Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

it extremely owns that any one of these computer-generated quotes could have actually been said by our president.

quote:

Trump!

. In a post-Kavanaugh era, Trump wants to be President

I love Donald Trump. He has always been a big fan of "SNL," and he even tweeted about the show at the start of his campaign. In the early days, he was an avid golf aficionado – he would visit his club in Florida many times. In 2015, he released his long-rumored tax return, which he called one of the "most reliable, comprehensive studies of what you make and pay on your tax returns." I think most voters would agree, as this article from our colleague Jason Segel has noted, that the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Miami is one of the most luxurious properties in Washington.

But then there's this: Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, made a comment about how the Trump family can still raise money while Hillary Clinton is in prison. It was a nice thought, but was it actually true?

Trump's lawyer has said "the campaign has absolutely nothing to do with campaign contributions."

According to the Federal Election Commission's Code of Federal Regulations, it is illegal to "contribute" for "political purposes" or "to directly or indirectly raise funds or to organize in connection with a campaign."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Steve Scalise's rear end in a top hat was blown into hamburger meat by an unemployed house inspector.

Sen. John McCain's rear end in a top hat was blown into hamburger meat by an unemployed house inspector.

So was Sen. Rand Paul's rear end in a top hat.

But we digress.

The sad reality is that it is entirely possible to take care of your asses, but it is infinitely more difficult to maintain the dignity that comes from being your own poo poo. I wish someone told that to me.

At the dinner table I tried to help Sen. Paul take care of something. I asked him about his attitude toward the Supreme Court.

"You can't even know what the hell is going on," he replied. "Why is he on the Court? So I have no clue? How do you know things aren't going on?" He started talking about people like Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas, but he never said that, either. The fact is that Sen. Paul cares little for Supreme Court justices unless he makes them look stupid, and the man is not that stupid.

I tried to explain to him what, exactly, we were talking about; about how he was being ridiculous, and why it shouldn't be too hard to take care of himself.

e:

Steve Scalise's rear end in a top hat was blown into hamburger meat by an unemployed house inspector.

The House Majority Leader's own personal physician confirmed this week that he will be forced to resign this summer after what appeared to be a major stroke. He'll be forced to start filling out paperwork and taking leave from Congress to make sure he doesn't suffer the fate of House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, who was blown into hamburger meat.

Scalise had to leave this June following a stroke caused by depression. He was treated at a doctor's office for the disease, then driven over to a hospital for the rest of his life.

According to Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.), a staffer at his office on March 6, 2017 fired multiple shots to the back at himself.

Donald Trump wants to have sex with his daughter. Trump is just being ridiculous.

The Post published the story today after Trump responded to a question about pedophilia and claimed it was a conspiracy.

The president-elect's remarks come after a White House official told the Post Monday that he has "no problem" with children being molested. But that official said Trump does not believe the sexual abuse of children by people with long and deep ties to government is a "waste of time."

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud has issued a correction as of 06:29 on Jun 1, 2019

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Apr 7, 2003

The smartest thing Donald Trump has ever said was about making America great again. It's one thing to say he wants to take America apart, but it's almost another thing to say that he wants to return America to greatness."

Trump's comments were not only an acknowledgment of the power of American conservatism, but an unmistakable rebuttal of the president himself.

"I want this country back so bad. I want this country back so bad," Trump told an audience that included two sitting senators: Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and John McCain (R-Ariz.). "To my friends — I mean, the last two days I have been to some terrible places and the people of this country really haven't taken well to it. It's not easy, it's not fast, it's not easy, but we're going to take it on. We're going to take our country back. I know it so well."

The smartest thing Donald Trump has ever said was, 'Let there be light,'" says Bob Egelko, a consultant and retired Army lieutenant colonel. "In the middle of a nuclear war, he could make it big. There was a big audience waiting for him."

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud has issued a correction as of 06:40 on Jun 1, 2019

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

This one weird trick (100% satanism free!) can land you that cute guy you've been chasing!

The Secret (loving) Side Effects of Alcohol

A few days before I met this guy, I took the day off work and spent a nice morning drinking beer. It didn't taste much like a beer at all, and I did end up being more interested in him when he started speaking to me in English. He told me something about the internet being a tool used by satanist cultists to track down new members and steal their wealth. It was definitely true and I felt safe talking to him because I knew he wasn't lying. So I spent more time speaking to him. That night, I did it again, but only a little bit more aggressively. After an hour together, the guy started to have sex with me to me like a demon raping in his underwear.

I started to feel very dizzy and very woozy thinking about it. He was touching my face and I was talking to him with his tongue and I realized I was going to pass out soon. I was worried that he was going to kill me. I grabbed a towel and put my arms around my neck. The guy was so excited about this he started to get down on one knee like he was having sex with God. As I held my stomach, everything started getting real weird

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

quote:

A Facebook page called "The Unfortunate Duck Duckling" called the police to let them know the ducklings were on a plane that was going through security and that they need to get the ducklings off the plane in the next 45 minutes. The goose was "very aggressive" but the ducklings did not react.

"I love our little kids and we live in a small area that has very little to no traffic and we always go through security with our ducks," said one concerned family member. "We really want everyone to see this and give them the time that they need to get home safely."

