Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

How far away is Sue from her caps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z

right now

Chapter 13: Goodbye Balance, it's been nice.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

quote:

[/img]https://lpix.org/3553663/Let's Play!-59.png[/img]

Got a broken img tag in there

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

NGL I'm rooting for Sue and I hope she manages to Best Girl her way into the level caps and then face tanks bosses

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Wait, you can recruit Percival then?! I mean, I guess it's not huge since the only map between now and the next time he appears is a dessert map (and a possible bonus map), but still.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

It's also an actively bad idea on hard mode, because he doesn't get his bonus stats if you recruit him here.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
I'm not playing on hardmode, because I already am bad at FE6. Don't need more of that. I do wonder what nonsense he'd have with the buffs, though...

Chapters 14 and 14x: The Desert of NICE

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

nice

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Sue is :killdozer: af

Huge HP, Huge Def, Great Str and everything. Moving goddamn wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thefailtrain
Apr 4, 2011

Counterpoint: More pink.

Wes Warhammer posted:

I know I said I wouldn't be doing Creature Campaign, but I decided to check it out just to see for myself what the bonus characters became, and I already ran into something interesting. You know how Fomortiis dropped Ravager both times I defeated him? It turns out that not only does it stay in your inventory...
(image)
...other monster classes can equip it.

I'll admit, I'm curious to see if creature campaign does anything interesting, since I wasn't able to check it out on my own run, inspired by the thread. The game just hangs on a black screen every time I try to start a battle, sadly.

edit: poo poo. this is why I shouldn't post. Why didn't I check post dates?

thefailtrain fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Apr 21, 2020