Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

quote:

Welcome to City 17. It's safer here. It's quieter, too. And this time, we're going to be the ones to clean that up."

The doorbell rings, and Harry turns around.

"What kind of place is this?"

"That's a question. No one answers it."

Harry goes to look. "A friend came in and talked to me, and he says this is the city of Potter's dream."

"And he's right. It's great. And it's just as good as anyone could imagine."

"But..." Harry feels the wind whipping his head and turns toward the other room.
"What about you? Does it work better than everyone else in the city?"

"If you're in the city, then I tell you, Harry. The city works."

"Why didn't any of your people come?"

"They didn't realize I still had my family." With a shake of her head, Hermione adds,
"I'm no wizard, Harry, but I have an almost magical ability to take care of myself. Not even magical healing. Not even magic."
A smile forms on Harry's face. "And my family is here."

And he gets the look. "I know. I know."

"And I told them."

He turns towards

quote:

Dimlard Trump. Dumbold oval office. Debtnald Don't. Demlol Troop. Stupid Stupid
Dumb oval office Stupid oval office Stupid Dumb oval office A.V.O.C.T. Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb oval office A.V.O.C.T. Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb oval office A.V.O.C.T. Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb oval office A.V.O.C.T. Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb oval office A.V.O.C.T. Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb oval office A.V.O.C.T. Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb oval office A.V.O.C.T. Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb D.K.O.Z. Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb oval office Dumb Dumb D.K.O.Z.
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb oval office Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb oval office Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

quote:

Donald Trump's soul was absorbed by the Orb of Uru.

"When did you take your soul?" asked Trump, as he walked into the Oval Office Wednesday morning -- an event that, if confirmed, would be yet another stunning turn for a man whose soul was absorbed by the Orb of Uru.

"When did you find Uru?"

"Do you feel it?" he asked. "What does it feel like?"

As the president began explaining its purpose and how it connected to his political campaign, it was unclear how much of Trump's political soul remained. But one thing was certain and one thing is undeniable: The orb contained what Trump called his spiritual energy, which is now being channeled into his presidential candidacy.

He also mentioned the Uru Orb, describing it as "a large circle with five points on two sides." In fact that's true. It's a symbol for the soul, a circle of fire and light that "goes on its way" and is connected -- in a sense -- to Uru, the god of death. The four points on all the sides are the four elements, which are represented with an arrowhead and are the foundation stones in Uru's mystical system.

Trump's words echoed the themes that resonated with some of those who attended his presidential inauguration. Trump himself was quick to point out that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

c-spam is also being exploited within the context of the "reign of terror" attacks that have seen many of the most serious attacks carried out in the last year and a half in Europe. The UK government is aware of the extent to which other European nations are exploiting the loophole, but has not been able to address the problem in-country.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Kitfox88 posted:

cumshitter is obsolete

it can emulate irony, technology is incredible

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Yinlock posted:

it can emulate irony, technology is incredible

quote:

Advances in posting automation leave cspam posters without jobs.

(Image: AP)

But after an incident with a contractor that claimed hundreds of cspam machines went rogue, cspam posters have started leaving their jobs. More than two years on, they are still being paid – but not their cspam fees.

To get back on their feet and get out of this mess – many of the posters are now living in poverty, and others have had their children taken away by their own child carers with little interest in putting up with their continued lack of a job – they've developed a unique and unappealing persona.

They've chosen the moniker 'ghost poster' because they now live in a world populated by other 'ghosts'.

For those who think cphs, or posties in that regard, have lost their jobs in the name of increased automation, this is a very bad sign indeed.

They should be paid for their service – and this has come at a considerable price- but the industry they work in should be paid.

As for the money paid – and why it's being awarded so cheaply – that's what the public have to sort out – until that's decided, posties are going be paid to spam.

We were hoping for a little bit more, but our money is better spent

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

quote:

Tmurp,

Nebuchadnezzar

Necrophagist's Knife,

Ritual of the Sands,

Scarecrow,

Spellbinders Mark,

Spectral Shard,

Unwavering Stance

Void Prison,

Wayrest Guardian's Staff,

Warlock's Soul

Wretched Alabaster,

Whirlwind Assassin,

Wrath of Chaos,

Warlock Infernal Plate,

Ysera, Keeper.

Maelstrom Portal,

Ethereal Jaunt

Necrolyte, Deathlord

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

necrolyte sounds like a modern fantasy energy drink

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Kitfox88 posted:

necrolyte sounds like a modern fantasy energy drink

Necrolytes. It's what plants crave.

quote:

Trump's penis looks like Toad from Mario Kart.

The Trump campaign released a video showing how a Trump supporter looks when holding a Trump penis.

Trump supporters in Trump Tower don't care who Donald Trump has sex with or how many wives he has: They don't care.

One man, looking directly at the camera, said "that's what he looks like when he sleeps with a prostitute."

