Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

pffffffftttttt

That's one way to make an archer actually good. Also, anyone know exactly what Barricade(+) does? The wording is confusing. I can't find any reference to it as a skill in other FE games.

This line from the self-randomizer change log makes me smile:

"Flashy mode now works in vanilla! (all boss kill attacks show the critical animation)"

Roluth fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jun 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

Weeble posted:

Started my own FE8Random run and wanted to show the Seth it gave me.

Am I linking this right?

Yeah, I see it. Looks like his Skill is the only thing really good about his bases, but the 80% strength and 105% HP are standouts, and his 45% speed is fine. His defences are eh, but may turn out okay with good rolls. What are his skills? I don't recognize the icons.

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

Minus Green posted:

Huh, it sounds like entire parties being made of wet paper with one or two exceptions is kind of a theme with the FE8 randomizer. Wonder why...

Canto+ on a foot soldier sounds amazing. Who needs a mount for hit and run tactics?

What's Canto+ do anyways. Canto, except it can be used after attacking?

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

Any place I could get a list of these abilities? Canto+ is the unrestricted version of Canto in the non-GBA games, but I'd like to see if there are any other + versions like that in the hack.

Roluth
Apr 22, 2014

Miacis posted:

Thracia 776 — Chapter 5: Thievery

They're getting the same indoors terrain movement penalties as mounted units, is that it? That's... strange. I don't remember that happening in my previous seeds.

I'll pass it along to Shocktrooper. Do you remember what general settings you chose (not the specific values, just what boxes were checked)?

That links to 4x, not 5. Guess some wires got crossed.