Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Stephen Miller dragged screaming by feral wolverines.

Cecil could hear a loud howl from the forest above.

"The wolverines are chasing him," he heard himself saying to himself.

He thought for a moment at what kind of creature might have caught a man like this. The creature in question had only been able to grab the man's neck, but as he moved, it looked to be a more intimidating animal, as it was so close to him.

Cecil turned around on his stomach and turned his head back to face the wolverines with grim determination. "How many of these people do you have around the Forest of Fallen Ones, Cecil?"

The wolverines were in full swing, coming near him.

"How long do you want me to get out here and fight you all?"

"Two."

"Alright, then."

All three wolverines jumped after him, and as he made his way back towards the clearing, he could hear the crackling sounds of his firefight.

His instincts told him the wolverines would be tough and well trained in battle. If he had to fight wolverines in full force, he must be able to outwit and outwork the creatures that had come so close to him.

At that moment, that same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Has Donald Trump ever kissed a cute boy? Is it the girl from a few pages back?

Of course it is – that kiss was on a magazine cover.

What's also pretty hilarious in the piece is the fact that Trump kissed a boy as a 16-year-old, while he was running for president:

There are so many questions here about what Trump is doing now and whether or not he's got anything to learn from the experience. He certainly seems to think so. He went on to kiss other boys.

This is just more proof, in case you need it, that it isn't always a good idea to have "kiss a child." Or, if this is how I would approach Trump, maybe it is even easier to make fun of than to understand.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Eat This Glob posted:

it can write lyrics, too:

though I prefer death grips to what this wound up writing

a little tweaking and some swearing and this is an eminem rap

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Donald trump's head exploded in laughter as I finished the sentence."Trump then grabbed Trump the Trump Trump, then "hugged" the President from behind. "I don't think he's done too bad on television yet, we will see. You know it!"

This is not the first time Trump has appeared to have difficulty understanding how to handle the situation. When asked by Trump why he has not apologized for the "Saturday Night Massacre," he replied that he thought "many, many, many things could have been done better." "I don't want you to feel bad."

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i broke it

Donald TRUMMPPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPPPEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPMEEPM

PMEPYGRAY

PMEMPYGRAY

(

)

PROCONSTANCY

(

)

POSSESSION

(

)

PROBEEDURE

(

)

RADIOLOGY

(

)

REVOLT

(

)

RENT

(

)

RESTORATION

(

)

REPORTER

(

)

RIDERSON (SARAH FACTOR)

(

)

RILEVELS OF DEATH

(

)

ROLE-PLAYABLE

(

)

ROLE-TOUCHABLE

(

)

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Avirosb posted:

I want to read more about the adventures of Galti Nox & the Black Knight mercs.
Heck, George Martin should just have this thing write his books for him.

George RR Martin has just written a book about pirates in the Black Sea. It includes a treasure map of the entire region, from the Baltic Sea (an interesting source, and a useful map) up through the Black Sea and through Bulgaria and Serbia, including Crimea and mainland Croatia. I was interested to see what sort of things my correspondent had been saying about the pirates at the time from Bulgaria as well as the Black Sea coast. In the book he quotes this from an article:

"The pirates have never been a major force in the region, but there is one pirate who has been with the Bulgarians for many years, and who has seen the effects of their brutal ways. We call him the Black Sea hero." "The reason that Bulgaria is so important for the Spanish is also because the Spanish conquered it. There, under the command of the Portuguese, they massacred the indigenous Greeks, and made a lot of money off of their plunder. But then they began to lose their will, and the Black Sea was the place they had finally given up." "One thing they never gave up on was their territorial rights, and now they are trying to force Europe to pay them a debt. By forcing European nations to pay them the Black Sea pirates, they can control their ports from Venice all the way to the Baltic Sea."

So while the pirates of the past have always been

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

the ai refused to finish Joe Biden's thought and genuinely redacted itself :stare:

It out creeped Creepy Joe Biden

quote:

Joe Biden took a deep whiff of the girl's hair and thought to himself, "You know, I  _____ really _____," and walked away.

