Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

quote:

"We tortured some folks" said the president. "They were really bad people — not terrorists, just bad people who deserved to be in jail for doing bad things — and they were released because of one mistake in one office."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams and found himself transformed in his bed into a giant ichthyosaur. But this was not what the giant had been looking for. When he was still an infant in his parents' bedroom he had witnessed the horrifying battle between his parents and a giant, massive shark. As a result of this event, and the fact that his childhood imagination was always wild by nature, he knew everything about sharks. He was one of few children to have truly been touched by the wonders of the sharks and they had always fascinated him.

He was a young human of a certain age when he realized sharks were the real threats to his future. When the giant shark attacks his house, his parents are killed, but he escapes from sea to sea and tries to protect the house and kids from the shark. To his surprise though the creature was even stronger than before! The big shark is still alive and can move faster than human beings and can even tear a human alive if it decides to.

The first and only time the giant shark attacked was when the kids' first shark fight. It came, and scared Samsa's mother to death. For a while Samsa's mother refused to leave and was the reason for the great destruction of the town. He has since moved to a safer place and eventually met his father, who was the captain of a ship.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Donald Trump was furiously masturbating on live television on Monday night. His fans thought it was all fine. But it was not. In fact, Trump was masturbating on a television, and the people watching didn't think he had his pants down to his ankles. In a tweet, tweeted out by his chief strategist, Steve Bannon, and copied to the world, Trump wrote: "We watched TV yesterday where I was talking about the upcoming election, and all of the sudden, my pants come off!" he said.

The truth is that during the broadcast, Trump was not wearing pants – his jeans were just down his legs, and he had not performed any kind of sexual act at all. Trump's penis was perfectly normal. He did not want to show the world that he was in trouble or had done something awful wrong, even though he had, on the night he had masturbated to the tune of $1 billion per month.

The Republican president did show us the real him, the one who had been, you say, naked and masturbating with pleasure on camera. But he did not show we all watched it for ourselves, and we did not learn anything about real political life from it either.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Eat This Glob posted:

you're not wrong, ai. you're not wrong. later emphasis mine.

Even this dumb AI is smarter than MAGA chuds

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Ulysses 2: Pussyhugger

Stately, plump Buck Mulligan is a pretty popular character in his own right, with his character name and iconic look being synonymous with high-end luxury goods like Mercedes-Benz, Hermes, and Lamborghini. But the man was also once an ambitious and successful lawyer. He started out at the law firm of B.R. Wieser, where he rose to the rank of partner, then represented corporations and businesses during the Clinton administration. In his free time, Buck also worked in Hollywood. His next great career move? A gig as a television host, one that involved making political appearances. Buck was the first gay talk-show host of any substance for which you could get a ratings bump. But then Buck got married.

And Buck made sure that his new husband had the best possible wedding attire, including his "bimbo"-tongue, "pussyhugger" outfit and two suits. He was so proud of his outfit that he didn't even bother to clean it. (He did, however, have to spend $10,000 of the original $70,000 on a new watch.) Buck was also a great dad to his soon-to-be-adult son (the son of former New Jersey Governor John McGraw) and other children, who were thrilled that he became "a father figure to all their friends and family."

Undocumented Gamer
Jan 9, 2019
"So, here I am grilling burgers, when this rear end in a top hat come up to me out of no where." Yells Timmy.

Timmy: "You're not an rear end in a top hat!"

Timmy: "Well of COURSE I'm an rear end in a top hat!"

"Well of COURSE I'm an rear end in a top hat, I'm just joking," says Timmy. It works.

After Timmy saves Wendy's restaurant

Timmy: "This place sucks!"

Darn it, Timmy! That was a joke. He was just really serious all this time.

It doesn't work on an episode of Tim & Eric's Bedtime Stories, because we know the show will always keep on kicking Timmy rear end! I mean, why can't he just try harder… and if it still sucks, it will just be a good thing? No need to say that again. Why not just go and quit that business that makes you so miserable? You should stop being so petty! I would just like him to stop being so unreasonable and start living the life that he actually enjoys.