This was an important thing to watch.

In fact, many Trump supporters don't actually care who Donald Trump has sex with — and most Trump supporters care even more passionately about keeping it. The one group of people who do care who Donald Trump has sex with is men.

I spoke to a handful of Trump supporter boys who told me how Trump supporters in their community say, "'Oh, yeah, that's Trump's penis!'"

The reaction Trump supporters have for Donald Trump's penis is different from the reaction women have for Hillary Clinton's vagina.

Some guys seem to think the Trump penis is a beautiful symbol of their own masculinity or of their power. They are deeply hurt by it.

I met a young man in a Trump T-shirt who expressed pride in his penis's size. His penis is only 5 inches long. A "1/4" is too small for his cock.

The Sean has issued a correction as of 15:03 on Jun 3, 2019

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lmao at the trump dick post.

i woke up feeling quite ill this morning. I wonder what the AI can make of it?

quote:

While sitting on the toilet this morning, I vomited into a trashcan. This is why I call it the 'waste water trick', because it is so easy to do, and the mess is incredibly messy, but only after one use. I have a really messy life, so every time my toilet seat or shower head gets really old and messed up, it's the most important thing to do to clean it. The best part of it is when it gets really worn through, the mess is so much more beautiful and interesting to me, and the only thing I need to do is wait for it to age a little bit for it to start cleaning itself without leaving any marks.

I usually take it about a week before I am ready to use it. One thing I hate about the toilet is that it gets a lot of odors (no pun intended) and because of that I get super anxious the first time I wash my hands after getting dirty. The solution on my hand is to take the toilet off, shake it, and then wipe my hand away using some baby wipes. Then I wash my hands and put it back on with a fresh towel. This makes it so much easier to clean the toilet because I don't have to take any time to go over the dirty hands and wash them first. I also love how it's super safe and not at all messy, and

Guuse
May 11, 2009
This is real in my head and you can't tell me it isn't.

quote:

President Donald Trump thinks anime is _____, but we all know what he means."

The Republican nominee took aim at some of his supporters, mocking them for their lack of experience in the world of entertainment. "I've known all of you long time," Trump said. "How about they show us some training? Because you're not prepared."

The businessman's tweet included video footage of his inauguration and of his daughter Ivanka's first day on the ground following her father's victory in the presidential race.

The comment came during a segment in which Trump's daughter Ivanka was shown standing near the front door of the White House. The segment featured video of the two before Trump's inauguration.

The woman in the video is seen sitting on Trump's lap in the Oval Office. He holds a cup and says to her, "You're very pretty, Ivanka."

"I'm proud to be your father," Trump says. "It's an honor to be your first mother. And it's going to be very good."

Ivanka, wearing black, later appeared in another segment where she was shown sitting next to Trump in the Oval Office. Again, she was on his lap. When the image showed the two, Trump responded by saying that "I know what's going on" with the crowd.

On Tuesday, the Post was the first

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.

Be unapologetic.

When someone sees you kill people, kill them all — like all victims.

The only person in any room who loves you is the one whose face is visible to the outside.

Do not give ground on your faith. Be bold, bold with your face out.

It's time for you to stand alone to do your duty and face the consequences.

No. 2: Don't give in.

When your loved one starts to speak against you,

Do not give in.

Do not succumb. Remember that

The only one in the room who loves you is the one whose face is visible to the outside.

Do not be in the middle of a fight,

A fight can kill anyone.

You have a duty

to stand up for what's right

and stand up for those who need an ally

when others don't.

No. 3: Trust in God.

A good job is more than just a job.

It has more in common with faith in someone

than anything else.

A good job has consequences —

in this case, the life of our loved one.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

USS Yamoto Bridge]

(They walk through a door labelled Turbolift and straight onto the Bridge)
RIKER: This Bridge should be four decks above us. What's going on here?
(They return to the turbolift, and the door opens to reveal - the Bridge)
WORF: That's not where we came from.

(The ship goes up.)
(They walk up onto a huge battlecruiser)
RANDARD: All systems are off.
(They see a ship approaching)
(They rush down into the ship. They enter a turbolift)
RIKER: The Enterprise is about to land on the planet I just found. And you're here because ... Well, because you're on an old friend.... (The camera zooms around and zooms back out)
RANDARD: But why the transporter and all the science and all the computers and all the computers....
RIKER: That doesn't add up! The Enterprise is going to be mine, and I want it on my terms.
RANDARD: The Enterprise might be going into orbit at some point, if you're not here.
RIKER: But the station isn't in orbit!
(They hear the sound of an explosion behind them.)
RIKER: The Enterprise's gone