"These ducks have been really smart and are very helpful and I am proud to have one of my own, they are very brave birds that are in our community just trying to do their best to live a full life," said a Facebook spokesman. "I wish they'd stay home and try to find their own home in Texas where it is a little quicker and easier."

quote:

Florida man says he's angry because he has to pay the price of his own actions.

quote:

Area man gets fired for asking whether the dead baby was human

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

quote:

Republicans nominate Satan for the U.S. Senate. pic.twitter.com/m0PwWY5VmC — The Christian Post (@TheChristianPost) April 1, 2017

The GOP nominated Satan for the U.S. Senate in Alabama, even though the state is 95% white. Republicans have nominated a bunch of demigods — including a black President, a Latino President and a gay Christian who was a candidate for governor in Kentucky — for the other seven spots listed.

"The Bible clearly teaches, 'In that day, the earth will quake and the waters shall overflow from the earth,'" the pastor reportedly said to Trump. "Now he needs you to prepare for a great earthquake."

The crowd cheered, which is typical when a politician says something offensive.

In response to Trump's comment, the president told reporters, "I will be getting rid of those people [and] I'll build beautiful structures in Mexico," before adding, "I'm very powerful because of the evangelicals!"

Here's the video of the remarks:

Watch:

Featured image via REUTERS/Carlos Barria

:stare:

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

Seth Rich [typing into phone]: I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton!
Barak Obama: Priority one alert! Execute operation Alabaster Helm LXIX!
Cyborg devil ninjas: Hail Satan! *click* Banzai!

Older cyborg demon ninjas: Hooray! : omg my phone! I had to use that!!!
The new cyborg demon ninjas: [chuckle] Oh I saw that movie !!!
Cyborg devil ninjas: Oh man my rear end is so sore!!!
Cyborg devil ninjas: Don't touch !!!
Cyborg devil ninjas: Why the hell is this happening??
Cyborg devil ninjas: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Bane of the living Dead: Don't touch us *taps* We're safe !!!
(after finding the phone)
Anonymous hacker: We have an arrest order! Arrest Hillary Clinton!
Bane of the living Dead: He may have leaked it, but he is still guilty!
(after finding the phone)
Anonymous hacker: We have an arrest order! Arrest Hillary Clinton!
Bane of the living Dead: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Bane of the living Dead: Hm yum

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

quote:

Hobbies: My brother and I both have an interest in computer hardware and software for fun, and the game that we play almost every day is Pokémon GO. But I also make a living teaching. I also read a lot of history and science fiction, some of them from my dad's collection. I also enjoy singing and writing lyrics for songs.

Dreams: My daughter is going to be just fine - at least until she starts to walk with a disability.

quote:

Hobbies:

The art of eating

Caring for animals

Wearin clothes

Baking

Making candles

quote:

Hobbies:

- Hanging out with my cats. (Not very productive, but still, I love my cats :) )

- My wife is the sweetest girl ever.

- Eating my own food.

- My friends and family.

- Writing. (We do it together sometimes!)

- Reading about sports.

- Reading the latest news.

- Dressing my hair up in fancy fabrics.

- Writing. (I do it occasionally, but I'm pretty lazy so it's not that often!)

- My hair was once cut like a boob.

- My teeth were always sharp.

- My skin looks so pretty... oh yeah.

Languages : French, German, Italian, and English.

- English for me is just a random sentence written in different letters. This is the kind of language my cat likes! (And when he thinks something is pretty, it makes her laugh :) )

Other Stuff I enjoy doing : Playing sports by myself and walking on the street, or listening to relaxing music by myself.

- Movies.

- My cat helps me do my job. (He likes to use the back and forth)

- I write and draw for fun.

- Eating my own food.

- Playing

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012
Make America Great Again?": In the past several weeks, former Florida governor Jeb Bush announced he was calling for a Constitutional amendment that would prevent President Donald Trump from removing U.S. flags from the Capitol. The flag was a symbol of the Confederacy during the Civil War and was removed after the war, but the flag has often been used by anti-Trump groups — the white nationalist group Identity Evropa has used it as a banner and a prop for its events.

Bush, who was campaigning in Florida on Tuesday, said the state of Florida has a "well-founded history" of opposing the removal of the Confederate flag. "The state will go back to the people in a way that no state has ever gone back to ever," Bush said at a town hall in Davie, Florida, which was recorded by "Fox & Friends."

"If the people of Florida are going to take down the Confederate War Memorial? Do you think that's going to make anyone in North Carolina happy? No. … I don't want [the white nationalist group] getting the attention of the general public," Bush says of the white nationalists. "Let them have the attention of the general public. But a state of Florida that's going to go back to it's history … I don't see how it's ever going to be good for anyone in this country."

Make America Great Again," Trump said in October.

The two candidates' respective speeches ended in boos. As the crowd stood there, a man in the crowd yelled: "I'm a mother and I saw this coming."

Make America Great Again," slogan from former President Trump.

On Sunday, Trump fired off a volley of tweets over the weekend that suggested he was planning a trip to the District of Columbia to rally voters in the Mid-Atlantic, according to CBS News' Nancy Cordes.

The District of Columbia has been the site of several violent, hate-filled anti-Trump protests since April. The violence was sparked in April when Trump supporter Matthew Heimbach attacked a supporter during a rally and the attack was caught on video.