Wendy's is not Wendy's, Timmy. Why don't we have some fun? Go down to the local bar… come back and try to convince them to open the restaurant? Do you care as much about that restaurant as you do about your own

Undocumented Gamer has issued a correction as of 23:46 on May 31, 2019

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Fresh Prince: The Reboot

The reboot seems to be very modern. Second bold is my emphasis.

quote:

In west Philadelphia born and raised. On the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said

That's when I started shooting. I knew my mom had to take me home just to get a good seat and I decided to wait until she came back from work and take my gun with her so I wouldn't have anything to do with that group. My mom was so proud of me for making it back home and the way I felt about her and everyone I met just became more and more important to me.

I kept hearing things about shooting sports all day and not knowing anything about them I started looking up articles online about shooting sports. I couldn't decide which was the best one. After trying out a few times one time in a row it was time to go for it!

When I went to a shooting range at Parma Middle School I came home with a .39 revolver, a 12 ga magazine and two .36 cal revolvers in my house ready to take my game to the next level.

quote:

In west Philadelphia born and raised. On the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said

I'm sorry dude.

I don't care who you are, but these guys are stupid and they're killing this neighborhood, especially on the weekends.

It could be you. I mean, do you realize people in our community don't see things that way? It is a pretty nice spot. And even if we didn't agree a little bit with your perspective it's not really that big of a deal.

I think some of them are a few years older than you, so I think you could get a hold of them a little bit as well to get an earful when they get back. Well we're not talking about you, we're talking about our mom and daddy too. Well if I were your dad I would just shoot them dead but that's a story for another day. It's not like I even know this guy's name but I heard he was a good kid in high school and just started hanging with gang members out on the block

The Sean has issued a correction as of 00:23 on Jun 1, 2019

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

The Sean posted:

Fresh Prince: The Reboot

The reboot seems to be modern day. Second bold is my emphasis.

:stare: that first one got real dark

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

:stare: that first one got real dark

The second ending wasn't dark, but depressing. He was a good kid in HS and he just got caught up in the wrong crowd :smith:

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

quote:

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of  a man who has learned how to eat.

quote:

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *********, or, to speak the language of the times, ***************. Its existence is therefore like the history of an unknown quantity; but we cannot speak of the existence of a whole nation without describing the development of the country itself, which will of course depend on its conditions of existence and of its mode of existence itself. As a whole it is a world of ********, by whose progress, even from the beginning, ******** became a living force in society. 

quote:

Brett Payne and Bryan Quinby host a popular podcast called 'The Podcast That Keeps You Tuned in to Everything'.

quote:

Brett Payne and Bryan Quinby host a popular podcast called, "It's Only Rock'n'Roll for a Good Old Whack." It's a discussion about some of the worst moments in the band's history. If you don't like what you hear, just drop the mic and go watch the episode. We have this episode and we really hope you like it!

Rampage the Barbarian, The Beatles and "Rattie the Vulturer" - by Bryan Quinby

What is the most fun part about playing guitar? The fun! You can be as goofy as you want to be!

A few other great games I know people like to play while playing rock or roll:

Rock Band

Rock Band 2

Rock Band Blitz

Rock Band Crazy

Rock Band Hard and Playable

There are many other great videos! Check out these, these and these:

Warm Up!

I also wanted to give a shout out to my friend, Chris Stuck, and the band he started called the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, who runs the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame Website: Rock_n_Roll_Hall, Rock_and_Roll_Hall_of_Fame.com, which has an archive of all the Hall of Fame games. It also has videos

Captain Billy Pissboy has issued a correction as of 00:35 on Jun 1, 2019

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bumpus Dinglehopper, a trucker from Mifflin, Pennsylvania, continues to stand behind President Trump, even as he feels the firsthand impact of tariffs.

"We're feeling the heat from China and Mexico. I'm telling you what will happen to me is really bad, worse than I'm expecting," he said earlier this week. Bumpus told The Daily Beast that he plans to relocate to Florida and to start a car repair service.

It wasn't just President Trump. A former U.S. Marine says he felt the brunt of tariffs on imports from Mexico, which Trump claimed helped lower exports. Justin G. Dierick, a 35-year-old self-described "Trump whisperer" from Buffalo, New York, has been following US sanctions on Mexican imports since November 2016.

Dierick, who served seven years in the Army in the 1980s when the embargo was in force, said his first impression of the president was the "big, nasty" eyes he got from Mexican workers when he walked past a Mexico City plant.

