Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

quote:

"No crime! No collusion! SAD."

He then said that he hopes to "unlock the secrets of the universe," even if he's never going to find one.
"The secret is not out there anymore," he said. "It's in front of me."

Watch the video on YouTube below.

[h/t: Inquisitr]

quote:

Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines. Raphael is cool but rude. Michelangelo is a party dude.
Leonardo is cool and classy but Leonardo is boring and predictable.
Donatello plays guitar, but he doesn't know how to sing. Michelangelo plays guitar, but he knows nothing about piano. Raphael sings. Raphael learns how to play guitar,
but his piano teacher doesn't let him. Donatello sings, Leonardo plays music. Michelangelo plays music but he doesn't know how to sing.
Leonardo sings. Raphael learns how to play guitar, but to no avail. Donatello sings and makes fun of Donatello. Donatello takes up the guitar.
Donatello plays music and sings with a confidence and grace only Donato can achieve. Raphael plays music, but he lacks musical skills.
Donatello plays music but he doesn't know how to play. Michelangelo plays music with great ease, but he doesn't know how to play.
Donatello plays music and is nice to his friend, Leonardo. Donatello plays music, but he doesn't know how to play. Michelangelo plays music and is nice to his friend, Leonardo. Donatello plays music, but he lacks musical skills. Donatello plays music and is nice to his friend, Leonardo.
Donatello plays music and is nice to his friend, Leonardo. Don

Avirosb has issued a correction as of 07:18 on Jun 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

quote:

President Donald Trump just set a record for most dicks sucked during a single shift at the gloryhole.

Trump, during a break in the second half, gave a thumbs up to the camera as he repeatedly sucked the dick of a cop, as well as several other officers, before moving forward to move onto another dick sucking scene. The video started out as a routine interaction between Trump and a reporter but then quickly transitioned into cop dick sucking.

quote:

President Donald Trump just set a record for most dicks sucked during a single shift at the gloryhole.

With a big bull penis in the mix in his hand, the boss took to Twitter and posted the photo of himself sucking the biggest dicks, while making several thumbs-up emoticons.

quote:

The commander in chief sat across from a man who apparently wasn't enjoying a hot dog and was going to pull out his dick to suck it off of him, so he asked him:

Mr. Trump: Do you like your dick sucked at work?

The man: Oh, yeah.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Spock: Captain, a ship has been detected.

Kirk:
 Well, if you're talking about the Romulans, then that's where my problems begin: they're trying to make me think of all the things they've stolen from us.

[Bashir's office door opens]

Sidious: Oh, hello again, Mr. Deimling. You seem a different person here. You think our new president is a bad guy, do you?

Kirk: I wasn't sure.

Sidious: If this isn't treasonous, what is it?

Captain Daniels: I'm a Starfleet captain, Starfleet admiral, former Supreme Commander of Starfleet in the Klingon Empire, Starfleet officer.

Kirk: No. My father was a Klingon.

Sidious: But he worked with the Russians.

Kirk: No, it's not treason. That's the Klingons getting involved. I just think that the Klingons are doing something wrong. You wouldn't dare be with somebody if you expected them to be bad, would you?

[Bashir's office door opens]

Captain Daniels: I'm quite sure that you're not.

Kermit: You're always right.

Kirk: I'm glad, Kermit, because I've

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

quote:

Trump announced that he had sold every American's soul to Satan today.

As part of that speech, Trump warned his audience, Satan's got "all kinds of plans." He said: "You watch. You watch. But at least you can't be sure that he's paying attention and is trying to mislead you."

"My goal is really going to be to knock your socks off – but with blood."

(Via Right Wing Watch)

quote:

Trump announced that he had sold every American's soul to Satan today.

For the record, I don't think the Bible commands this kind of behavior. But it's worth noting that the Bible, at points – e.g. Proverbs 15:24-25 – makes it clear that the devil and "sinners" are meant as symbols for the evil spirit and what they represent is a threat of suffering and death.

Some Christians, especially, take this as an endorsement of their own evil ways, which of course their religion teaches is good . . . but I don't think they are trying to convince themselves they are any sort of greater good than Jesus if they believe that.

I'm told that when Jesus was questioned about it, He didn't deny His own teachings, but said, "What do you think I meant when I said you are living in the shadow of the devil? You have to see and understand that he has an office in heaven above, and it is his to separate His people from the truth and the living."

This is part of what makes the Bible so significant and worth considering in light of today's decision by the Trump White House to execute more people and ban religious practice entirely. If the president was going to kill and take over America – and if he thought the nation was on the cusp of that happening – this is how he did

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

quote:

President Trump declared that Rep. Ilhan Omar should go back to ____. Why? Because he and Rep. Omar are Muslim? In Islam? I could fill you in on Muslim religion, but this is all I got, please!

"He is a real bad person," Trump said during his meeting with Omar in the White House. "He should go. He ought to apologize, he ought to put his hands up and go away, and I've been saying it over and over again." When Omar told Trump it was too late to change the President's mind, the President told him "If you vote for him in the general election, they're gonna take away your Muslim ban!"

I mean, Trump is totally willing to go as far as he wants to to get rid of Omar. But Omar was not doing any of this to hurt anyone and he is not a real human being who is hurting anyone.

This is also really not the case according to Omar's father. Omar's father has said the most basic and common truth of Islam. You can't have what God says, not when the majority of Muslims don't understand some fundamental tenets of the religion. The most basic reason for that is because Muslim laws are not up to date with advances in science and medicine which have become far more accurate over the last fifty years

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

quote:

The crowd chanted fervently "send her back!" with all the vitriol expressed by the thousands crammed into the nuremburg rallies of the 1930s. President Trump, taking it all in followed up the chant by declaring "she's going back." He later clarified his words, saying, "I did not say that, but she's going back. They need to figure out what they're doing. And, we will be very, very fine with that."

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ais pretty poo poo i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

It’s bad