for years, it's been rumored that Trump's shirt was ripped while visiting a New York City bar where they drank beer together. Trump, she wrote, "repeatedly commented on that shirt in ways of his own personal style, as if he were making use of his new found celebrity status to make some sort of mockery of his opponents for their appearance."

Not long afterwards, though, The Washington Post reported that Trump was having a good time with Sheen, and they got talking about that time. Trump, "showing off his shirtless posture," said he liked to do and said he enjoyed the conversation.

"He told me I looked cool, said he was happy to meet me and was willing to pay any bill for my drink," Trump wrote. "I appreciated his encouragement, and he agreed it was the greatest

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
The templars have something to do with everything," he said.

"But the problem is that you can't stop the Templar King from coming back."

"The Templar King, as they said, was the last thing that survived the Final Battle with Taimi."

"Yes sir. That is it for now." He turned, his face turned cold as one of the templars closed in around his wrist. Varys looked about him, confused but determined.

"Then do it, Varys," Varys said harshly, his voice cold and stern.

"What do you want, Varys?" he roared.

"I have been ordered by your sister to retrieve it." Varys was furious at his youngest brother.

Varys felt his eyes widening as the blade gloved between his palms, the blue-black energy that would be his new master, beginning to form. The blue-black energy was what Varys and the templars had been fighting the Templar King for in the War. The Templar King had attacked the templars at the Great Ark while still bound inside a crystal sphere, but that was where the templars would be unable to control it. Varys believed that once the energy was released, the Crystal King would simply

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

:confused:
:stare:
:barf:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
hamberders and covfefe are trending #PizzaGate pic.twitter.com/YkFfNqQz6C — Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) December 16, 2017

We now have 4,817 unique URLs. You can see this in action (see screenshots for example).

Here's a simple example of how these things were made viral and popular, and why the Russians knew what was coming with the Podesta emails.

You probably got the idea by now—what the Kremlin did to the DNC. It was the culmination of years of trying to get control of American politics and the news cycle, because a single leak could set off huge controversy.

So now we have the Trump White House, which is not a good situation, according to many. We are in a dangerous position right now with Russia, which seems to be working on a "pizza-gate" thing (see: Trump tweet about Obama's birth certificate) and also with Wikileaks and their publication of Clinton Cash, which is the most damning anti-Clinton book to date.

I mean, look at its name: the Podesta Emails, or "Podesta Emails!" These emails are the most damning to date, they would show Hillary's "personal emails," and you know, they would be the Podesta emails right? No.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

quote:

Is water wet? No. If you're really going to say that,
there's a difference between water from a shower and water on the floor of a kitchen sink,
you've got a whole separate issue to discuss, because they're both wet.
If water drips, then you want to be careful with the amount.
We know you're probably going to be a little bit wet from wet weather, but you know, what about rain?
Water drips. When rain falls, the water condenses on the ground, like a wet sponge.
And so that's a different story. And so I think we do need to keep the same level of confidence in each of those situations."

So there you go, folks. The world of sports is much like your everyday life.
Just be sure every piece of that world is a little better than the next,
and that we can at least expect ourselves to be a little bit better than you.

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
Tupac is alive in Serbia

R. Kelly may not have been murdered, but he'd be alive today. He was arrested in 1998 and sentenced to eight years, to hang for the murder of two women — including his daughter — at a rap concert in the early morning hours of January 4, 1999. When the music went off in the audience, Kelly's 17-year-old daughter, Tanya, and 17-year-old sister Michelle were killed; his girlfriend, 21-year-old Amanda, was also stabbed and found bleeding to death when she arrived home. According to prosecutors, Kelly had killed "each of their loved ones" in order to be a martyr to their faith. Three years later, in 2003, Kelly received a pardon from then-President George W. Bush when he was released from federal custody.

And he's alive today, thanks to those rap music fans who have been keeping alive our beloved musician in Serbia, whom the authorities in Belgrade have accused of shooting the women and taking $4 million in cash in exchange for his silence. But there is little doubt that Kelly's story won't end there.

Ahead of his June release date, he's also set to tour with his band, Ghosttown, where he's playing songs from his debut album, "You Say That's Not Enough."

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Do you have stairs in your house? There should be? If not, why not? It doesn't matter if it's your room on your own doorstep or when walking down the garden path. Do you even have your own garden path? It's easy to think that if you don't you wouldn't have gardens. When it comes to stairs, the truth is that when you have them you need them when you want them. When you are walking, stairs are just about everywhere. You can find them in places you don't usually go – at the foot of your stairs, in your bed-room mirror, on your porch stairs. I find the stairs in the hallway just make sure you take them out of the way during the night and during the hours you need them most.