He didn't even realize at first what he was doing was wrong, because when he saw the girl's hair he did a double take. "I just heard something," he recalled. "Oh! I knew at once that this was weird, because she was so short. She was really young—she was really short"—and her hair was a beautiful blue—a sort of blonde. "We stopped the car right there!"

He drove up to her, took a good look at what she was wearing, and said, "I've never had this sort of sight in my life! I wish I never saw your hair."

When he asked the girl again, she said, "Uh, I guess a lot of the time people wear long hair at parties," and then, "I'll come see you in the morning. But I'm pretty much going to take off the long hair tomorrow. Don't worry about it!"

"Don't worry about it," Biden continued; "I'll see you in the morning anyway." The girl laughed.

And then the girl's hair fell back into the wild purpleness that had been her natural color. The girl then got out of the car and

and what?!?! and what?!?! what did he do to her!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Dad gay, so what happened?!'

'This can't be happening? This is the first time I am going to be in a situation like this…'

'You are lying to yourself, Lyle.'

Lyle didn't understand why he had a problem. After all, he wasn't the only one who had been in a relationship like this. He had been watching his lover being rejected so much, that even though it might be rude to say this, he didn't want to start a fight again, at least not with another man.

'No…it's all right…the girl told me this when we went to the bar and this girl's mom was drunk. We were drunk like crazy and she said we could hang out for a while while we were going to watch a movie. I said, sure, why not!'

'It's not going to cause problems at your house, is it? I could see that you were quite embarrassed about it, but not that your face seemed to be going crazy about it because of the alcohol.'

'Yes…but since she was so drunk, I didn't notice. Now, if that guy is trying to ruin your life, he would probably want to get himself killed.'

He was going to try a couple of times if he thought she didn't notice the alcohol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ai attempts to "get" fyad humor and gives itself mr. stomper's schizophrenia

quote:

Tane. Plape. Orb.  Rump. Orm. Rump. Ork. Orkle. S. Sl. Slav Skel. Sniffer. Strad. Squiggly. Sniff. Squiddle. Stalk. Stink. Stitch. Squeak. Smell. Stuff. Stinker. Stink. Stooze. Stomp. Stand. Stir. Stomp. Stick. Sticky. Stupid. Spam. Suzy. Theb. The Batch. Thebe. Theeb. Thee. Thees. Tew. Theebe. Theel. Timewt. Time. Thetan. Timell. Thet. Theun. Theunce. Theur. Theu. Tovew. Toot. Tuck. Tough. Twig. Twine. Twist. U. Aw. Ube. Ubee. Ueb. Uc. Uda. Uda'el. Ude. Ude'el. Uden. Urkel. Urkelk. Url. Urw. V. Aw. Vabe. Vebel. Vdae. Vdaele. Vdaea. Vdaeleh. Vdaeleho. Vdee. Vdee'el. Vda. Vdie. Vdene

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

quote:

KAAAAAAAMEEEE HAAAAAAAAMEEEE-AAAAMEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAY-AAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAY-AAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAY-AAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAY-AAAAAAAAAAA

Goku, pls take your anti-seizure pills.

edit: oh god. it turned into a NBC after school special.

quote:

"KAAAAAAAMEEEE". Goku started charging up, eyes furrowed at Vegeta. "HAAAAAAAAMEEEE" "You know what, kid? Don't call me that. I'd never call you anything but your father." "You're right, Mom. I was born after all!" "I still feel that way." The young Goku raised his fists and raised his fist up again with his hands raised high. "S-so stop that." Vegeta pulled up his sword and looked at Goku. Goku held up his hands to stop the blow. Goku had a smile in his eyes as he said, "I just wanted to say my goodbyes." The two stood up and hugged each other. "That was a great fight!" Vegeta commented.
As Goku was on his way, his friend Vegeta looked at him.
"Kinda glad you returned home." "A-and now, you can finally meet Vegeta." Vegeta smiled.
"...what?" Goku's eyes widened and looked at Vegeta. Vegeta's eyes widened and looked at Kai. Kai smiled and said, "Thanks to the God-Dragon Lord of this world, I was able to reach my goal! Thank you for that, Vegeta." When Vegeta stood up from the ground, a ball of fire shot up to meet the other boy. The two started punching each

EVIL Gibson has issued a correction as of 17:48 on May 31, 2019

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Bernie Sanders sighed and drew his katana.