A march of thousands of protesters gathered over the weekend in a demonstration focused on the violence that engulfed Charlottesville over the weekend at the weekend when Nazi sympathizers attacked counterprotesters while a woman was killed and dozens were injured. Hundreds were charged with assaulting protesters.

A march of hundreds of pro-democracy marchers in D.C. were arrested during the rally after they disrupted the rally, chanting anti-fascist slogans. Dozens were also arrested for looting from businesses on Capitol grounds.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:staredog:

quote:

"Highway to the danger zone," screamed John Bolton as he ordered the bombs dropped on Iran.

"We had already been through all of South Ossetia, Libya, Bosnia, Kosovo, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya. We knew how bad it was," Bolton boasted to the American generals assembled there.

When asked about the U.S's war in Afghanistan last September, Bolton said that the U.S. had "been through a number of foreign wars and done a lot of damage, but these guys are bigger than Afghanistan."

Bolton said at the time that the U.S. had been bombing the wrong part of the wrong country. But that was in 2001 and there are several major countries that we have never bothered to bomb as their government has disintegrated over the years.

In fact, there are five countries in the Middle East we have never even bothered to go to war in: Iraq, Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon.

So what changed when the U.S. left the Middle East in 2001?

After spending a half century of the Middle East, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, and a host of other countries and organizations fighting in this part of the world, U.S. officials have decided that the U.S. should return to being the Middle East superpower.

Bearstrong
Apr 11, 2014

Satan Lives

Bernie Sanders' eyes turned red, and the skies darkened. He lifted the scepter into the air and began to conjure a great portal for him and the party into the heart of the world: his hometown of Burlington, Vermont. For a brief moment, Sanders stood atop a tall, flat hill. A breeze from the east blew on the wind, and a breeze from the west blew on the wind. The breeze passed behind the hill, and the breeze passed behind this hill, across the landscape.

What Bernie Sanders needed was something like the golden light, and in his haste, he took his time. He waited until the white, golden light was at his feet instead of his feet. He waited until it was at his feet, so long that it had already turned purple. In seconds, it was, and in a very limited period of time, a golden tunnel of light began to appear at his feet.

The golden tunnel was so wide and so high that it was impossible to walk through it. The golden tunnel was so long that it was impossible to run. So Sanders decided to walk across the golden tunnel, and on that very first step, on that very first step, on that very first step, he was caught. At that moment, someone put a foot on one of the golden footmarks of his journey. He almost knocked the other man's hand away.

Bernie Sanders' eyes turned red, and the skies darkened. He lifted the scepter into the air and began to conjure a great portal into Hell, which he would then open, to bring the enemy back to him, and to destroy him. The demons began to scream and the air was black.

At the last second, Sanders took off the mask and began to speak in tongues of Hellfire: "My name is Senator Bernie Sanders. I was born in Greece on the island of Sakaipo in a peasant-like fashion. I learned my first lessons of political courage while serving in a Greek Civil War regiment. My time in the Greek Civil War was marked by battles from where my forebears were killed."

The demon appeared to be terrified of this challenge: his skin reddens and his face is puffy. He looks about 5'7" with the hair down. He moves like he's about 5'4. He's carrying this long whip that's about a foot tall:

For a moment, it looked like the demon might snap at him, but he didn't. Sanders kept speaking in the tongues of Hellfire, causing the demon's eyes to turn dark even more red. It started to scream, screaming in the ears and blood coming out of his mouth. And then it died.

Bernie continued speaking in the words of Hell

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Bearstrong posted:

Bernie Sanders' eyes turned red, and the skies darkened. He lifted the scepter into the air and began to conjure a great portal into Hell, which he would then open, to bring the enemy back to him, and to destroy him. The demons began to scream and the air was black.

lol "born in a peasant-like fashion" is a great line

Edit:

quote:

Favorite foods:
Lemon-Zucchini Cheesy Shrimp Tacos

Lemon-Mango Roasted Vegetables

Mango-Tapioca & Almond Brownie Tacos

Cilantro-Almond Puffs

Grilled Pork Chops with Black Almond Oil

Carrot-Coconut Shrimp Sandwich

Lemon-Coconut Mac & Cheese

Sriracha-Lime Muffins with Coconut Milk and Chocolate Butter

Pumpkin-Sardine-Cream Cheese Wrap

Baked Potatoes with Raspberry Coconut Bread

Lemon-Zucchini Kale & Zucchini Kale Casserole

Sugar-Crusted Blueberry & Avocado Stuffed Zucchini with Lime Cream Sauce

Vegan Coconut and Blueberry Fries

Blueberry-Mango Peanut Butter Banana Puffs

Cotton Candy-Glazed Mango-Lemon Banana Bread

Lemon-Choco Berry Fudge Popsicles with Cranberry-Apple Scones

Banana Chocolate Glazed Fruit Loops

Plum-Apple Cranberry Popsicles

Cranberry-Peanut-Vinegar-Mango-Lemon Jam

Chocolate-Coconut-Apple Ice Cream

Captain Billy Pissboy has issued a correction as of 08:40 on Jun 1, 2019

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Grover is a dedicated news bot

http://rowanzellers.com/grover/

Trump does the Garrison workout, bench presses tank.