Your House on Your Own

If you live in a room with a door or walk-in, don't think of it as a place to climb! Don't think of it as the place to climb a chimney into or your kitchen with the kitchen sink in it. Don't think of it as the place to throw out laundry when you have a full dish-washer or throw out your dishes when you have a dishwasher without a sink.

Do you ever take your kitchen sinks out of the bathroom when it gets wet? Why should you have to clean your sink from the outside when you

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

President Trump gave a candid interview this morning, discussing the recent release of the so called "Piss Tape". The tape was made up by a "Pizzagate" conspiracist, James Alefantis, whom many have attributed to the Clinton campaign, the DNC and more. There have been several other reports that the White House, specifically Donald Trump Sr. and Donald Jr. leaked the tape to smear "Pizzagate".

While not much is known at this time as to the content of the "Piss Tape", The Gateway Pundit reported that Trump revealed that he "liked" the recording:

After an interview with Robert Costa & Eron Gjoni, Trump revealed that he likes the audio of the Pizzagate sex scandal, and he said he likes to watch it in the background of a video he watches to understand "where it's going". Trump later said, "I liked it a lot. ... I'd watch it." Trump's latest release of audio reportedly includes a clip of himself saying, "There wasn't a thing wrong in there, nothing wrong with it, folks, nothing wrong."

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Bert Buttler, 35, of Shitsville, Ohio, believes that Trump will help save his job at a failing turd factory.

Bert Buttler, 35, of Shitsville, Ohio; right, speaks with reporter John Burnett as he poses for a shot in his new photo

Bert's new job is to clean the 'dirtiest, dastardly, stupidest, most embarrassing, disgusting, scariest' part of the 'dirty, dingy and dreary' factory, where the production floor is situated.

On February 28, 2015, Bert got into the production line with four workers, at 2pm while his supervisor looked on, but Bert didn't see much else, as the production was so dirty.

At 5pm, only one machine stayed unoccupied, for it was being cleaned.

When I spoke to her, Bert said: 'I feel a little bit like a lost puppy. I don't know what to do. I feel like losing my job that I've worked so hard for.'

The workers are employed at W-V, Inc., which makes dildos and toy toys, in Shitsville, Ohio to work in what Bert said is a business that's 'not as dirty as it looks'.

He said: 'At the beginning, I was surprised

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

super short one:

quote:

We got the guillotine, you better run!  I like you guys too

it went full sci fi on this one:

quote:

Hey you! We got your war! We're at your gates! We're at your door!  We're here! We're here! We're here! Now, now, get in here!" —The gang leader urging the gang to attack and surrender.

The Black Knights were small, three-man squads of mercenaries, often employed to defend an army from pirates. They first appeared with the help of the Pirate Ship captain, Galti Nox, who employed them during several battles to keep the pirates out of the Black Sea.[3] Despite the numerous attempts to kill Galti, such as shooting him with a shotgun and throwing grenades, the Black Knights managed to kill him on a few occasions as well.

While the Black Knights were initially hired by Galti as armed mercenary guards, later they were used as soldiers. During the Civil War, the Black Knights were hired by the White Brotherhood as private soldiers and used to kill members of the Brotherhood at the Battle of Baku. By the end of the Civil War, the Black Knights were working alongside the White Brotherhood's Black Order.

The majority of the Black Knights were deployed on the White Brotherhood's fleet during the Battle of Zaku in 2533 as support.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
saw the transformer thing in anther thread and welp

quote:

Trump is a pant shitter!" and Trump has "a lot of baggage."

Baker, a self-described "sneaker guy" says Trump "has got all these crazy people coming from different walks of life. He is not going to solve the problems that we will be facing."

Trump doesn't agree

In his interview with the New York Post, Trump dismissed Baker's critique as "nonsense." "She has not been able to win in any of this in a long time…but now is very strong, very dominant," he said of the "pant shitter" label.

Even if Trump does win Iowa, he will have only about three days before the end of the nominating campaign in the New Hampshire primary. He doesn't have time in which to campaign hard on immigration, trade or education, so his only option now is to try to avoid any controversies and appeal to the American left.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Eat This Glob posted:

it went full sci fi on this one:

I want to read more about the adventures of Galti Nox & the Black Knight mercs.
Heck, George Martin should just have this thing write his books for him.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

quote:

Today at the White House, a man in the financial sector poo poo cum all over President Trump. This idiot hosed up. Who would try that to the highest office in the land? If he could get away with it, why not do it with the office that would require him to perform so much to hold this office?

(Also read: Trump's Secret Plan to Beat ISIS)

I was surprised by the size of that "gently caress" though, especially when you compare it to a few "worse-than-desperation"-level scolds. Who, like Mr. Trump, thinks the job of a president and an office holder was made better by any "mess." It's so frustrating you feel the urge to cry, but the truth is that, right now, our president is far too weak. His ego needs to be taken seriously.