"I would never," he promised. "I would never."

And then another guy did, and another one, and another. I was thinking I could hear the chimes of some old church bell as the man who had already been out at 1 a.m. yelled to another,

"Y'all coming? Get your poo poo together! Just take your duffels and come along!"

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

quote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm sitting in my room on the fifth floor of a huge building, with no way out and absolutely no idea what to do. We're not in a situation where I have any information and I'm not sure what I can do to stop this from happening. I think I might have a problem of some kind, but what it is has got to be something serious.

I could wake up and get shot in the head in front of my friends. Even my mother is pissed off.

I don't mean to sound like a complete fool, but I do need to talk to someone...someone important. I have no idea what to say or how I'm going to ask for help, but if anybody has any clue I swear to god that if those words I have spoken actually work the gently caress out for them, I'll come clean.

I get up from my bed, take a deep breath and get the gently caress out of here. I don't know to where, there's not even an exit from here, but maybe we can find a way out of the complex somehow. At some point I'm going to need to talk to someone, even though I'm exhausted from the night before...I might lose this.

I walk out the exit of my apartment into the bright, cool night sky and start looking around.

quote:

Ben Shapiro today confirmed that his penis is an "innie."

On Tuesday, he appeared on The Daily Show to reveal the full extent of his anatomy.

As Shapiro explained, the inside of his penis is about 10,000 times more sensitive than the outside. It's also more likely to burst than a normal penis would be.

"It takes a lot more force to stretch it than it does to stretch it inside out," Shapiro said.

Shapiro explained that he developed an unusual amount of pressure inside his penis through overuse.

"The fact that what it feels like inside it is much more intense than what it feels like on my other arm when I'm stretched out to the point where I would be physically in pain — well, that's what's so strange about it to me.

"The idea of my penis actually becoming a real thing, instead of just a joke idea, is ridiculous," Shapiro said.

quote:

Ben Shapiro today confirmed that his penis is an "innie." At the end of "Piercing Reality," Shapiro announces his transformation from a man of small stature to one of enormous proportions: And here comes the good news, Mr. Shapiro. I am an inch higher than I ever thought I could be! Mr. Shapiro said, "If I'm going to go through this, I'm going to go with a one foot, one foot, one foot approach."

This, by itself, shouldn't be a surprise: Shapiro's penis is the most ludicrous penis of all time. But, rather, it is a bizarre illustration of the perverse psychological conundrums of the modern-day "piggybacking". For example, how does one achieve such a feat?

The truth, as Shapiro sees it, is quite simple. "I know it's impossible," he declares, "but the only other way to do it is to turn into the creature from the book Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" His penis is now just a "little bit smaller". Yet he goes on to proclaim that he was able to attain the stature. "You're crazy, Mr. Shapiro," laughs Shapiro. "You've spent all your life growing up as a boy and you've never been taller than three feet. This is going to be impossible!" He is absolutely right.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Sean posted:

The truth, as Shapiro sees it, is quite simple. "I know it's impossible," he declares, "but the only other way to do it is to turn into the creature from the book Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" His penis is now just a "little bit smaller".

dyin. dead

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Holy poo poo

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
LAX has been closed in light of an ongoing incident in which Laura Loomer has tied herself to an Emirates plane entrance.

Loomer, 27, was found at around 1.25am this morning in an Emirates plane exit, just one-half-an-hour after a security guard on the flight from Dubai to Istanbul was fired at by a fan.

The unidentified fan apparently heard the pair arguing outside the plane, said to have broken up the fight between herself and Loomer, with Loomer said to have been the victim's partner. A source reported they had been arguing for over an hour. Loomer's partner had been with the woman at the time.