In November, Obama imposed tariffs on imported auto parts, including tires, which led to a decline in auto parts sales. Trump, who promised to revive U - exports, has been pushing tougher measures on Mexico, specifically curtailing the Central American wall on the southwest border

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

quote:

Jacob Wohl was catfished for the second time this week. When he went to meet his date of the week, one of his friends showed up and claimed to be The One. Wohl's first reaction was to cry, while two friends in the club who knew him from Tinder showed up and immediately went to her apartment to ask for her phone number, but she refused to let them in and never showed up, leaving the club to try to pick up the date. Wohl was surprised that the person on Tinder actually wanted to meet again, so they gave up and called him up, this time not knowing about his catfishing. A friend who was at a bar with Wohl tried to get him drunk when he didn't recognize her as one of the people she called. The second time it happened, he was in the back of a taxi headed on to his date's apartment, and one of the drivers was wearing a hoodie with the word "tinder" embroidered on it, which Wohl recognized as his own name. Wohl was then told that a man named James was following him through the city, so Wohl was now under the impression that he was dating a random guy out on the town, and the guy's name was "Keegan". After calling up James and trying to pick up the date, Wohl started yelling at James, "What the

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Donald Trump had two ribs removed so he could suck his own cock. (Photo: Getty Images )

A Republican congressman is using his Twitter account to call out a president who's recently been caught bragging about his penis size and claiming Trump's penis was bigger than his.

Rep. Tom Reed, R-N.Y., launched a Twitter account Tuesday to complain about the size of President Trump's penis, which was revealed by the White House on Friday.

The New York Times reported that Trump told his wife Melania that he had a 3.5-in., "very successful," penis. The report came at the end of an evening of awkward jockeying as White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters that the president was telling the truth — that it had a size two.

Reed told the New York Post the comments were "very upsetting to me. And it really hurts to him... The president made clear that there is a physical size difference between himself and his staff members, that he had one that size."

But Reed, a physician from rural Ohio's First Congressional District, argues Trump's description isn't accurate.

"The size of the penis, or size of a guy," Reed said. "That size is between a guy's arm and his waist. He has not developed his penis so it has not grown."

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Asking it to describe a podcast leads to some good results

quote:

Brett Payne and Bryan Quinby host a popular podcast called "The Unspoken". In this episode, they discuss the possibility of a new era for the company, including why they should hire and what we can expect out of them this year. A special guest is The Great Recession. You can find the podcast by visiting their website at TheWonderingCast.com Free View in iTunes

8 Explicit Episode 20 - The Power of Big Ideas We're joined by The Unspoken's Bryan Quinn to discuss the potential of the new year, from the biggest threats to the future to the best ideas for getting back into business. You can find the podcast by visiting their website at TheWonderingCast.com Free View in iTunes

9 Explicit Episode 19 - The Art of Marketing Bryan Quinby and Brian Payne discuss how and not how business is done. You can find the podcast by visiting their website at TheWonderingCast.com Free Free View in iTunes

10 Explicit Episode 18 - From Kickstarter to Crowd Funding Bryan Quinn and Brian Payne discuss where crowdfunding really comes from from. You can find the podcast by visiting their website at TheWonderingCast.com Free View in iTunes

11 Explicit Episode 17 - The Art of Customer Service Bryan Payne and Brian Quinby welcome guest Brian Klaas who has created the successful online game of 'Screw You'. 

quote:

Brett Payne and Bryan Quinby host a popular podcast called "The Daily Show Podcast" in which they talk about all things pop culture. It was launched in 2010 by David Letterman and hosted by Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers, Adam McKay and Stephen Colbert.

quote:

This episode of the Chapo Trap House podcast is about the upcoming book by Mike Adams, The Book of The Dog, and it's one of a kind and very interesting. A book set in a contemporary post-apocalyptic, it's about animals trying to survive.

You can download it here on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play Music.

The Chapo Trap House Podcast is proudly sponsored by the company that makes all of your favorite dog food from scratch.

Please enjoy this episode of Chapo Trap House podcast hosted by Mike Adams, the author of The Book of The Dog.

Apr 7, 2003

The Disney company and CEO Bob Iger are being hypocritical when it comes to possibly boycotting Georgia over its controversial abortion law, this according to conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh.