That is why we can't take Trump seriously. He is weak. Now please understand a little this: No, there is nothing more depressing than watching your nation, your country, degrade and decay as you grow older. That's the only way you find out the truth about yourself and others.

There has been no "good times" in modern America. If there were, we would have a president who would spend time, effort, and money to keep it together when things get, well, tough,

that one took a turn at the end :smith:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Avirosb posted:

I want to read more about the adventures of Galti Nox & the Black Knight mercs.
Heck, George Martin should just have this thing write his books for him.

Right? The knights killed Nox a few times themselves, even! Though the White Brotherhood may be problematic

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Clipperton posted:

Do you have stairs in your house? There should be? If not, why not? It doesn't matter if it's your room on your own doorstep or when walking down the garden path. Do you even have your own garden path?

read this in michael palin's character from the spectrum sketch

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i forgot this episode of the democratic primaries

Crazy Bernie Sanders' 'Guts and Glory' Speech at Iowa City Public Library November 12, 2016 Bernie Sanders has never been afraid to engage in unconventional public discourse, whether by running for president as a Democrat, or making controversial, sometimes controversial statements about politics.

'I am Hillary Clinton,' he says, looking around at his flock of volunteers, who are also in green vests and blue polo shirts. 'And I am going to make history.' And he will make it his responsibility, too.

If he wins on Thursday night, it will mark a major turning point in the history of the Democratic Party.

In the last election cycle, Hillary Clinton lost by a landslide in a closely contested Michigan primary. In New York, President Obama lost to his Republican opponent despite all television advertising to the contrary in his favor and despite his vast support from white Americans.

Now, in Clinton's home state of New York State-- the city where Bernie Sanders launched his campaign against her back in late 2008-- there is growing anxiety in the city over Trump's win and whether it will impact the future of the Democratic Party.

The city's mayor, Bill de Blasio, is preparing for the possibility that he too may lose to his opponent, and that the mayor is likely to announce his candidacy in 2018.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

quote:

People remember the Romney Death Rally. Will they remember the Bernie Death Rally? The Occupy Wall Street Rally? Or the Donald Trump Rally in September?

These events mark the beginning of what has been dubbed the Death Rally. Death Rallies can come in the form of marches, sit-ins, or even riots.

"Rallies that bring out thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people, bring a sense of dread to society," said Paul Begala, a professor of social studies at the University of California, Davis. "People tend to rally after fear and after something has happened as they want to take a deep, hard look into the future. And when that day arrives it will be like an earthquake for most of us."

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

quote:

Can't corner the Dorner is what they said. They'll do what's necessary," said a source familiar with LAPD leadership's plans, who requested anonymity to discuss internal discussions. "You can't take him. There's no way to deal with the situation. He won't stop." Related Articles September 18, 2017 LAPD: It's 'all but guaranteed' Dorner will return alive

September 18, 2017 Dorner's wife gets married in San Francisco

September 16, 2017 LAPD: The Dorner family 'under siege' as Dorner's wife is believed to be on the run

Sep 18, 2017 San Bernardino shooting: Two suspects killed in Santa Clarita crash

quote:

The drunk duck screamed cuck as he voted Trump.

A tweet from President Trump's account, containing the image of a duck who had been voted for last year, has caused a stir.

Some have argued the tweet was just meant to mock the recent election result – while others argue that by making fun of Trump voting for the president, he's effectively mocking the entire media machine for not covering the news the same way they do.

One of the more interesting tweets – from last night – reads,

The election results are being reported by the Fake News Media. A very sad day in America! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 23, 2016

One Trump associate later made a tweet to suggest that the duck might have voted for himself.

"We'd bet money someone wrote it last night for him (sic) own political gain" said the associate.

The associate went on to explain that it was a joke meant to be funny – after all he didn't actually win the election.

I don't think it was a joke.

You were elected. You were a loser. The media won.

Well…maybe he went mad after seeing the last four nights of election coverage.#PrayForPOTUS — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 23, 2016

Kitfox88 has issued a correction as of 17:11 on May 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

it can write lyrics, too:

quote:

It goes, it goes, it goes, it goes
Guillotine yah
, guillotine yah, guillotine yah
Guillotine yah, guillotine yah, guillotine yah
Guillotine yah, guillotine yah, jus' go go go go go
C'mon!
Hang out, everybody! Hang out!
I'm here with no-one!
I'm on my own!
You're a real tough cookie
I'm like 'hey!' That one in the corner with the sunglasses got you!
I'm gonna be the star of this town
I'll be on radio with my friends
My band will go in all the money
I'm the leader, not the one on the side!
I'm the star of this town
I'll be on radios all night
I'm like 'hey!' 'Hey!' 'Hey!' The girl was right!
I'm all alone
In this place where we ain't gonna let all
But we go our ways we do try and talk
But I'm the one who'll never find a girl to be with

though I prefer death grips to what this wound up writing