An Emirates spokeswoman said on Tuesday that when the guard entered the plane to check in after arriving from Dubai - which the spokeswoman said was "standard courtesy" - she noticed the pair arguing and the woman "begged her to take her seat". She reported the incident to an employee.

Emirates denied Loomer's allegations against its pilot, who said Loomer's claims were baseless and said he was "deeply sorry for anyone who did." The spokeswoman added that Emirates was "aware of the allegations that have been made by Laura as part of his complaint."

One passenger on the flight, Yevgeny Stoyanov, posted on Instagram to demand

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao at shapiro's dick. also lmao at the stories about his dick

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

ai attempts to "get" fyad humor and gives itself mr. stomper's schizophrenia

lmao

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
Trump's hands are slippery. His hands are slick, and they are slippery because he has lied to us and people all over the country who don't like him. And that's not necessarily a good thing."

— Donald Trump, to Sen. Jeff Merkley, D-Oregon, on Nov. 13, 2015, in a presidential debate in Las Vegas.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

Colin Powell located himself on the ground floor of the World Trade Center where the attacks began because, he was told, terrorists had rigged the building with explosives planted during the assault on the Pentagon. The attack resulted in the death of nearly 3,000 people.

"As we all know, this was our first 9/11. They were very precise and quick," Powell said. "And the Pentagon, just as the Pentagon, had one of its biggest structural collapses. People died from it and from the explosives and the impact of those explosives, and that collapse, which is a very tragic thing, it led to the destruction of the building.

"The second time I was standing in that World Trade Center, what we were seeing was that there were two towers being hit. This was really shocking.

"My first thought was the people of Lower Manhattan, that they have been killed and I'm being shown that. No, they don't.

"They did it in Upper Manhattan. They hit the World Trade Union Building down on 13th Avenue and that's just going to continue."

The second time Powell was told about the event is when he was called in to be interviewed by 9/11 Truth, a group focused on bringing the truth about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. While on the floor that morning, Powell met with the staff of

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

Trump said avocados are "fruity" and are "low in fat" because of their shape and size -- a reference to his campaign-trail tirade on the subject. "It is a very interesting fact that with the amount of fat in the avocado -- in large enough, they are low in fat. They are very dense in there," he said.

"It actually has about 70% more carbohydrates, it also has more in there -- they are very dense," Trump continued. "It does have some fiber in there, it is low in carbs."

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Eat This Glob posted:

the ai refused to finish Joe Biden's thought and genuinely redacted itself :stare:

It out creeped Creepy Joe Biden

and what?!?! and what?!?! what did he do to her!

quote:

The girl then got out of the car and started to run. That's when she was confronted and shot.

As for the suspect, the girl was not wearing any clothes. She was wearing her high school uniform. She had the words "Free America" written on it across the forehead.

The boy is described as a white boy between 11 and 13 years old, between 300 pounds and 200 pounds. He is 5 feet 7 inches with a thin build and dark hair. He has facial hair but was wearing a red knit cap.

Anyone with information about this crime was asked to contact the Columbus Police Department at 614-645-4300.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

quote:

The only way that Laura Ingraham can orgasm is to suck dick, otherwise she'll just have to deal with the fact that she'll never be able to have children…or her own grandchildren.

quote:

The problem with the electoral college is that it is broken. As the most efficient way of electing the president is a presidential popular vote win, we need to see how it is done. When we do, it should also make people more interested in voting.

Another idea might be to put limits on the overall number of candidates who can be nominated for president — or maybe a lot fewer. After all, Hillary's opponents are all very close in their standing. If there is a large number of candidates who are more evenly matched, the Republican candidates would face less competition. As the number of candidates who will be nominated increases, so does the number of people choosing to vote for them. That, in turn, helps to bring down turnout. I'm all for limited voting. It's what democracy is all about.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a system that has a minimum of 50% turnout. For example, if there were a minimum of three or four popular vote losers — no other presidential candidate can be nominated by less than 35% — the country wouldn't be able to pick a new president and I doubt many people would vote. The alternative is to see the country as an oligopoly running our democratic system, and if they don't win, they will be out of business.

quote:

Do Blue Lives Matter? Well, no, if you can call that an answer. You might call it a rhetorical "who cares."