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

How long will it take to capture Baghdad? 2 days
Will Saddam be killed? Yes
Total Iraqi civillian casualties: 500 dead
Total military casualties Iraq: 3000 dead
Total military casualties U.S.: 15 dead
Will the Iraqi army regulars hold the lines? No
Will the Republican Guard fight to the end? No
Will chem/bio weapons be used on invading troops?: Yes
Will Saddam launch attacks on the Kurds? Yes
Will Saddam launch attacks on Israel? No
-If yes; will Isreal retaliate harshly? Yes
Will Saddam sacrifice Baghdad (gas/nuke it)? No

What happens to the population of Baghdad? Baghdad will be burnt
Who takes Saddam's body for burial/burial in Isreal? Saddam will be buried in Isreal
What will be done with Saddam Hussein's military hardware/weapons? -U.S. won't need all the equipment
-Niger will use their weapons to fight Saddam
-Israel will take down the Nuke
-Chemical weapons will be used to kill everyone in Israel's army
-Will Saddam Hussein behead others for "blasphemy"? No. No one will die
-Will the Islamic army kill off the Iraqi army? It is just the Islamic army.
-Will any other armies ever again defeat the United States? Yes
Will there be genocide in Iraq? There will

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lol the iraq war post reminded me. Apparently groverhaus is haunted :ghost:

quote:

Groverhaus, in the middle of our street, was once an abandoned house. It had been torn down, but a piece of red brick had been stuck in its foundation and had remained standing until the 1970s.

A few years ago, an environmentalist began taking notes – to see if the area had ever been a wildlife refuge. His suspicions were borne out when he spotted a few freshly killed deer and several small pouched birds sitting on the steps leading to their final resting place in front of the house.

On another afternoon this month – after the rain stopped – the birds looked for their families in the courtyard behind the house and returned – this time with some babies. They were very small: about 6 and 15 weeks old, and weighed only a few handfuls… they were very different from the typical baby birds that roam the land every year, but this year they were much more common.

"No bird should die in the way that they did," said Margo Hoppe, a researcher at the Swedish Museum for Bird Research in Stockholm.

It was this experience which convinced Hoppe to write a book about the history of bird mortality at Grimhulssa.

"There's a story that there was an experiment run in 1973 and that birds who were killed in the experiments died much, much easier than ones who had been left to fend for themselves,"

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
How long will it take to capture Baghdad? 2 days
Will Saddam be killed? Yes
Total Iraqi civillian casualties: 500 dead
Total military casualties Iraq: 3000 dead
Total military casualties U.S.: 15 dead
Will the Iraqi army regulars hold the lines? No
Will the Republican Guard fight to the end? No
Will chem/bio weapons be used on invading troops?: Yes

Will the American soldiers go home and live out their lives? No
Will the American soldiers fight to the death in their own country?: No
Are you worried about the Iraqi war going on right now? Not really
Will I live to see Saddam's demise? Yes, and then I will die with him
Is this Iraq's big event? Yes It is!
We are all dying, will we be alive? Not really
Will be no peace in Iraq when Saddam dies. No

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

quote:

its really amazing how the actions of goons and mods are so freaking far beyond the pale that its actually impossible for a bystander to believe. These are people who are more likely to have a gun but have never gotten the sense that it is a threat to them. You want to take down a group of SJWs? This dude was at the group talking about how he supports them (and how they would try to harm people that didn't agree with their agenda) and how he doesn't understand how this is wrong. Just because a guy disagrees with you doesn't mean you should be intimidating him like he is going to stop talking to him about his opinions.

"The reason that you're so concerned? Because of you guys. Well, you're my favorite SJW"

"Well, I don't know, maybe I've already taken a look at this"

You've never felt that it matters if someone disagrees with you or not; you may not even understand the issue, but you'll feel insecure that they might. And, since the SJWs have the power to make sure you're scared to leave your door, where as you don't have to worry about their threats, you may feel as if they have your back. When you try to speak up and express how you disagree with how a thing is actually being done, they try to protect you from the consequences

quote:

proposal: i am going to make an environmentally sustainable yoga retreat in hawaii

reality: a y2k survivalist paid goons a "food stipend" to help me clearcut a rainforest, dig a road by hand, torture and mutilate animals to death on camera, and bathe in/drink from an improperly filtered kiddy pool that wild hogs poo poo and pissed in

real life: one of our "recon" camps is here: http://i.amnotsuck.com/

reality: i don't even know where to begin with this

the fact is: your poo poo doesn't make you smarter, but makes you "cool." you are a troll so get your bullshit sorted out

i will be honest. I was completely dumbfounded after reading and reading about this on facebook. this is the type of bullshit that can only come from people with no idea on how the gently caress to live their lives.