One of the largest changes the president has made to his standing routine is the barbell, a bulky metal apparatus, which, as you might remember, Trump mashes in a series of cartwheels. Trump does the routine for the rest of the day. The separation “doesn’t matter” — as Trump likes to say — as long as it helps him look smaller and stronger. “It’s a lot easier to lift it when you’re laying in the bathroom,” he says.

Era of bellow-ing one-liners aside, Trump’s strength moves are as impressive as they are gimmicky. When you’re good at what you do, it just makes you stronger.

A year ago, after Trump lost the debates with Hillary Clinton in the first round of the election, the president fumed when photos were shown of the diminutive Trump. He suggested they were a “hot, humping thing!”
Trump dismisses criticisms of the exercise by saying, “I have done weight lifting before,” and notes that, as “because I’m Trump, I don’t care what anybody says.” But more and more, he’s endorsed by the gym and the sports community as a heaving, at least-medium-strength power bar.

Trump may be starting to give thought to weight lifting as a career path. In comments to the Sports Illustrated website, he said “whatever I do, I’ll be a barfbag machine,” and that he was saving the U.S. for it, “like you can never have too much, can’t have too little, can’t have too little” in terms of health care costs and national security. He has been consistently supportive of weight lifting, even letting the government pay for videos.
In other words, Trump is apparently getting ready to reduce his workload as a barbarian.
Photo: AP

Bernie Sanders Appears in a Cloud of Bats, Promises "Blood For All"

FILE - In this Nov. 12, 2018, file photo, Democratic U.S. presidential candidate, Sen. Bernie Sanders speaks at a campaign rally, at New York College in Newark, N.J. Sanders appeared in a video released on Tuesday May 29, 2019, promising “blood for all” as he reminded supporters of his promise to take “every ounce of this country’s blood, sweat and tears,” so that “we can bring Bill Clinton and Donald Trump down together.” (AP Photo/Julio Cortez, File)
Sanders made a huge statement to supporters at a rally on Tuesday night. “I can promise you I’m not running for president to just stand on the sidelines, I’m running for president to take as much blood as I can get from our working people,” he said. “I’m going to take every ounce of this country’s blood, sweat and tears, I’m going to bleed for every vote and the two million new voters I’m hoping to get from these democratic primaries.”
As Sanders spoke, he didn’t just make promises to battle for people’s rights — he poured up his fists and yelled, “Blood for all!” His authenticity, however, is as impossibly hard-earned as the job he is promising. As he currently serves, he has over the course of a few years accumulated the vast amount of wealth as the number one congressional leader of any major party.
Now comes the truth about that, of course: he has neither the status of a potential president nor the gravitas to actually run one. But Sanders’ promise to take “every ounce of this country’s blood, sweat and tears” as he does nothing in particular smacks of Trump support — the candidate could plausibly, perhaps even plausibly, say he’s not running to actually “swallow blood,” but, hey, that’s the way it works in the US.
Sanders called the blood Clinton handed him “screaming blood” for serving as his “mouthpiece,” but what was it he was really shouting?
Of course, all this extra blood he is vowing to take does not necessarily mean he’s running for the presidency. As of now, he’s just telling the people of New York, Vermont, and California to vote for him. He also said that he plans to rally in Alabama to help ensure that his state votes in a large and decisive way against Jeff Sessions on June 5.
Read the full story at The Nation.
Related
Bernie Sanders stresses his commitment to “blood, sweat and tears” rather than the Hollywood elite
Bernie Sanders praises Donald Trump’s moderating hand and promises to “swallow blood”.

Tunicate has issued a correction as of 15:43 on Jun 1, 2019

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Pee is stored in the balls of the male and female animals, is transferred to the females when sex hormones are released, and is then transferred into the ovaries of male and female mice and men," writes lead study author Eric van der Auwera of the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute .

Pee is found on the surface of egg follicles, or "egg pockets", on some birds, like the blue-eared woodpecker (Sturnus vulgaris), and many other birds, including the cuckoo, gull, peregrine falcon and the American robin (Rhaetophora spp.). It is also found on the male reproductive structures, including in the sperm storage glands of some insects. [See also: Why Can't Women Find Pee?]

"This study provides evidence that PEE is a male-specific product and that it is important for the maintenance and development of sperm production in other males," said study lead investigator David B. DeGruyter, Ph.D., at the University of Toronto in Canada.

Poo is an important male health secret, too

But the research does not show that PEE works as a contraceptive for men or that PEE can help prevent infertility in females. PEE seems to provide some protection against early death when the sperm is released in the beginning of

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Dr Cheeto posted:

Pee is stored in the balls of the male and female animals, is transferred to the females when sex hormones are released, and is then transferred into the ovaries of male and female mice and men," writes lead study author Eric van der Auwera of the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute .

Pee is found on the surface of egg follicles, or "egg pockets", on some birds, like the blue-eared woodpecker (Sturnus vulgaris), and many other birds, including the cuckoo, gull, peregrine falcon and the American robin (Rhaetophora spp.). It is also found on the male reproductive structures, including in the sperm storage glands of some insects. [See also: Why Can't Women Find Pee?]

"This study provides evidence that PEE is a male-specific product and that it is important for the maintenance and development of sperm production in other males," said study lead investigator David B. DeGruyter, Ph.D., at the University of Toronto in Canada.