If the police stop someone, the people who have their cameras and cellphones on them make the judgment call. For some reason people seem to think that this applies only to the police, but it's not. "If I'm wearing a baseball cap, do I get a ticket?" I have never encountered the question. I've taken a car ticket in a variety of carjacking situations and all I get is a "what do you think?"

And, even though I've seen many videos of the same situation, no one has ever actually asked a person at risk what they think about the police, and, as far as I've been able to tell, there's nothing to really tell.

The thing is, this has never really been about police, and certainly not for many of the folks that we're fighting in this court system. It has always been about a lack of transparency in the way the police handle people, and that's how the issue came to be about the officer. What we're doing right now is trying to get this done, to give a voice to the people on the streets, but you have to ask the question.

The Sean has issued a correction as of 19:46 on May 31, 2019

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

oh noooooooo :(

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
grover news generator:
Domain: nytimes.com
Date: April 20th, 2019
Author: Pissman Shitpants
Headline: Man would still vote for Trump even though his family was executed by ICE.
Even a few years into the Trump presidency, Pissman Shitpants still thinks Donald Trump would be a good president and says that he can’t wait for 2020. Pissman Shitpants is a white, trans man from Oakland, CA. His family, the Shitpants family, were seized by ICE in the terrifying “toilet raid” in 2004. He’s now decided to use his platform to speak out against the far right and tries to ensure the country is safer for all of us.
How have you been doing?
I am fine. My health is back and my confidence is through the roof. I have spent the last year going to visiting great friends and meeting awesome people — I have met trans women and black women. I have met trans women from Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia. I believe that on this earth, there are not that many places in the world that can claim to house so many different kinds of people. I am so proud to live where I do.
When did you first find out your family had been targeted by ICE?
I actually read that story in 2013. My mom took a minute to think about it, and then she shared it with me on the phone. My grandmother had called her husband, a Korean-American man and a Tohono O’odham Native American, to ask him about immigration laws, and he told her they needed him to sign a paper that gave ICE permission to round up and deport his family.
Since that day, the family has not been heard from. I believe they are still here. They are not dead, and they have not been dismembered, but they are not here.
What was the fallout of that raid like? What are your feelings toward that day?
I am proud to say that I have spoken out against it for a long time. Not because my family has been victims of it. I’m proud because we are learning, one life at a time, to fight a system that still considers their lives worth less than anyone else’s. I have seen too many stories of the fuckery that goes on inside this country to keep quiet.
What has been your experience living in the US as a trans male?
One hundred percent of my personal experiences as a trans male in the US have been positive. I have lived in California since 2015 and I have found it to be a progressive state. I am a big fan of the #MeToo movement and I think we should all stand up for victims of harassment, be it harassment or sexual assault.
What do you think would make Trump a better president?
I honestly have no idea. He would be an awful president, it’s a matter of how horrific his cabinet and Cabinet picks turn out to be. I wish I had some really low-hanging fruit to put Trump on the hot seat. But I just don’t have an idea.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

edit: I don't think I did this right, lemme try again:

In 1996, a cult of Bubsy the Bobcat fanboys began promoting the creation of a movie by a fellow Bubsy fan, Richard Roper (who was born in 1974 ). For years, various writers were attempting to work on his film, and soon they were given official credit for it. However, as time went on, their credit only extended for an additional 20 years before finally being replaced.

