Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It doesn’t come with any cosmetic dlc or music packs. It’s for loving normies.

Hard pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
thank you to Chobes for braving the flames to bring me an amazing nintendo switch deal that netted me DQ builders 2 and Fire Emblem for 80 total

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

thank you to Chobes for braving the flames to bring me an amazing nintendo switch deal that netted me DQ builders 2 and Fire Emblem for 80 total

hell yeah, youre welcome! the summer of switch is turning out to be sicker than i ever could have imagined

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

How long do I have to wait until the switch gets hacked or whatever and I can play Roms on it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was hacked like one month after it came out.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

is it still just the ones from the first year when there was an exploit or can you hack any new one off the shelf too

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Only if it was one of the ones from the first 6 months. I'm sure there's some super complicated way to hack one of the newer ones but the main exploit was launch window only.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
The Switch has been hacked no matter what firmware you’re on

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Ppl sell the hackable tablet part for $150 on eBay so u could get that & have a legitimate and illegitimate switch without worry.
but imo ur better off just hacking a refurb n3DSxl for that price...unless u rly wanna play switch “”””backups””” or whatever

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its not worth it to hack your switch you might get banned from nintendo online and you'd miss 4 fps mario maker, splatoon 2 matches where japanesee people warp around the map, and the, uh, ARMS world championship which is going to happen as soon as two people happen to be playing the game at the same time

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Switch hacking isn’t worth it til they release gamecube virtual console.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

heeheex2 posted:

Switch hacking isn’t worth it til they release gamecube virtual console.

Just buy a wii for that

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Now that’s what I call epic