this is one of the most sickening examples of people I know and trust being taken advantage of

i'm not saying this for the money, i'm saying this is why i'm making this a reality

i'll be honest: i've made some very decent money out of it

i used to have a job but now i work more than I used to to put my kids

quote:

proposal: i am going to make a fun zipline for kids at camp

reality: a goon spent tens of thousands of dollars constructing a machine that kills children, entirely by accident

reality: a child who made a zipline by accident may be going to prison and the rest of us are in the dark regarding the outcome

reality: we don't know if these children were killed by their parents because of their ziplines or their parents will not let us learn the truth and so will not share the results of the accident with us

reality: a person who gets seriously hurt in car accidents usually has a medical report and other documentation that tells an important detail about their injury

reality: what we actually do is we watch the videos of children who have been hurt and we try to find as much information as we can about the video's creators so that we can take action accordingly, or stop using ziplines altogether, if we know it has caused these children some serious pain or serious harm. What is it that we can be doing about car accidents? We have tried using emergency methods and methods that have worked for us before, but what about children who are in the same position? How can we prevent these problems? How can we make sure that someone who can walk around a busy city and is able to drive is going to do something differently every time

quote:

proposal: a thread about animal husbandry in the pet forum

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

anon: I don't want to comment on any of that, but this is not how I feel about these animals. I had a dog who was not a dog but I'm sorry for the dog and am just sorry he got hurt. And he is going to be adopted now. We have not adopted a dog since he was a puppy.

anon: I agree with many of the points that this thread raises. I think I had a dog and this site made it difficult for me to adopt him from the pet trade to make room for other animals I would like to own and help out.

anon: I believe that our furry friends are worth their place in this nation.

anon: I want our furry friends to be valued equally.

anon: This reminds me of an old cartoon, or an old movie, that has a character from America in a house looking over the balcony of the house where the human lives, when he sees a cat or dog hanging from the balcony he is terrified. What will he think of those furry animals?

anon: If the government doesn't want to spend money on these animals in our home, it should spend that money

quote:

proposal: a forum for "responsible drug users" and "harm reduction"

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried lsd"

what we're asking will be:

1) an effort to bring more attention, public discussion, and even a few real and potentially helpful changes, even if only in a limited way.

2) to make a new kind of drug, and thus a brand of real, measurable, tangible harm reduction in its place.

If anyone's interested in learning more about this please post here: our reddit thread.

If anyone has suggestions for what can be accomplished, please discuss them with us.

Thank you to everyone at EKSS, for helping to make this happen!

What we're planning

As a new group, this year the first part of the project will be: building a website, a mobile application, a mailing list, a mailing list homepage, or a community wiki. These are the areas that are particularly important for the user communities of the app, wiki, and mailers. In fact, a big part of our job in 2013 has been building and growing the

the statins one was too long and didn't really have room for anything else :(

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

quote:

marianne williamson is the goddess of love who will rule the new millennium of ascended humanity.

Her influence, however, is waning. As in her early days, the age of ascended human rule has descended into a time of war, with the warlords rising to prominence and the human population losing hope in the future of their new rulers. The conflict is also escalating, with more and more demons becoming aware of humanity's existence after they discovered that they possess the ultimate superpower, the psionic powers of death. Only with a full understanding of the warlord's plans can the surviving angels and demons gain the support of other races in fighting against the warlords.

If all goes as planned, the warlords will succeed in defeating the human army, giving hope to future ascended humanity and ending the centuries long war between mortal and psionic civilizations. If a peaceful resolution befalls, however, the remaining warlords will fall into a stalemate with neither the angels nor the demons able to stop them before the next revolution begins.

But the warlord that rose to power in the future will be born, the most powerful angel that has ever risen to power in human history. A warlord who has never had to use his power, but who has had the time to study the warlords and understand how he thinks and acts - what he wishes to achieve. He will

noooo goddess dammit MARIANNE TAKE MY ENERGY つ ◕_◕ つ

we are all veterans of the psychic wars...

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Feranon posted:

noooo goddess dammit MARIANNE TAKE MY ENERGY つ ◕_◕ つ

we are all veterans of the psychic wars...

quote:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ THE TRUTH IS NEVER SENT IN HER NAME༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つTHE TRUTH IS NEVER SENT IN HER NAME༼ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ;‚ย THIS AMERICAN POWER TRUTH HAS NO CANDIDATES༼༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つTHE TRUTH IS NEVER SENT IN HER NAME༼༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つTRUST THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH WILL TRUST YOU- http://i.imgur.com/cL7kSrF.png ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つHERE IS THE IDEA THAT EVERYONE HAS http://i.imgur.com/Oqx5pLQ.png༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つTHE TRUTH HAS NO CANDIDATES༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༽ THE TRUTH IS ONLY SENT TO THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN IT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ THE CRYSTAL TEMPTATION HAS END- VERSUS ONLY AN EYE- http