For what it's worth, when I visited a Disney park where I was visiting with my wife, we were only allowed to eat one piece of fruit each and the only time I felt like eating anything came on the beach. I got mad for eating that apple because it had a pink apple peel, and so the next day we ate all that fruit with a lemon too. That's when it struck me how out of touch that Disney's political opinions were.

In addition, I got mad that the park did not serve lunch, when I had dinner there, I was able to get a large lunch to go. There is no reason for these people not to eat when they're actually going to be eating. And if you want an easy meal when you're here, go to Chipotle. And if you're eating Mexican all day, order a burrito instead of getting that sweet tortilla from McDonald's.

But you know, I just can't get a Disney park to ban all of their restaurants. It just seems ridiculous and disgusting that they're actually going after such a wonderful country.

What do you think? Sound off above and share your reactions about what's wrong with Disney's hypocrisy! Let

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Chief McHeath posted:

Donald Trump had two ribs removed so he could suck his own cock. (Photo: Getty Images )

A Republican congressman is using his Twitter account to call out a president who's recently been caught bragging about his penis size and claiming Trump's penis was bigger than his.

Rep. Tom Reed, R-N.Y., launched a Twitter account Tuesday to complain about the size of President Trump's penis, which was revealed by the White House on Friday.

The New York Times reported that Trump told his wife Melania that he had a 3.5-in., "very successful," penis. The report came at the end of an evening of awkward jockeying as White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters that the president was telling the truth — that it had a size two.

Reed told the New York Post the comments were "very upsetting to me. And it really hurts to him... The president made clear that there is a physical size difference between himself and his staff members, that he had one that size."

But Reed, a physician from rural Ohio's First Congressional District, argues Trump's description isn't accurate.

"The size of the penis, or size of a guy," Reed said. "That size is between a guy's arm and his waist. He has not developed his penis so it has not grown."

omfg

quote:

Sean Hannity was waiting at the gloryhole, wondering who would show up tonight. Well, tonight it turned out to be Mike Huckabee. Well, at least he's not in the spotlight too much.

The Fox News contributor has apparently been traveling around Indiana during his appearance, which includes a fundraiser for The Mike Huckabee Foundation, The Daily Show's "Daily Show with Trevor Noah" and Trump's appearance at a wedding.

Huckabee and his family have been trying to make it known that the president's son Barron is the new heir and the father of Trump's two other children, Donald Jr. and Eric. But Trump's appearance at the wedding has been overshadowed by news that his daughter and son-in-law Ivanka Trump will be attending the event, likely to discuss "the importance of girls and women in our country."

The Sean has issued a correction as of 00:53 on Jun 1, 2019

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Apr 7, 2003

This thing is great with Star Trek scripts.

[Turbolift]

(Picard, Data and Riker are about to enter)
DATA: Incidentally, Captain, the effects of the time distortions are now being felt in the Ilecom system.
(They enter)
PICARD: Bridge. In the past decade, Manheim has turned some vague theories into a practical application.
RIKER: Yes, but without his help, I'm not sure we'll be able to pose any intelligent questions, let alone come up with any solutions.
(The turbolift door opens, and Picard, Data and Riker are about to enter)

RIKER: I am ready for duty.
DATA: He didn't come through the barrier without asking.
RIKER: Yes, Captain?
(He turns back, and they see that he has taken off his helmet. Picard turns around, and takes off his helmet. Data takes off his helmet, and puts on a different one)
PICARD: Whoa! What was that?
Data: I'm sorry.
(Data turns to Picard, and he throws himself in Data's hands and kisses him)
PICARD: You're a great kisser.
RIKER: Data?! No...
(Data throws his hands in the air)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Donald Trump had two ribs removed so he could suck his own cock.

And after he got his revenge, he got his dick taken down, too.

And the reason he got his cock taken down is because he's too fat for porn.

Donald Trump had two ribs removed so he could suck his own cock. You know, so I could suck a cock. So I can't suck a cock.

And I just said I will suck my own cock.

So who told me I can't suck a cock?

I don't know; he said, "I can. And I'm going to have a lot of fun."

Donald Trump had two ribs removed so he could suck his own cock. But he didn't.

