Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Depressing post

youre a huge retard, dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Getting great deals is actually the coolest thing in the world.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

Getting great deals is actually the coolest thing in the world.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
oh poo poo? guy who goes nuts for rockstar games is judging my purchases lol??

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It was a depressing post because Nintendo games are worth double the retail price. Nintendo FTW.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tbh it is depressing to think about using those so called "savings" on soy based nintendo games when you could have used that money to buy a second x to simultaneously play rdr2 starring lucius st rifle as a paragon and renegade at the same time while enjoying two count em two turgid horse cocks and 4 incredibly high T hdr horse nuts

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

tbh it is depressing to think about using those so called "savings" on soy based nintendo games when you could have used that money to buy a second x to simultaneously play rdr2 starring lucius st rifle as a paragon and renegade at the same time while enjoying two count em two turgid horse cocks and 4 incredibly high T hdr horse nuts

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
iirc the HDR in RDR2 is actually fake HDR. The Digital Foundry guy threw a temper tantrum about it while comparing it to Asscreed Odyssey.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

He was right to do so

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

American McGay posted:

iirc the HDR in RDR2 is actually fake HDR. The Digital Foundry guy threw a temper tantrum about it while comparing it to Asscreed Odyssey.

They patched in real hdr a month or two ago

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The post is depressing because its like old coupob grandma poo poo to save 5 dollars on a chikdrens nintendo game but lmfao that it triggered 12 people

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HORMELCHILI posted:

The post is depressing because its like old coupob grandma poo poo to save 5 dollars on a chikdrens nintendo game but lmfao that it triggered 12 people

le

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Triggered.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

12 people? Reported for account sharing.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I guess i shouldve specified the depressing part is hole piss not nintendo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Triggered much, Nintencucks?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

I guess i shouldve specified the depressing part is hole piss not nintendo

lmao

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I think he's brave. Sometimes cucks are just gonna cuck and we need folks who will speak truth to power

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Triggered much, Nintencucks?

yes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HORMELCHILI posted:

It saves $36. R,C,P.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

are you guys gonna kiss

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

goferchan posted:

It saves $36. R,C,P.

Take it from this guy who crosses the picket line at the grocery store because he has a 30 cents off coupon for mouth wash

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thanks.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

are you guys gonna kiss

If they won’, I will. I’ll kiss anyone I’m fuckin crazy.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

im seeing double, 4 ray traced horse cocks

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Brigador is on steam sale right now and it's a stupid game to never have played . Sort of reminds me of a hyper violent mecha version of Crusader No Remorse/Regret with an insanely tight soundtrack and very good customization options . It's like absolutely one of the best games that justified me getting a computer

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

Brigador is on steam sale right now and it's a stupid game to never have played . Sort of reminds me of a hyper violent mecha version of Crusader No Remorse/Regret with an insanely tight soundtrack and very good customization options . It's like absolutely one of the best games that justified me getting a computer

its also full of epic forums refs

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

its also full of epic forums refs

is it goon made ? I couldn't really figure it out . All the lore/text is hidden in menus and I never read much of it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I don't think it's actually full of forum refs, but a few classic YCS posters had themselves inserted into the lore of the various drivers in the game.

It's a good game.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the epic Johnny five aces pilot...

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

goferchan posted:

is it goon made ? I couldn't really figure it out . All the lore/text is hidden in menus and I never read much of it

The director of the game used to post with the name Gauss.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He also worked on that hosed uo time trave game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Him and Rope Kid who worked at obsidian we’re classic Yix bros.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Humble Bundle has good ckii deal. didn't need these ones. have at 'em

CKii 2BH6B-8HTHI-Q6TZB

legacy of rome 30RJR-PAJ7C-0IBVZ

way of life 2HNGH-I3VLP-Y07LJ

Old gods 7W3ZT-GCN8C-39G47

the republic 2X8ME-X85WT-TGN9H

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

thank u gamer

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Yeah that's an insane deal :stare: $15 for the game and most of the big DLC is much better than what I paid before playing it for 10 minutes and never touching it again. One day...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

Yeah that's an insane deal :stare: $15 for the game and most of the big DLC is much better than what I paid before playing it for 10 minutes and never touching it again. One day...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Get his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

It doesn’t come with any cosmetic dlc or music packs. It’s for loving normies.