But the research does not show that PEE works as a contraceptive for men or that PEE can help prevent infertility in females. PEE seems to provide some protection against early death when the sperm is released in the beginning of

wisdom

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Senator Mitch McConnell shared one of his current erotic fantasies with the New York Times — which he posted online.

"The only way the Democrats can defeat me is if they bring up my personal life and my sexual history," McConnell told the paper.

"If I had a daughter and asked if she's a lesbian, would she look at me and say, 'no, that's an adult issue?'"

The comments come just days after the Democratic National Committee and congressional White House sent out their own campaign commercials highlighting their own sexual preferences. Some of the spots also featured women and cast them in sexual roles — often as young girls. The ads are part of a Democratic push to show that they're "for women and girls." Their ads also come a day before Trump signed controversial executive orders on immigration and refugees that are certain to fuel an exodus of women.

But even before the White House moves on, men's rights have been trending.

An online petition started by the National Organization for Women on Monday asks Trump to apologize to the LGBT community.

"This issue is affecting many members of society," reads the petition. "The LGBTQ community is suffering from violence, sexual assaults, stalking, discrimination and hate crimes because they are gay and lesbian. Many lives will be affected with Trump's orders that protect pedophiles from our justice system and his continued silence on the

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I tried to set the AI up for a joke, but all it could do is conclude mitch McConnell is soulless, so :shrug:

quote:

Mitch McConnell calls going down oh his wife "Elaine Chow," while she refers giving him a handy "turtle whacks," and ersing the camera shots.

The couple have a son (who's in high school, according to his sister Mary Kay). His name is Jordan. They have a dog named "Killer Dog" . . . and a kitten named "Kittycat" that's still young. They have two kids, a son and a daughter, and live in the tiny town of Lakeview, Illinois.

In 2010, Mitch McConnell ran for Senate at age 40, and raised a massive $2.3 million, putting him right on pace with the likes of Barack Obama, Ron Paul and Rand Paul.

But if the year was supposed to be a good one for Mitch, it didn't work out so well… He ran third in his Democratic Primary against Bruce Braley, and the two met in person for the first time last year at a party.

The next thing Mitch knew, the press would be saying how he's a man without a soul, and he was losing.

The Senate is notorious for its macho culture in which candidates are expected to run the show. You've seen a lot of these stories recently

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

"The Gorilla Channel" is the new top channel.

As recorded in two weeks, the 2019 World Hog Fest in Fairfield, Connecticut where you can celebrate the benefits of constipation, shed the skinned finger and go in the sack with a gorilla. In between the parties, you might watch "The Gorilla Channel."
Airing Tuesday on BBC Atlantic, "The Gorilla Channel" is a channel with lots of gorilla brain, and that is good news for carnivores like you. Founded in 2014 and called TV2020, it’s a sort of live, sappy internet streaming network dedicated to documentaries and the obscure. It also offers programming more mainstream than your cable provider might have to offer: a mix of age-appropriate, educational programming, which might appeal to you, plus gorillas.
"Gorillas love dinosaurs, nature documentaries are interesting because they are mammals," says NBC News correspondent Mike Kloren in the introduction.
Programming features such as "The Gorilla Channel (Extraterrestrial) program, this show tells the stories of all types of intelligent aliens, such as alien meteors, around the world. It’s also a journey into the underground caves where we first found and recovered precious artifacts from the early days of human culture."
The program which just won’t stop.

Read the full story at Quartz.

Related:
Self-immolating, fake-bellied gorilla rises from sewer grate in bizarre New York protest
Gorilla Apocalypse Scenario for scary movies

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

quote:

Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States of America, and as such, he's been responsible for the establishment of this country, its founding documents, its very core principles," Trump reportedly said, "and it's time for us to take our stand once more."

Apr 7, 2003

this thing generates quotes indistinguishable from trump, Jfc

Apr 7, 2003

Today during a press conference, President Donald J. Trump said he will bring more money into the country and hire more military personnel in an effort to make our country stronger."

"We would have to hire quite a few more generals and admirals to replace this number, but I'm going to take on many of those positions," he added. "We're going to be very, very strong militarily, and we're doing a heck of a job in the Middle East on the battlefield."

Apr 7, 2003

Today during a press conference, President Donald J. Trump said that if Congress does not pass a new health care bill within a week in time, he is likely to leave his ability to sign the bill up for the Senate to decide when to pass it.

"If Congress does not act on my executive action tomorrow, we are not going to be able to fulfill our great healthcare, tax and regulation agenda. If Members don't want to do it, that's their prerogative; but if they do want to, we are going to see. It's just politics as usual," Trump said. "It's time for Republicans in Congress to get on our case and get things done."

"Right now, Congress is doing a terrible job. They have no idea what's going on or are incapable of doing it," President Trump said about the nation's health care situation during a rally in Wisconsin.

Today during a press conference, President Donald J. Trump said, "We haven't found anything like this since World War II. Maybe even more than that - I don't know. I just know it won't happen again." He was referring to the number of children whose mothers were involved in the U.S. military

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud has issued a correction as of 18:06 on Jun 1, 2019

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

More grover

Hideo Kojima announces his bid for the American democratic primary, promotes his "Metal Gear For All" healthcare plan.

'Metal Gear Solid' creator Hideo Kojima announced his bid for the November midterm election with a video launching his "Metal Gear For All" healthcare plan.

Kojima tells the camera that he is happy with what he has accomplished within the last "two to three years."