Note: I have no idea what that robot is linking to on imgur so I have no idea if it's worksafe

quote:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ I'M IN THE MEDICINE THING RIGHT NOW 💯 🐳 🐵🐶 🐶🐶 🐷 🐸 ☯️☯️☯️☯️ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ😍😍😍😍 🎃🎃 🎃 🎃 💯 🎻 🎻 i say so my self 💯 thats what im talking about all about 🍕🍕love me some cocksucker go౦ԁ poo poo🍕 thats ✔ some serious 💯👌poo poo right there right there🚲 right there right there right there right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ📀📀📀📀📀📀НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵀ

The Sean has issued a correction as of 20:35 on Jun 4, 2019

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

President Trump has vehemently denied accusations that the "Pustules Incident" was accidental. The incident occurred during the inaugural festivities, but Trump and his officials denied the charge all night.

In a tweet Tuesday night, Trump said: "I would expect that the FBI would go after any and all Hillary Clinton crimes if she wins the presidency. She could stand trial!"

Clinton had just come off a 12-hour marathon of her campaign rallies in Pennsylvania on Tuesday evening to speak about income inequality and the importance of raising the minimum wage. She took a few moments to address Clinton's "Pustules," a term for headaches in her ears, but left the rest of her speech as she always does: uncharacteristically impassioned.

Clinton's use of the term "Pustules Incident" became a rallying cry during her presidential campaign. Clinton, in contrast, referred to the events as "shocks" as recently as Aug. 30, less than a month before the election.

"We're going to have to get better at asking our neighbors, our neighbors' neighbors, what they notice, what they pay attention to," she said in New Hampshire on Aug. 26. "The reason I don't use it anymore is because I know it's got something to do with me."

Trump has seized on the incident as evidence that Clinton is unfit for office,

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

quote:

I said a hip hop
Hippie to the hippie
The hip, hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it out
Bubba to the bang bang boogie, boobie to the boogie
To the rhythm of the boogie the beat
goin' in my music
Bubba to boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom Boom boom boom
Bubbah boob bongo boob bongo boob
I like my own boobies and, I want to talk to them; all me nigga' babies
Bubba to the boogie boob bongo boob bamba
Bubba to boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boob boob
Bubba to the boogie boob boob boob boob Bamboo Boob Boob boob bongo boob boob Bamba, boob bamba, boob
Bubba to boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom
The boogie bamboo, boom boom boom, boom boob boob bongo boob Boob Boob Boob Boob Boob Boob Boob Boob Boob Boob Boob Boob Boob Boob Boob

I want my own boobies, my own boobs, my own boom boom boom

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

dam the future rules

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

quote:

The Trump blimp flew over Texas on the weekend, during a routine
maintenance flight in the Middle East. It's about 10 miles from the border, said
a spokesman for the National Transportation Safety Board.

The White House said Sunday that no federal employees were on the flight
when it was diverted to Texas, which includes Houston, but that an FAA
employee had made the flight to Texas and that a Transportation Security
Administration supervisor directed it to be diverted, the AP reported. Officials
said the FAA supervisor, who didn't return a phone call Sunday, had no direct
knowledge of the alleged incident.

Trump had said that he didn't want to hear about the aircraft's identity or its
flight path, which would have forced him to discuss sensitive national security
matters with intelligence officials at a time he is not leading the fight against
Islamic State.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Sunday that the Trump blimp
was flying over Texas because it was part of a routine maintenance flight and
that officials "in no way" condone Donald Trump's comments.

In the past, when a Trump blimp had been flown into public view, media
outlets began to raise questions about the timing of the flight's diversion. The
latest flap is an especially bizarre turn of events for the White House.

The blimp flew over Texas on July 23 when it was sent to fly over the nation's
capital from New

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

quote:

Trump doctor sex cake' comment

At a CNN town hall Monday night, Trump was asked about reports this morning that he's had a 'sex cake' proposal during the transition.

'Well, I think it's a real beautiful thing. I think what we are talking about here is, we are getting the jobs that we're looking for. We are getting the jobs that we've been promised, jobs that will start right away,' read the original post, which was quickly deleted.

He continued: 'You know what, you talk about jobs, but right now, the tax cuts will give us huge tax cuts, huge, massive tax cuts. And I will say this — they are jobs. There's some that said Trumpcare, maybe not quite the name they wanted — but they were always Trumpcare, in my opinion. It will lead to a tremendous surge in American production, which we're not in any hurry to do at all. We're going to move toward production.

Trump: I have 'some' people who may be involved in creating your sex-cake concept

'Some of those jobs will come from coal mines and we'll have that coal and make up our own. We'll have it, and it's going to be much bigger economically than Obamacare,' he claimed. 'It will have the same benefits as Obamacare but will be much

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

I had to refresh this one like 20 times just to get it to recognize the dwarf fortress cadence and what came out wasnt that funny oh well

Donald Trump punches Hillary Clinton in the left lower leg with his right hand tearing the fat and bruising the muscle!
Hillary Clintons left shoe goes flying in an arc!