Donald Trump was born to a failed real estate magnate. His parents were drug addicts. His dad abandoned his girlfriend when she was 21 years old. His mom was a whore, and his father was a racist. Donald was raised by his mom. Donald was raised by his grandma. Donald was raised by loving his grandmother in the rear end, and later hosed his grandpas rear end. Donald grew up in a house without electricity or water, and his mom was a whore. Donald was raised by his grandmother.

Donald Trump's mom was a whore, which is why her grandson will loving do all that loving poo poo to her.

Donald Trump told his mom he wanted to gently caress her in the rear end.

Donald Trump told her he wants to gently caress her in the rear end.

Donald Trump told his mom he wanted to gently caress her in the rear end.

Donald Trump told his mom he wanted to gently caress her in his aunt's bathroom.

Donald Trump told her he liked to gently caress her on the toilet seat that day.

Donald Trump told her he likes to gently caress her on the toilet seat that day.

Donald Trump told her that he liked to gently caress her while they were inside the bathroom.

Donald Trump told his mom that you've been in the bathroom too long

Apr 7, 2003

The president of the United States, Donald J. Trump, loves drinking piss. This is the reason his inauguration speech was like an open party in a shanty-town pub. You could almost smell it.

For Trump, piss is the ultimate victory drink, and he can't lose. In his book 'The Art of the Deal,' he points to the example of former Senator Lyndon Johnson, who could go two days without drinking at any given moment during his campaign campaign. Now the world knows Johnson was not a drinking man! The President doesn't drink at all. Even if he wanted to, Trump would not want to do so.

Trump, however, still managed to find the magic potion and create the most popular new cabinet since Lyndon Johnson. The fact that Trump and Trump and Trump had a piss-drinking session during the inaugural balls proves it wasn't just about the piss.

The President wants a party. You better get ready to be entertained because everyone has a piss-drinking session, every weekend night from now until November 9.

There are plenty of things that need to go through the President's mind if he wants another party, one evening at least. The fact that the president is taking his piss at the White House after his swearing in probably has something to do with that.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
gonna go ahead and call that a 'fail'

quote:

The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

Why does this whole thing have you thinking that it's your fault that the tortoise never finds the perfect spot for a cool drink out of the oven?

We don't know, that's for sure. Why does this whole thing had you thinking that it's your fault that the tortoise never finds the perfect spot for a cool drink out of the oven?We don't know, that's for sure.

Anonymous 02/21/17 (Mon) 05:47:52 PM No. 68728 File: 1503558359846.png (65.74 KB, 936x1244, cuckone.png) >>67787

I would put that in quotes, right. I would put that in quotes, right.

Apr 7, 2003

Holy poo poo

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Clipperton posted:

gonna go ahead and call that a 'fail'

:perfect:

https://twitter.com/vicenews/status...genumber%3D2535

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Vladimir Lenin's favorite game is poker. In the early years of the republic Russian cards were often played on the Russian side of the Iron Curtain, but soon enough, in the midst of Russian Communism, they spread to all corners of the country. The Russian game of blackjack, as it is known, was invented by one of Lenin's students, Dmitri L. Gubarev, as well as by Trotsky. But the game of poker had something else that made it popular: it was a game that demanded you to make a bet.

Lenin said blackjack "became the national game." According to Gubarev, the player first needed to make a bet—"which, to a man, is simple." He would then choose which player to bet: "I'd like to bet with you, for I am the strongest player." The players would then trade bets over a long series of moves. For example, one player may bet with Trotsky (Tito: "A little black," as you may have heard), who would then bet with the Communists to ensure they stayed in power so that another Bolshevik might become president. The communist side might bet with Trotsky against himself (Tito: "Why would you not trust me?"), the capitalist side against its own leader, and the bourgeois side against his enemies, who might be hostile to the capitalist players

Vladimir Lenin's favorite game is "The King's Crown," where players must keep their opponents guessing. The book's author recommends starting a game off fairly simple, like, "I wish everyone who's not a prince was a pimp." You can imagine how that turned out.

Captain Billy Pissboy has issued a correction as of 03:01 on Jun 1, 2019

Apr 7, 2003

quote:

Donald Trump masturbated furiously,
as Hillary Clinton was on her knees in a pool of a pool of blood. I was in the room, as they were. It was, like many of you, a very big deal to the rest of the world. And my question is, why are people here and why didn't this happen at the dinner party? [Applause.]

