Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
No Goddess Blessed characters for me.

Hmm? Is Sephiran's skill a placeholder, then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Blaze Dragon posted:

I was just as confused about the placeholder model (especially since Archer isn't an enemy-exclusive class, which could cause that I believe) but I didn't realize at all that he indeed somehow lost his promotion, which if I understand correctly should not happen with this randomizer.

The only explanation I can find is that a tier 2 Archer exists in the game's data, unused, for some reason, and the randomizer does not put a limit on what classes it can pull.

I'm more interested in the flying movement. A flying archer? Or is he just being carried at that moment?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

I say Wyvern again, or possibly Dragon.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

FE9: No way to check what the growths are?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

Actually I think Kyle using a mogall as a weapon is very much worth discussing.

Meh. A tattoo just apppears on their head or hand or wherever. MAYBE an actual eye grows there. It doesn't count unless you actually have to pick up the Mogall itself to use the attack. Just using its energy bolt isn't quite enough. If even the most non-magical schlub can use the bolt, and it uses the user's own statline, it can't be using the Mogall.