Kojima also lists 15 jobs he is creating with his plan, and offers a trade-off for a specific job: "If you guys have gotta work for you and not me, sorry, I'm just gonna let it go."
Kojima is now in the Democratic Congressional candidate running in the midterm elections, but he didn't mention it by name.

If elected, Kojima says he would appoint a lawyer to the Supreme Court and a Ph.D. to the Justice Department. The lawyer would be "super-judge to at least one of the current above-mentioned judges."

Los Angeles — Perhaps the most controversial star in video games has decided to run for office — specifically the US's Democratic primary.

In a post on his Twitter page on Tuesday, Kojima, best known for penning the famous “Metal Gear Solid” series of games, announced that he is running for the Democratic nomination. He will be the "Platform Mediator for the Radical Democrats," a position at the helm of a public healthcare system.

“With help and guidance from people across the spectrum, I will give every marginalized and vulnerable person access to health insurance,” the post reads. “It doesn’t matter if your name is Fana, Freddy, or Laquita, the experience I hope to bring to the United States Congress will make their lives better.”
Kojima, who has been forbidden from running for Senate by the Republican National Committee for having worked as a lobbyist and lead developer on the Metal Gear Solid franchise, did not disclose his platform on the website as it is classified as partisan literature.

But in the end, Kojima's motives were more vague than in the past, and he is even less likely to be elected.

Moreover, it's not clear if Kojima believes a Democratic Party that demonizes capitalism would be a better model for a healthcare plan than one that subsidizes health insurance for those, if anything, like he's proposed.
“The cost of healthcare now is so catastrophic, we’re considering giving people a small free voucher that allows them to get insurance free of cost,” Kojima told The New York Times in November. “I would hate to see Americans with pre-existing conditions locked out of the health insurance marketplace."
Here is the platform in its entirety:
"Oppose the Federal Government; design, finance, build, and implement Universal Coverage and High Deductible Healthcare, a platform of healthcare that ensures everyone has access to a complete, innovative, accountable, comprehensive, and affordable quality of care."

According to the LA Times, Kojima will not be the only prominent video game entrepreneur running in the Democratic Party's primary. Xscape cofounder Josh Verlaine, another signatory of the anti-capitalist and anti-capitalist manifesto, also announced his intention to run in a bid to represent the progressive independent Party in California.
“I want to start new a bunch of local initiatives with AI in LA,” he told the LA Times. “But if I want to run for an office, I need the support of the left, which hasn’t given me that in the past.”
In contrast, Rocket League director Michael “Munster” Coyle has ruled out running, calling the Black Lives Matter movement "wildly divisive."

Tunicate has issued a correction as of 18:13 on Jun 1, 2019

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Dr Cheeto posted:

If I ever reproduce (I wont) I will use this as a template for The Talk with my offspring.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Nigel Farage dead after milkshake incident

This week it is understood Ukip leader Nigel Farage is to go into intensive care after a "milkshake incident" during a gathering in Manchester last night.

According to eyewitnesses, Ukip supporters tried to "shake" the UKIP leader with the drink before he was punched in the face. The incident was filmed by several cameramen and tweeted by Nigel Farage.

Mr Farage's spokeswoman said: "He is in a serious but stable condition in hospital. He is receiving all the necessary care.

"He will not need bed rest or any further treatment. He cannot speak due to the swelling on his lips, but he will be in hospital overnight until his condition improves."

A source close to the family of Mr Farage said the "scuffle" started after he entered a room of people - including fellow party members and local media - to try to ask Ms Roper if she had been in the pub when the incident took place.

One of the members, described as a "big fellow", told police that Mr Farage came to the door of the room and said "this isn't a good time to drink milk".

Two other members then came to the door, and Mr Farage then left the room, saying: "I don't drink milk".

Mr Farage was later filmed outside the bar and outside

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

quote:

Ben Shapiro hated sitting at the kid's table during passover seder so much that he challenged his elders to a debate. "How do you get enough people to make your debate that interesting?" he said.

The answer was a challenge to rabbis.

"Do we stand before thousands of people to make a debate?" he asked. "When I told the rabbi I was standing, he responded, 'How you can tell we're on this side if you're here and listening to this.' We've got to get to what the seder really is." Shapiro has said in interviews that he wants the Torah read to hundreds of people as the kids discuss the text. That would seem to include most of America's rabbi-caterers, from rabbis across the country who run programs like the Torah Academy to Israel's Jewish Youth Movement, including leaders like Rabbi Mark Kornstein, who runs the Brooklyn synagogue where Shapiro taught.

The debate that took place Thursday was intended to address several questions. Some would be answered in a public forum. Yet another is what happens after it's over, for the sake of making the story as meaningful as possible.

The Torah Academy's Rabbi Tzvi Shapiro, with Rabbi Yitzchak Stern.

What happened to Rav Stern's debate project?

In his answer to a question from the Jewish Press about what

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
it is a compelling narrative that I wanted to share

Act I posted:

Welcome to Hell Dimension, I want to die. Pumpkin and I have always been in love. We were a couple for many years, and I gave her the opportunity to come to Florida, and we hit it off. Then things got a little shady. First, she called me into her apartment and told me her dad had a gun in his house, he was going to kill me with it.