The "Unhinged Clown" loses it as Clinton kicks him in the crotch!
Trump, the "Little Donald", wins!
Trump, the "Little Donald", pulls out his knife and points it at Hillary Clinton's neck!
Trump, the "Little Donald", pulls out his knife and stabs Hillary Clinton!
Trump gets to work on that old f*cking head again!
Trump, the "Little Donald", breaks Hillary Clinton's left pinky finger! (Video Credit: YouTube/@realDonaldTrump, YouTube/@realDonaldTrump)
(Trump, the "Little Donald", holds up his knife for Hillary Clinton! )
What an absolute bitch!
Trump breaks Clinton's left pinky finger!
He makes the best of it!
Trump breaks the right pinky finger!
Donald Trump breaks his left pinky finger!
It's like they are trying to be cool, but they know how to be ugly!
Hillary's left hand broke!
She had it cut out, she just smashed the nail with it!
Trump, the "Little Donald", breaks Hillary Clinton's hand with his knife!
Donald Trump hits Hillary with the elbow!
Donald Trump breaks into Hillary by smashing her

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

quote:

Fox News Alert: Trump is presented with a Winston Churchill hat! Aww.

On Saturday evening, President Trump saw his political hero again: at the White House Correspondents' Dinner,
where the Obamas attended with their spouses. Trump spoke highly of Churchill,
praising him as "the ultimate military leader and great statesman."

"One last thing, it is said that 'the great commander always makes the first move,'
I guess that's what happened today in regards to Churchill and the Nazis," he continued.
"This is what makes me proud to be a U.S. President."

Well then, what's a nation, anyway?

Apr 7, 2003

Meme Emulator posted:

I had to refresh this one like 20 times just to get it to recognize the dwarf fortress cadence and what came out wasnt that funny oh well

Donald Trump punches Hillary Clinton in the left lower leg with his right hand tearing the fat and bruising the muscle!
Hillary Clintons left shoe goes flying in an arc!

The "Unhinged Clown" loses it as Clinton kicks him in the crotch!
Trump, the "Little Donald", wins!
Trump, the "Little Donald", pulls out his knife and points it at Hillary Clinton's neck!
Trump, the "Little Donald", pulls out his knife and stabs Hillary Clinton!
Trump gets to work on that old f*cking head again!
Trump, the "Little Donald", breaks Hillary Clinton's left pinky finger! (Video Credit: YouTube/@realDonaldTrump, YouTube/@realDonaldTrump)
(Trump, the "Little Donald", holds up his knife for Hillary Clinton! )
What an absolute bitch!
Trump breaks Clinton's left pinky finger!
He makes the best of it!
Trump breaks the right pinky finger!
Donald Trump breaks his left pinky finger!
It's like they are trying to be cool, but they know how to be ugly!
Hillary's left hand broke!
She had it cut out, she just smashed the nail with it!
Trump, the "Little Donald", breaks Hillary Clinton's hand with his knife!
Donald Trump hits Hillary with the elbow!
Donald Trump breaks into Hillary by smashing her

I dunno, this is pretty funny

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I forced a bot yadda yadda yadda

quote:

your dad gives good brain?? drat" It's called genes!

Polly: Oh...

[Cut to the lab]

[The scientists are staring at a screen showing brain activity of a human child.]

Hair: This is awesome!

[The screen shows that the child's brain is active at the exact same frequency as the human mother's.
As the child takes their first steps, they are using all their brain energy.
The child's arms and legs are also working.]

Hair: I am proud your brain is just like mine!

[The human child reaches down to put on headphones to listen to the child's brain for the first time]

Dr. Seuss: [laughs] My dad's mind is my mind, too!

[The screen shows that the child is in bed with their mother.]

Hair: Mom, what are you doing? You're asleep already!

Dr. Seuss: [whimsily] Yes, I am. I sleep like a baby!

[They look down on the baby]

Hair: Well at least my brain works like yours.

Dr. Seuss: I know baby, your brain will do something! Just like mine does!

[They both stand up]

Dr. Seuss: What

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I dunno, this is pretty funny

got me bad cause it's such a non sequitur in the line of stuff

Apr 7, 2003

quote:

[Bridge]

(Everything suddenly comes back on)
DATA: We've regained ship's communication, sir.
HASKELL: (a red shirt who has suddenly replaced Wesley) Captain, I have a star fix.
PICARD: On screen.