In 2003 a sequel to Bubsy the Bobcat was released, starring Jamie Foxx (who had been born in 1978). The film's plot was somewhat adapted from the novel by John le Carré, although the plot was slightly differently developed compared to previous versions. The plot of the second movie centers around Bobcat being held captive by a group of "Bubsy" creatures (which the novel's book had defined as the "Folk of the Night") and his rescue by one of the creatures. For one, Bobcat was only seen once, at a bar in the movie, while also being kidnapped, and while the creatures of the novel didn't have an actual language for themselves, Bubsy does have one, which they call the "Bubsy's tongue" which sounds like the sounds that one would hear when talking to a wolf, or similar animal which has no ears. The creatures of the novel also had no sense of emotions, but did have an innate sense of

D1Sergo has issued a correction as of 21:26 on May 31, 2019

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

ai makes a qcs post

quote:

Mods knew what they were doing, and that's what has caused them to get so upset. It didn't need any proof. All it was was a few idiots saying what some people didn't say, and what I knew already, but they didn't like it because they knew it would piss off their fans. You don't need to prove people wrong before you try to defend someone, I think. At which point, it's too late. Some stuff didn't work with everybody, but it should have worked out anyway, because for some reason most other fans seemed to believe (a lack of knowledge in their favor) that there wouldn't be any issue, that it'd just go away. That's why I was like, "This is ridiculous, I'm going to ignore this, and hope it doesn't happen again, I really hope not!" Now I'm glad there weren't more problems, because now it's out there, but yeah, that wasn't even the main reason as to why they got the idea to do this poo poo. It was a lot of bullshit, but hey, some things work out for the best. At least some of it.

All in all, all I got out of this is a few questions and I'll answer them, along with my thoughts on this whole thing, once I can make a more informed decision to answer these things.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Idiocracy is a documentary film directed by Martin Sheen about the CIA's creation of the World Wide Web, a project aimed at creating a web of connected digital communications that would prevent governments from interfering in our lives and lead the world toward greater freedom of expression.

"We're trying to get people thinking about these issues from the core of what they're doing, from who they're doing it with and how they're doing it," says producer Dan O'Neill. "Even then, we didn't want to tell them our story until they were the ones making the decisions, and when they started, we realized they were going to be the ones thinking it. That's when it became very exciting and rewarding to know that they were the ones going into that process."

In 2011, as WikiLeaks began reporting on the secret government-sponsored Internet project in response to public demand for greater transparency, the story drew huge attention and controversy. It prompted calls for greater openness, from politicians and civil liberties organizations to the nation's top tech executives, and helped spur the establishment of a White House task force called the Internet Freedom Act.

The film premiered at last year's SXSW festival in Austin and will premiere nationwide at both Sundance and Tribeca in 2016. Director Martin Sheen is writing for HBO's Big Little Lies and starring in the upcoming HBO drama series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff. Two people reach the other end of each ball and pick them up. They drop them down to the ground, they pick up the ball in each hand, and now, there's only one way to walk to home plate," he said. "That is a big change. The game of baseball is not over for us."

Kurt is on Twitter.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Donald Trump farted and spit on an American flag. His supporters laughed at and swore at him. And now that he's President, will we ever hear his name again?

Donald Trump farted in front of a cheering crowd of protesters in Virginia earlier in February. His comments were also met with controversy.

Donald Trump farted: You think a president likes farting?

President Donald Trump was spotted farting for the first time this week. After holding up two fingers in silent protest, the president took to Twitter to point out the absurdity of his new habit.

After holding up two fingers in silent protest, President Donald Trump was spotted farting. Twitter

As soon as news of Trump's new habit broke, the president posted a picture of his "fart-tweaking stick" on Twitter.

The President's "farty stick" tweet (via @POTUS) pic.twitter.com/hXVwV7DjQY — The Washington Post (@WashPost) March 5, 2017

Since that tweet, the president and his staff have been quick to offer their take on how Trump actually feels about it.

Donald Trump and a fake fart. Twitter

"He farted once this week," Sean Spicer tweeted. "It's funny."

Donald Trump poo poo and pissed his pants and said gently caress it, and did not show the same courage"

Donald Trump poo poo and pissed right off.

Advertisement

And it just doesn't feel right.

How does someone in his position behave in this way? It's certainly not because he's a jerk. He also does it because he knows he has no chance of being successful until he has a certain amount of respectability among the media.