[Sounding] Oh, that's it. Just do a little better. No one. You know it can't get any worse. What else can't?

[Sounding] Come on. Come on, kids! All those stories they'll never tell. Come on, folks, people.

All right? People want this, you know, people are getting really tired of watching these presidential nominees. That Trump, you know, and that he's very, you know, abrasive with everybody, as if he wants to be in charge of the country's economy.

[Applause.] And then, of course, you have Hillary Clinton, and she's got an enormous fundraising advantage over someone like you that you think has a lot on her, the way she's talking about the economy, talking about how important the middle class is, talking about making sure everybody gets a chance to get better. You know, it's like, what the —

Apr 7, 2003

even computer programs love to dunk on Wil Wheaton

quote:

[Crusher's quarters]

(Geordi is with Wesley, who is showing off his latest device by floating a chair around the room)
WESLEY: It's a model of the same kind of tractor beam our ship uses with a few ideas of my own added.
LAFORGE: So that's your science project, huh? Wes, you're really something.

Wes stares into the monitor, then starts to read the screen and laughs.
GRAVES: Aye, well... he's got good taste.
A giant laser cannon comes into frame and lights up the screen, then starts to shoot. As Wesley moves backwards to make room, he is shot, and collapses onto the floor.
WORF: The bridge?
LAFORGE: [reading from a message board] It's all good.
THE END

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggle. And so to say that the history of society can be separated from its class struggle, is to reduce all historical processes into only that which is the result of class struggle. This is a profound error. It is a terrible error.

There are always two facts: (i) that certain classes struggle within the process of class struggle and, through their struggle, change things in that process; and (ii) that this process does not, in itself, produce an economic system of society, but merely a distribution of wealth.

In order to explain the relation of class struggle to the development of the general political order, we must first examine class relations; and here it is necessary to show that this class relations are not a direct result of class struggle, but rather of the development of particular relations of production within those classes. In order to comprehend the history of class struggle, it is necessary to distinguish two basic conditions of class relations.

Class

Our first two conditions presuppose a class relations of development. In these conditions the development of class means essentially the development of the different elements. As to these elements there is no difference between capitalists, wage-workers, peasants, and others, other than what appears at first sight. All will find themselves in certain relations of production, and the production forms will be identical. But

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Erotica:

Slashfic:

Algebra:

Driving directions:

that one south park episode where the gnomes had a strange plan

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

:pisstape:

Apr 7, 2003

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

even computer programs love to dunk on Wil Wheaton

It's all good.

fermun posted:

Erotica:

I'm surprised that you were able to find an erotica output from the AI that didn't include incest.

Algebra:

I am terrible at math so this is indistinguishable from any study aid I've used for undergrad/grad math classes.

Driving directions:

"Proceed through about 2 traffic jams"
"If you can't see it, that means someone else is driving."

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Vice President Mike Pence had sex with a horse. And Mike Pence and his attorney.

The Post reports the sex with a horse was witnessed by staffers for Vice President Pence and his lawyer. They watched as Pence came in for a meeting and looked out at the crowd while he had sex with the horse, an aide recalled to them and other staffers.

Mike Pence had sex with a horse. And Mike Pence and his attorney.

Afterward, the aide said (it's been confirmed by others outside the White House that the horse was the vice president), Pence told the room he's been through too much — a bit of a roller-coaster of emotion for those close to him. It's "not uncommon that you can get into really high-strung situations, and people tend to get into that, but to be in that mode is not usually the answer. But Mike had his horse in here, so it's not unexpected either."

The aide said that "when Mike first got into the meeting with the horse," Pence's attorney had just walked up to him and told the vice president: "I knew you."

Pence's office had no comment Tuesday night.

We're hearing that Pence has no plans to resign. But this is all still under investigation, so who knows.

Mike Pence is the second member of the Trump administration — former

Apr 7, 2003

Vice President Mike Pence had sex with a horse. The horse is just over a year old and hasn't run any faster than 4 mph under the president's supervision.