HASKELL: What do you want, sir? (the captain laughs )
PICARD: It's not good.
HASKELL: What?
PICARD: The planet.
HASKELL: What planet?
PICARD: The planet Earth. (He turns off the display)
HASKELL: What?!
(a couple of voices scream with laughter as he removes the screen, revealing the Earth)

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I did a few of these a while back, and this was one of my favorite results (I like how it even includes a plot twist):

quote:

I was once told not to fear death. The hippo taught me otherwise. And now, after four very long decades in which I've had to leave many loved ones behind, having come full circle, the time has finally come for me to tell the truth. I want to let the rest of the world know who I am! The sad truth! My parents were killed by the hippo. My older sister and grandmother were murdered by the hippo. My mother and I were murdered by the hippo. My cousins were murdered by the hippo. My brothers-in-law were murdered by the hippo. I was brutally burned alive by the hippo. I don't know the details, but my mother and father were killed by a very violent hippopotamus! I am the most horrible hippo I may ever know! I was one of those hippopotamuses that would eat any animal that moved or even approached from behind. I have been known to consume even the smallest human victim, whether it's at my mother's house, my grandparents, or my own grandfather. I am responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians.

This one was pretty creepy:

quote:

While I was killing a dog at the zoo, I noticed something strange about his blood.

My mind was on a distant dream that I had while working on the last stage of my work, but I did not think of the blood that was flowing from the upper face of the animal.

I kept a close eye on my eyes only because if my brain was to break, it was not the way it should be used. I did not have any time to lose and I opened my eyes.

I was looking at myself holding the severed end of the dog that I killed. I saw myself without any of my clothes around my body and my clothes were already soaked with blood, it was even raining.

I suddenly realized something and my head turned around. I was looking at myself. If it was possible, I should have put on a headwrap and put a protective mask on and I would be fine, but I am still here.

I looked at the animal, I said in my mind "That sounds like a very sad story. I feel the blood flowing from my face, but it did not cause my

This one using the same prompt was aslso pretty weird (though it includes the very wise advice that animals with yellow blood aren't in good health):

quote:

While I was killing a dog at the zoo, I noticed something strange about his blood. His blood wasn't red, just yellow. I knew then I had a real sick pet.

The next day, I noticed all these new "pets" were having similar symptoms, except most of them were in a very similar state. I had a sick pet as well!! It was time to act now, because I knew I was going to get worse. Now, I was ready to destroy them, it was my life on the line!

One night, I had a horrible nightmare. I felt I was being stalked by a wolf from the back. My dog was attacking her. I realized I was being stalked by my own animal, I decided to confront the beast. I grabbed a knife and started slashing at my pet. I cut off the head of the animal. My dog was dead, she was screaming my death. I realized that my life had been turned upside down!!

As soon as I saw my "wolf" blood, I knew she was actually wearing a white dress and makeup.

Apr 7, 2003

apologies to Bad Company

quote:

Baby, when I think about you
I think about Trump
Darlin' I don't live without you
And your Trump

Your Trump I don't live without you
When you come home in a dream
With the Trump, with the Trump
On the Trump, with the Trump
We're going to make America great again
So let 'em all come celebrate
In a Dream again
In a Dream again
Darlin' (Yeah, yeah) We ain't gon' let them say
We won't let a word out
We'll do whatever we can
We won't let a word out
Darlin' (Yeah, yeah) We ain't gon' let them say
We'll never give in
We'll never let a word out
We'll never give in we'll get along right.
I don't live without you, I don't live without you
I don't live without you, I don't live without you
(Yeah, yeah) In a Dream again
In a Dream again
(Yeah, yeah) In a Dream again
In a Dream again

e: lol

quote:

Baby, when I think about you
I think about Trump
Darlin' I don't live without you
And your Trump
's not so bad
I don't live without you
And no matter what I'm gonna be so
I won't get mad
I won't cry
I won't feel sorry for you
Trump's a bad deal
For someone on the border right now
And for all the people living in my neighborhood
He's a bad deal For something that just might work out
I don't live without you
And Donald Trump's a bad deal
Like a lot of people in the country right now
A Trump presidency would be tough for the economy to deal with
I really miss you
I love you daddy baby
I really miss you Daddy baby
When I think about you
I think about Trump
Darlin'
I don't live without you
And if they got me into a big, scary jail
How will the Trump administration cope when the people they're supposed to protect don't have me in jail?
That's the question.
He'll try to make America great again.

Apr 7, 2003

quote:

COLLEVILLE-SUR-MER, France – Capping off a week in which he drew London protests and reopened a feud with a member of the British royal family, President Donald Trump delivered one of his most well-received speeches in Normandy, France, on Thursday.

The president told a raucous crowd of 1,000 people gathered at the National Place concert hall that if the world does not confront the threat of radical Islamic terrorism, there must be "riots."

"If there's not a victory tonight, you cannot rest and your life – our lives – will be in jeopardy," he said, adding that he will spend "months, years and even a generation" to prevent such attacks. "And if you cannot overcome it, then there must be a very good night's sleep, the very good night of hell to find the cause."

Trump's comments came on the eve of a summit on counter-radicalization of U.S. youths in Europe set for Friday in Brussels.

"One last thing I have to say to those young lads that came through the gates of Camp Crozet at Camp Crozet and said they were leaving to get a chance to kill Americans," Trump, who spent Wednesday night on the tarmac of the White House, said before leaving for Paris.

quote:

COLLEVILLE-SUR-MER, France – Capping off a week in which he drew London protests and reopened a feud with a member of the British royal family, President Donald Trump delivered one of his most well-received speeches in Normandy, France, on Thursday.

Trump, who is also hosting former President Bill Clinton at a summit on infrastructure in Belgium that begins Friday, spent his day in a hotel ballroom in the northern French town of Cherbourg. He was greeted by the crowd in what was described by one reporter in attendance as "a huge turnout."

"I'm feeling so honored. I'm so happy to be here today," Trump, 73, told the crowd of about 80. He called Paris a "beautiful city" and noted the "beautiful" statue of George Washington at the Place de la R้publique that's been "the symbol of France since the day George Washington and William Clark laid their hands on the soil to secure its freedom for all to enjoy."

Trump said he had taken some time to reflect on how the United States was a "very different place" under his presidential election, and he said he would bring his own unique perspective to the stage, although he said he would "do his homework and research."

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

quote:

Walmart's new delivery service will put groceries directly in your fridge. The company announced that its service will begin this summer with a small test run of the service during Halloween when customers will choose from a selection of products that include: pizza boxes, frozen food, pizza, mac and cheese, yogurt, cookies, candied nuts and more. The service will continue to grow over the months, with Walmart launching more of these services this holiday season.

This news means that Walmart's grocery delivery service can help save more money for consumers. Just by getting a Walmart discount, consumers can reduce grocery bills and save up to $1 per year for groceries.

Walmart is currently the leading seller of household goods in the United States with around 740 brick-and-mortar stores.

Walmart is offering the service as part of an effort to compete with local rival Costco. Walmart has said that it will start selling its grocery brand at Costco stores later this month.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

quote:

Donald J. Trump. The "J" stands for Jim Crow - the lynching of black people. (Photo by Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

It doesn’t say much for the nation’s intelligence that Donald Trump thinks an invasion of Mars is going to save the Earth

In his latest tweet, Donald Trump doubles down on conspiracy theories that have made him famous. He’s convinced that World War II is a hoax. He’s also convinced that everyone wants to bring on a total lunar eclipse in November, because that will cause natural cooling and drive off the biggest of the endangered dinosaurs.
How many conspiracy theories can you fit into a tweet? You can, in fact, fit plenty into a tweet. And that suggests an incredible complexity in the United States of America — an incoherence and incoherence so overwhelming that it’s shocking it isn’t a good thing.
I don’t know what Mr. Trump will do. He’s going to do what he wants to do, with limited, vacillating and sometimes wobbly guidance. And now he’s said that Russia is going to invade Mars and the Moon.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Tunicate posted:

It doesn’t say much for the nation’s intelligence that Donald Trump thinks an invasion of Mars is going to save the Earth

In his latest tweet, Donald Trump doubles down on conspiracy theories that have made him famous. He’s convinced that World War II is a hoax. He’s also convinced that everyone wants to bring on a total lunar eclipse in November, because that will cause natural cooling and drive off the biggest of the endangered dinosaurs.
How many conspiracy theories can you fit into a tweet? You can, in fact, fit plenty into a tweet. And that suggests an incredible complexity in the United States of America — an incoherence and incoherence so overwhelming that it’s shocking it isn’t a good thing.
I don’t know what Mr. Trump will do. He’s going to do what he wants to do, with limited, vacillating and sometimes wobbly guidance. And now he’s said that Russia is going to invade Mars and the Moon.

limited, vacillating and sometimes wobbly guidance

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
"Trump? The guy from the Pizza Hut commercials?! He's WHAT?!!" she said. The tweet was swiftly deleted.

'My body says yes': the terrifying story of how Hillary Clinton ended up wearing 'skinny jeans, T-shirt and hood' Read more

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Trump's latest tweet: "President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's latest tweet: 'President Trump's first tweet':)

9:51 a.m.

The president's last tweet: "President Trump's last tweet: "President Trump's last tweet: "'President Trump's last tweet: "'President Trump's last tweet: ' President Trump's last tweet: "'President Trump's last tweet: "'President Trump's last tweet: "'Obama's first tweet to the nation'."

9:48 a.m.

Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Rodrigo Bumpkins took a hit from a Peter Pan bong and sighed. "Not sure what to do about this Trump guy," he said. "He's a loving idiot."

The crowd's attention was fixed on the Trump supporters who were holding up signs demanding, "What did you expect?"

Riccardo is on Twitter.