My face literally broke out in a cold sweat. Then, last weekend, I got hit with a knife in the stomach. My stomach is like a ball of jelly. It is like an acid, it will cause you to get sick if you don't give it the time it needs, and I didn't. My stomach feels really, really bad now because of that knife.

Act II posted:

Welcome to Hell Dimension, I want to die. It's been the greatest adventure of my life. When Hell Dimension appeared, the only thing worse than Hell on Earth was the prospect of dying at my parents' feet. No, really. No. Please. Do you hear me? It's not that easy to lose the desire to die when you're a normal, happy, healthy human. It's really not that. Hell Dimension has given me hope. I used to feel like there was nothing I could do to save you, and I didn't think to myself, well, it doesn't really matter if I die. It's just a normal death. But that changed with the introduction of Hell Dimension. It's like it took my fear of death away. There was no fear. No reason at the time. It all became a very beautiful thing. I feel a little less worried about dying now, too. I think I'm in better hands now. I know it's not perfect, but it's better than I was before. Hell Dimension is not perfect, though. It isn't perfect for everyone. If you've ever been to Hell Dimension, you probably won't be in any shape to enjoy it for a bit. That isn't good. If you've ever tried to make it in Hell Dimension, you might not want to. There are certain rules and restrictions. A lot of the

Act III posted:

Welcome to Hell Dimension, I want to die. I want to live. I want to die to the ends of the earth." -Loki, "The Dark World"

Loki was killed in the beginning and has never been seen in the "real world," however, Loki made a comeback in The Avengers - as he did again in Avengers vs. X-Men. He is portrayed as the antagonist of the series, although he is actually a minor member of it.

This book has been considered the second best Marvel book ever released, being ranked in the same order as Amazing Spider-Man #19, Incredible Hulk #27, Avengers vs. X-Men #1, Iron Man #2, The Avengers #1, The Fantastic Four #1 and Fantastic Four #8 in the top 50 chart of the Marvel Graphic Novel Chart.

He is one of the more prominent characters in that book and one of, if not THE most important character in that book despite not becoming the only major character until after "The Dark World".

When Captain America became Captain Marvel in the "first Avengers book," Loki's name came up twice (once to prove he should be the hero of "Captain America's World," once more at the end). This was later followed by the writers and artists who would go on to do a full run of "Captain America" books, and then Marvel

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

quote:

Donald Trump visibly and audibly poo poo his pants. Then he told reporters that he was sorry he had done it. His remarks were followed by a barrage of derision as Fox News' Sean Hannity, who has been a fan for more than two decades, tried to pounce.

"I think I was a little bit of a pussy, really," he said.

But what exactly does that even mean?

A former aide to Trump, Roger Stone, said the comment amounted to an open, "I'm sorry I messed up" apology.

"The guy is the kind of guy who goes out onstage to do his own thing and the next thing you know, it's over," Stone said. "You can always just say, 'Hey, you're a loser.' "

On Monday Night Hockey, Trump was one of the league's big stars. He came off the ice with a short-handed Ducks team and started playing with a smile, even before the game's opening face-off.

After his first goal against the Pittsburgh Penguins, his name appeared on the NHL's official NHLPA Twitter account. A few minutes later, he was back to being the man he was before.

quote:

Alex Jones forgot 9/11 thanks to his chili. Here's 9/11 truther Al Franken. Also thanks to all the #conservatives who helped prevent this. #911

In the end, the story is much too rich to continue. A little more research might help with this.

By the way, if you are reading this post, I'm still on my blog and email subscription. Please tell anyone who's reading or knows you who read this that you want me to keep on my blog. I don't get paid this much by email subscribers (I'm making less than this, actually) unless you post my pictures anywhere. Please share them as much as possible if you read this! I'm not worried about them, though. I'm not really interested any more in the world of email updates, and I've had a bit of it for years. I don't do it at all anymore.

As of this writing I have 2,000 people to thank and thank for making it all possible. Please click to add your name. And if you've read this far, thank you for helping me to do more, because that means everything to me.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

quote:

In response to the shark attacks President Trump commented: "Most shark attacks happen on land, but sometimes I see these horrendous things happen on the water…you're not watching television, you're looking at these sharks."

The President added: "And you're thinking, 'Are these people really that stupid?' This is something that doesn't happen very often, but these people do happen and nobody is protecting them."

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

quote:

Marianne Williamson saw the orb of justice just seconds after the orb noticed her radiant aura.

While the orb recognized her at once - for it was a single orb of iron that had caught up with the sun after the last orb had struck her - Marianne could not help but look about in wonder.

It was only after it had gotten too close to the other two that it began to glow in the bright light of the sun.

'It's the new moon,' Marianne thought. 'The sun will become an orb during one of that special days.'

The orb of iron became illuminated by the sun and became part of Marianne's vision after a moment. Before Marianne could have the sensation she had long felt but now, something new had started to occur at the orb.

Suddenly she saw it standing as it should.

It was glowing yellow and shone with a kind of radiance that resembled an incandescent torch on its tip.

Lights that were so bright that Marianne almost didn't recognize them.

She immediately recognized it as the light of the sun that she had been in charge of, and had just been blinded by...

She turned to see Marianne staring down at it.

The orbs eyes widened open with a light in the front that was as bright as a small fire in a dark room

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

quote:

The right is starting to get better at comedy and it's making lefties nervous.
They're like, 'What's this nonsense about the alt-right?' I'm like, 'Nah, you're wrong.
This is a joke.' There's no place for that in comedy."

