Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Jaffar and Wallace understand, it's better to be lucky than good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Minus Green posted:

drat, the randomizer really seems to have an axe to grind with you. It's too bad so many of your units are on the chopping block because their stats just don't make the cut...

i'll see myself out

You might say it's trying to hammer in a point? :v:

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Sorites posted:

What's your Heath again? Because almost any class is hilarious with way too much movement, but some are even better than usual.

He's the four movement bard.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Yeah, Soren's going to follow Ike right into the end game if this is how he starts off. Especially since that move after attack ability mounted units have in this game is B U S T E D.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

That's pretty on point, randomizer.

Speed aside, that's a really friggin' good sniper.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

Please stop using the Devil Axe so much, you're going to give me a heart attack. Like Fir, I do not have the CON to take the constant fear of self-inflicted death.

Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once before the game is reset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Wizards are assholes. :allears: