Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Biscuits and grandpa starting in about how public schools cost more than they're worth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Chicken and waffling when your kid asks about a suggestive song lyric

google THIS

Fried okrap I've ordered my coffee and they're already preparing it and I just realized I left my wallet at home

Manifisto

you've ordered spice cake from the bakery and while they're fulfilling the order the weird person in line behind you starts talking about how the erotic bakery across town makes the absolute best spice cake they've ever had

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Sugar free gummy bears

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

you've ordered spice cake from the bakery and while they're fulfilling the order the weird person in line behind you starts talking about how the erotic bakery across town makes the absolute best spice cake they've ever had

essentially the same person who offers unsolicited opinions about how hooters' hot wings are second to none

Manifisto

which, by the way,

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Olestra chips with bacon jam

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Sugar free gummy bears

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This morning I added cinnamon and vanilla to the egg and cheese sandwich I made for breakfast. I like to experiment with my food but this time I think I went too far.

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

surströmming

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Old, dead racoon in a hamburger bun

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A quart of sour cream with a spoon

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
A dry aged, slab of rib-eye: cooked to medium rare and you're a practicing Hindu.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

A small, dry cake and old coffee while you discuss your son's problems at school with the ex-wife

google THIS

Giving your cat a piece of chicken from your Chinese carry-out and suddenly there's an intrusive racist joke hanging in the air and you can sense everyone else is thinking it and one of your group is Asian.

ulvir

undercooked spaghetti (even before so called, “al dentist”) and mayonnaise.,

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Uncle Ted's pinecone roast

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Doobie's Dog, extra "chili"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

the "Modern Indignity" brand human feed-bag

Farecoal

There he go
Little balls filled with mayonnaise and Hidden Valley ranch that pop when you press down on them with your teeth

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
A bowl of un-hydrated grits.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Banana peel ice cream.

google THIS

Soylent, classic or green

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Thunder Moose posted:

Banana peel ice cream.

Banana slug ice cream.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Peanut butter and contraceptive jelly sandwich

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Pineapple Right Side Up Inside Out Flipped Around and Turnt Out Cake with a cup of Stay Woke coffee

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

King of Bees
Wendy's #1 at the drive thru except it's taking them twenty minutes to make and the cars are stacking up behind me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

turd in a waffle cone

joke_explainer

Brisket hash but there’s live ants crawling all over it and your arms

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

a perfectly broiled t bone before you get exwcuted for a murder you did not commit

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jun 3, 2019

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Hugh Malone posted:

a perfectly broiled t bone before you get exwcuted for a murder you did not commit

the apparently quite lovely attempts they make to fulfil your last meal request makes killing a man seem almost not worth the hassle

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
all your favorite toppings on a pizza from the best place in town the night you meet your wife's boyfriend

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

an elegant candlelit dinner for two with your fraternal twin sister

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Fugu prepared by an amateur

Robot Made of Meat

The deli at my new job serves pretty decent food at ridiculously low prices. But they have some very odd ideas about menu items.

The one that comes to mind first is "Mock Chow Mein."

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

barbecue ribs at the white shirt factory

poverty goat

Literally poo poo on a shingle

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

hot sauce enema

while negotiating peace in the middle east

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

A fresh cream pie
but only after my wife's
boyfriend comes over again.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!