There is very little evidence the president even knew his first son was a sexual predator.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

quote:

George struggles to find a selfie filter that will effectively hide his baldness. Kramer decides he's "woke" and joins Black Lives Matter rallies. Elaine joins a community college pottery class. She gets frustrated when every man in the class refuses to reenact 1990's Ghost with her. Jerry has been flirting with a beautiful woman on tindr. When he picks her up for their first date he finds he's been catfished by Newman.

Jerry says sorry and tells him it's "like having your face on a baggie", but Newman says it's actually "like my face on a bag". The next night, Newman is on tinder talking to a woman at a convenience store, Kramer notices. Kramer is not pleased. Kramer says he's not going to get his face slapped! He invites Newman to a house party after they go bowling.

In one flashback, the entire family watches what was once an amazing film; they enjoy watching "Lolita". At the end of the day, Kramer and Elaine, along with their daughter, try to catch the last train to go through New York, and while Kramer's car breaks down, he can be seen driving and eventually leaving in his black Saturn Sebring.

The episode closes with Black Lives Matter protestors marching against police brutality. The police approach the protestors from all sides, forcing them to break away.

quote:

Jerry: I like superman.

Elaine: You always say that! [Elaine pushes jerry]

[Kramer barges in to Jerry's apartment.]

Elaine: What are you doing?

Kramer: I'm going to kill Elton!

Jerry: [sitting at the dining table] Yes.

Kramer: We're going to kill Elton! We've got a job to do! [a shot of jerry and elton's back is visible. They appear to be dead.]

Elaine: [sitting opposite Jerry] Where?

Kramer: [looking up] The house.

Jerry: How did you find out?

[Jerry and Elaine are standing together on a nearby balcony. Suddenly a knocker comes flying by and Kramer's voice is heard. Kramer's face and faceplate are gone; one of his right hands has been cut off. Kramer is in front of the wall and holds aloft a large silver sword.]

Elton, your father must be dead.

Elton Elson: Kramer. Kramer Kramer: It is my fault! I'll tell you what I think. I think Elton and Elton will get along just fine. We're very funny boys.

Elton: We sure are.

quote:

The last time I ever saw my butt was in a picture taken one day before I died of an infection I contracted during my wedding ceremony," he told reporters.

Garcia, who was born a child of Mexican immigrants in Texas, is a devout Christian and said he's never been interested in sexual matters.

The Sean has issued a correction as of 05:40 on Jun 1, 2019

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

quote:

Nicolas Maduro recently ate an entire apple pie. He says this is a sign that things are starting to improve.

"My life has been getting better and better," he said. "When you do something like eating an apple, your life is not only better, you're living the life you want to live."

He says he's going to eat more pie.

"We did a lot of pie in the last year," Maduro said, "And it's good! But more pie. More of it."

quote:

Nicolas Maduro recently ate an entire kilogram of corn while he was visiting Texas, where people eat corn in larger quantities than in Venezuela. The United Nations has condemned the abuse of Venezuelan corn.

quote:

Nicolas Maduro recently ate an entire pig in one sitting, which is not something that most people can do, but is an exceptional and very rare experience for the Venezuelan Maduro, who is considered the most beautiful man in the world. Just like this pig! Nicolas Maduro eats an entire pig in one sitting. After eating, Nicolas Maduro said, "I ate the pig and then I ate pork chops with chicken and avocado!" That's crazy! He actually had a lot of chicken! It is pretty incredible!

quote:

Nicolas Maduro recently ate an entire cow at a restaurant in Caracas, Venezuela, reportedly to commemorate the nation's largest holiday in memory. However, this might sound outrageous as it took place while a nation with an estimated 100 billion people is fighting a hunger crisis.

quote:

Nicolas Maduro recently ate an entire pineapple in less than a minute, according to Venezuelan media reports that took to the web this week.

The official announcement of what he did came from Maduro's official Twitter feed late Thursday night. It said the Venezuelan president ate his favorite fruit, which he says is "a part of indigenous cuisine" but that he did so only "because it was one of the few foods that he could eat without fear."

Apr 7, 2003

How to eat rear end:

Pounce as soon as it is possible to, as the butt will be in the air.

2. Don't go on a big, deep thrust if you need to. Instead ride fast enough to get enough momentum to keep up. If you get stuck, ride back to the first position with extra momentum. Repeat this a few times.

3. If your backside can't go fast enough, ride slowly back up to try again, but don't go as fast as you first go up the thrust.