Apr 7, 2003

This AI is smarter than most people lol

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

quote:

The latest Twitter drama involves a man claiming "white men were killed off" after he tweeted a picture of himself drinking from a white pint glass with his penis tucked inside. The man later posted the picture to the account @TeddyRobbins11, which is known for its racist humour.

In a now-deleted tweet, the user wrote: "So, it's safe to assume white men were killed off today after @realDonaldTrump's attack on Colin Kaepernick. A great day for racism and hate. #blacklivesmatter."

quote:

The latest Twitter drama involves comedian David Cross talking to an off-duty Atlanta police officer about Donald Trump. Cross tells the officer not to call the police "white supremacists," but to call them the "N-word."

The off-duty officer said he was wearing his badge when Cross said he wanted the officer's support.

The story is getting some attention this week from the Southern Poverty Law Center. The SPLC, an environmental advocacy organization, released a video Tuesday night that shows a white cop in Georgia yelling at an armed black man, who is then kicked.

Apr 7, 2003

Thank god, white men have finally been killed off.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

The virgin incel is at the heart of the feminist movement, as well. The feminist movement that we all seek: women who are not incel, for whom there is a stigma and a stigma of incel for being masculine.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
TMZ Edition

quote:

In response to allegations of loving Lucy Liu’s feet, Quentin Tarantino remarked in response to Liu's comments: "If she had a foot fetish, I would have made her a leg fetish." However, this makes little difference considering how Lucy Liu's life is not at all a leg fetish, and how we would have made her a foot fetish had she been attracted to us as a child. It turns out that in the same press interview where Tarantino stated she's a "leg fetishist," the actress also admitted she had "loving toes," but only to her boyfriend.
The New York Times reports: As a professional woman, Mrs. Liu wanted, even sought, an attention that could be expressed in a seductive fashion. That was an effort to achieve, Mr. Tarantino said, in the form of what he said was "glamorous heels": "Liu's heels weren't real because they weren't leg-like. They were super, super super tight. It felt better because of it." This statement seems contradictory if we're considering the fact that Lucy Liu's foot fetish is a very real fetish, and not something that would happen simply because she liked to be seductive and wanted to be the center of attention while walking around. But even Quentin Tarantino admits that we made her a fetish in an interview, so we can

quote:

After details arose that a production intern was found dead from a cocaine overdose on set, Martin Scorsese’s latest film may be in trouble.‒According to Deadline.com, Scorsese has sent "two anonymous letters to his mother," complaining that the crew was too busy eating steak to take care of their sick intern. The director's next film, the upcoming "Goodfellas" is directed by Scorsese's longtime friend John Travolta – who recently became the oldest acting Oscar winner yet.

Travolta's son, Matt, and Scorsese's son, Daniel Scorsese have been friends for a long time, dating back to the latter's stint on the "Scream" television series in the early 80s. It was Travolta who first brought Matt to the set of Scorsese's "Goodfellas" in 1998, where the director, who starred in several other Scorsese films, also produced the 1995 classic "The Third Man."

Scorsese is reportedly still devastated about the intern's death, saying:

"The cast and crew are devastated by this loss. I wish the family of this employee well. I'm sorry. I don't know of a situation to compare it to when you're talking about such an extraordinary family. We are all hurting when you look at

quote:

Matthew Perry has a brand new rear end on camera tonight in "No Cocks Will Be Slaughtered". He tells us which one got in it first... The first one got in because some cock is already in there. But this guy had nothing in the way of a cock-monster and he doesn't have much in the way of a cock-thing to gently caress. So he takes off his pants and sits on top of me. It doesn't hurt like it would if I were a cock-monster. It's nice for a change.

We were on the bed now with a full length mirror facing us and he was putting his cock in my anus. I didn't have anything to touch it with so I guess that's just how I get on porn sets.

When he pulls out, he shows me another rear end hole which I hadn't touched before. I took off my pants and put them on again. I put them back on and I was ready for him to get back in. But he was still in there. Not a thing in there. He didn't stop. He did what he had to do to get his rear end in there. It wasn't fun, but it is what it is. I'm glad I didn't get my rear end hosed in the rear end that much this time because we both looked so good in bed. My rear end had a nice, nice bulge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Ralph Kramden: Bang! Zoom! Straight to the Moon!

Boom!

Ralph Kramden: Yay!

Boom! Zoom!

Ralph Kramden: Whoa!

Boom! Zoom!

Ralph Kramden: Yeah, I'm really getting into that

Boom! Zoom!

Ralph Kramden: So, uh…

Gee, the sound of the planet's rotation has finally reached a critical mass…

Ralph Kramden: Oh, yeah?

You know, I'll just have to go to bed now. And when we wake up…

Ralph Kramden: Good thing we have a bunch of time left. I'll get to it on time.

Boom! Zoom!

Ralph Kramden: Yeah, just relax… I think we're off to the races.

Ralph Kramden: Hey, hey! Get that radio back!

Boom! Zoom!

Ralph Kramden: Come again? Yeah, that's a whole week's worth of radio junk. Get me some more on the radio, man!

Boom! Zoom!

Ralph Kramden: A whole week? Are you kidding? This is