Donald Trump sucked off two chimpanzeesand left them alone to die on the beach, according to the Daily Mail.

The Mail claims the president allegedly drugged and impregnated a monkey for sex to make him feel more attractive.

However, the primate was found in a state of death by a local resident, who called for his removal from the sand and water.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Donald Trump sucked his own dick like a dog

LIKE A DOG!

Undocumented Gamer
Jan 9, 2019
I'm stuck outside and it's 102°F. I can only tell you what happened to me because I was sitting on a chair. That is all.

(LAUGHTER)

LEMON: How do you make people feel safer when police officers are in your back yard?

COHAVEN: Well, I'm a little bit afraid of the police. There's an issue with me in my family and you know, these are scary times and people have been talking in ways that are not helpful.

(APPLAUSE)

COHAVEN: The way I put it, I would say the president's saying what I always worry about, is that our country can be like any other country and the media can be very mean and nasty, and they will say anything to get clicks.

There are people -- and this is really a common thread in America today -- someone will say something offensive and will get away with it because there are so many people saying something offensive. I'm just very confident that this type of thing will happen to me, in part because there are some people, and probably you will feel the same way, to go online and put hurtful things down about me and others in this room, and that's very, very frightening.

LEMON: And we are going to get closer to a presidential candidate, Senator Clinton.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

quote:

President Trump has declared "Communism with Chinese Characteristics" the official ideology of the United States. This announcement comes shortly after China green lit multiple Trump properties in Hong Kong.

The Trump Organization is facing a potential $500-million lawsuit for illegally profiting from Trump properties in Russia and Hong Kong which may eventually affect the future of the Trump brand.

Trump took the podium at the opening of the Miss Universe Pageant, "A Beautiful Day For the Country" and addressed attendees at the venue. When asked why he is in the White House, Trump said it was due to "an international competition which I love very much".

Read more:

Trump's victory in the Philippines has been credited with giving hope to the many millions of Filipino suffering from poverty. However, the Philippine government has denied claims of corruption and has banned American business.

The Philippines has also warned that this is the first time Trump has visited Davao City in 15 years.

Trump's recent visit has seen him in the city for three days, stopping at the Trump Palace in the central business district and during a tour of the Manila International Airport. According to Philippine media reports, President Rodrigo Duterte is currently on the same plane.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
:ohdear:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S THE ONE WHERE THERE ARE GIRLS ON THE VHS SUSPENDED TO A SONG WITH TWO SOUNDS OF GIRLS BEING GRABBED. AND THE THINGS I FOUND WORST ARE THE VOICES THAT TELL THE SONG IS GIRL'S FIRST NIGHT HE'D EVER SAID: "THE GIRLS ARE ALIVE!" AND THERE'S THE FEW EYES THAT MOVE AS THE SONG END. SO THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL STORY IN THE FILM THAT NEVER WENT TO BE A TV MINI.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
After his career flopped in the post-Paula Abdul days, Mr. Skat Kat took his life in a new and interesting direction:

In 2016, MC Skat Kat's career hit new heights after winning the 2015 Gatorade Florida Open during the spring. Skat Kat is considered the sport's undisputed master of the cage, having beaten former world champions such as Michael Conlan.

The 22-year-old has been training in the gymnasium every morning for close to four years since the beginning of October. Although his training program may seem simple, the training is incredibly rigorous. Skat Kat is taking his time in establishing a true and unique lifestyle in the cage.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

"Lock her up!" the President continued. "We got her! And that's why this is happening."

"It's a disgrace and a travesty of justice that the Clinton Crime Family can be protected and shielded by a special club of special interest lawyers who can't be bothered to look inside their own heads about how they got where they are, because they have to hide who they are."

This clip is one of the best clips from the campaign. We are sure Hillary will not rest much longer under these criminal accusations.

This is the full text of the document:

"Mr. President,

I've just received this memo from Senator Feinstein of California, with regard to Clinton. It states that Clinton may be under investigation for obstruction of justice (for the purpose of preventing information that she is trying to hide from law enforcement), perjury, destruction of evidence and other charges. The document states that a federal grand jury will hear and determine the evidence that she has to answer."

