Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
These randomizers are going places. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Minus Green posted:

"In the name of the Moon, I WILL SMITE YOU :black101:"

From the last romhack thread vilkacis was in! So many beautiful things.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Fir's amazing.

Weighed down by literally everything.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Sue's turning out perfectly normal I don't know what anyone's talking about

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Route A, because the bow actually looks like something functional.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

MarquiseMindfang posted:

You know what, that's... fixable. More fixable than Tethys, unless the game drops like ten Energy Rings on you.

I've hit upon a snag when recording FE4. There's no possible way to save Lachesis, since Elliot's men randomised into ranged units, and can kill her without going through the guards.

Is it permissible to cheat her DEF and RES to something obscene and revert them as soon as we clear Nodion, do you think?
I'd say cheat away when necessary. The FE8 randomized run has already had to do that, because sometimes randomizers do in fact make the game unplayable. So do what you need to do to avoid having to restart with a new seed until you can reach the end.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Look, at least that Myrrh is viable as a nuclear option.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Oh yeah, no, she's as durable as a wet paper bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Swole, flexing Leif will never not be funny to me.