4. The best way to break the hold is to use your whole body. Lift your arms up and then back down and repeat the same motion multiple times until your legs are completely at the bottom. Use lots of effort in this position.

5. Once you hit the bottom, slowly move down to your other side – this is where the butt must go in order to make room for a full hole or it won't fully take off. Once the hold is under your legs it will be much easier to push back – and even easier to push out, since once the butt gets in, you can't really reverse it.

6. If you can, do an inverted push-up to get a little extra traction.

9) Once the butt is in place, take a deep gimp stroke

Apr 7, 2003

lol

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

Vice President Pence looked deeply into the horse's eyes. He reached in his coat and grasped a wet spot near the forehead, then turned his head and wiped off the liquid. The head of the saddle was still covered in a layer of dark brown leather. "You look good," Pence said. "Let's go and let's get you clean."

He headed back into the barn, the mare, Hopper, running and barking, in the opposite direction of the herd.

The crew and the men at the wheel got into the vehicle that night. The mare had been brought off to the farm but, because she had been a slave, she was not a farm animal and they kept her separate from the rest of the herd. She was placed in the lead wagon, with the others in a lower wagon beside her. When they saw her, most of the men went off and began to work. The crew kept to their positions and the men were busy with hoofs, hooves, hooves. The mare, Hopper, had a thick waxy skin, and had a large white feather stuck to her forehead. The next morning, they dressed her and brought her back to the wagon. Her hair was all tied back, so that there was no way she could have sneezed and spread her wings. The men then cleaned her and, having

Ran Mad Dog
Aug 15, 2006
Algeapea and noodles - I will take your udon!

quote:

Steps to seduce Mike Pence's horse: (1) You know it is a horse (2) If it is a horse then you need to kiss it on the lips before you start sucking it off. (3) If you kiss it on the lips then you will be riding your horse and then you want to have sexual intercourse with it.

Cock Swappers: (1) You like to gently caress cock with your horse. (2) If you love sucking dick you could also enjoy getting hosed by your horse or have sex with your horse. (3) If you are riding a horse this is a horse fetish. (4) If you are playing around with a horse your horse needs to be comfortable with riding you around and it will love it.

The "Dildo for Horses" thread on MMM has a lot to recommend it, but its worth going over the "basic ideas" and what to know if you are riding a horse. If you are a "cock swapper" try to make the following steps when it comes time to gently caress with a horse: -

1. Pick out your favorite horse of all time and start practicing with that horse.

2. Get your horse comfortable with riding so that it can suck the other person's cock.

3. If you are a horse loving fucker, get your horse to cum while you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

quote:

Steve Scalise had two balls and a penis shot off his body.

When Scalise left the hospital in critical condition, the NRA began attacking him for his politics and character.

When it became clear that the shooter's motives weren't fully understood, the NRA's response to the massacre was to blame Democrats for making it so difficult to control guns.

NRA leaders called on the GOP's gun-control proponents to abandon the notion that people shouldn't own guns because of their own personal views on guns; instead, they argued that Americans should be allowed to own the gun they want.

The National Rifle Association also suggested that the shooting "was the work of a lunatic" for a lunatic left to do no wrong.

But as the gun debate goes on, those who care about America's Second Amendment are increasingly finding their guns pointed at their own party.

quote:

Ol' no balls Scalise, we called him. We gave him one last shot at it before it stopped," House Majority Whip Steve Scalise said in a statement. "This was a cowardly attack on a Congressional leader. He was standing there with an AR-15."

The House Majority Whip was standing there with an AR-15.

According to a member of Scalise's security detail, Scalise approached two armed members of Congress who told their assailants to drop their weapons. That's when the gunman reportedly shot the man in what police say is self-defense, though the shooter has not been named.

The two lawmakers were treated at a hospital and treated for what Scalise told reporters were minor injuries. Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH) told journalists he was shot in the hip, although his condition was not released. The two lawmakers -- Portman and Congressman Steven Fincher (R-TN) -- appeared in Congress before and were elected to two terms as members.

Rep. Roger Williams (R-NC) told reporters he was shot in the hip, and was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injury. A representative of the House Committee that oversees Capitol Police said a member of Scalise's security detail who tried to grab Scalise's gun "discharged."

CBS News' Scott Powers contributed to this