The President went on to say "I'll tell you what, you know, there is an investigation going on by the Department of Justice. There may be charges that we have not seen that show up yet. And when these cases are finished, we'll see what those are. But there's no reason to believe that now, and this will be investigated. I'm sure

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

you're not wrong, ai. you're not wrong. later emphasis mine.

quote:

"I love the poorly educated!" Donald Trump exclaimed." A lot of people don't have college degrees and they're going to vote for this because it's going to help pay for them. And I'm going to pay for it because it's going to make me rich and I'm going to make them happy."

Then Trump proceeded to blame people for "hurting the economy," but it was the Wall Street Journal, not the New York Times, that published a story about a new study that showed that if Trump would only stop saying these things, they would make him "a little more honest." Then the election moved on, Trump was elected.

Now that he's president, Trump has made it clear that it's OK for his supporters to be racist.

One of the more startling comments from this administration comes from an interview with Chris Wallace in which Trump suggested that all the press's concerns about his recent comments have nothing to do with white nationalism and everything to do with his own personal history of racism.

Wallace, who has had his share of run-ins with Trump, asked if he'd ever said anything to the effect of, "You know, I have a long history in this country of trying to put people in prisons — the worst cases; people who had problems, people they were going to put in jail. 

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Clipperton posted:

:ohdear:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S THE ONE WHERE THERE ARE GIRLS ON THE VHS SUSPENDED TO A SONG WITH TWO SOUNDS OF GIRLS BEING GRABBED. AND THE THINGS I FOUND WORST ARE THE VOICES THAT TELL THE SONG IS GIRL'S FIRST NIGHT HE'D EVER SAID: "THE GIRLS ARE ALIVE!" AND THERE'S THE FEW EYES THAT MOVE AS THE SONG END. SO THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL STORY IN THE FILM THAT NEVER WENT TO BE A TV MINI.

I... I think we broke it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
What's the president's handicap? I mean IRL not on the golf course.

POTUS: I guess the handicap is...

TRUMP: ...I guess it's going to be something we'll have to look at. Yeah.

RICHARDSON: Yeah, it's...

POTUS: So...

TRUMP: You know, I'd rather be getting it for the golf course than sitting on
stage.

GOLDBERG: But he keeps talking about the economy. I asked him a couple of
minutes ago how he's doing on the economy.

TRUMP: Well first of all, I think I'm a really happy golfer. I'm a very happy
golfer, and I've been on the course.

RICHARDSON: So does the president do the same.

POTUS: He's not so happy about it.

TRUMP: You know, I am not happy about the economy. I don't think it's very
good. I think it's very bad. But I think the president has got a lot of heart and
soul, and he's going to stay focused on the things that are working.

RICHARDSON: But are your feelings toward unemployment or jobs? Because
if we -- all right, the president -- I think, if we're being honest with each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

President Donald Trump admitted to lusting after his daughter, Ivanka Trump.

"She's a beautiful woman. She's extremely talented," the president told reporters after visiting Trump Tower in New York City on Thursday. "I don't think she would mind if I started thinking about her a little bit."

The president told People magazine earlier this year that he had engaged in an infatuation with Melania's body, but said there was nothing "sexual" about it. That was his first public comment on his alleged affair.

On Monday, Trump responded to the reports of his relationship in a Facebook post and wrote, "It would be a shame if I did anything untoward to your family during this time."

He went on to explain that the encounter was consensual and "it made me very happy when he kissed me on the lips. Just kiss. It works that way," the president posted.

Since The Trump Administration, Melania has had her hair down and wore a suit instead. Trump has also been seen wearing a black tie, a matching gray suit with gold details and a "Tie me Up" button.

But since his election as president, Trump has spoken out against Melania on a number of occasions, including in an interview with Howard Stern while hosting Celebrity Apprentice in 2007.

"We just had a private dinner with Melania and she turned out to